News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Urgent advice needed

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonburn33

i think he's trying to get you into bed.. or altar.. in this case.

a spell can be broken without the use of sex.  tell your magician to put his wand back under his altarcloth.
as below, so above

James S

Hi equipoise, welcome to the forums [:)]

I was recently reading a book by the now late Cassandra Carter, who was a gifted Australian witch living down here in Melbourne.

She went into the whole thing of love spells and rituals, and echoed Dion's words about seriously contemplating what you're doing with magic. The thing Cassandra pointed out in particular are the differences between spells or rituals of true love, and spells / rituals of lust.

The former can be highly beneficial, and can bring much love in to your life. The latter, which most "love" spells really are, end up becoming nightmares. Lust spells end up producing unwanted attachments, addictions and obsessions. Not uncommon for someone to end up being stalked by the person they once desired.

To this ritual you've described, I'm inclined to go along with Moontingle here - this guy just wants to bonk you silly! Sex magic is indeed VERY powerful stuff, but it requires a deep connection of love between two people for it to work. Love is the primary driving force behind such magic and there really is no substitute.

It's entirely up to you of course, but unless you really do have strong feelings for this person, walk away. Dion's advice is very good. Unless you really know what you're doing, don't get involved.

Don't worry about threats of "magical" retribution from this person either if you say no. Despite what man people think, it actually takes a great deal of power and training for black magicians to sucessfully threaten someone with magic. Far more than most practitioners really do have.

Regards,
James.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by equipoise

In D.Fortune's book, she cautions the uninitiated and the intentions of the magician must be seriously contemplated - as he could be a stealer of energies.

I am at loss and need to be armed with information. Have anyone come across this or have words of guidance?

Equipoise

My thoughts here are that any form of sex magic be it perfunctory for the purpose of energy raising or a 'true love' experience perhaps for the same purpose is likely to raise energy. My experience upon encountering such energy is that it is often agitated and thus not of a self stabilising nature (mileage will vary here dependant on the source and nature of the energy and participants). In my view energy raising is a mixed blessing accept where there is a specific need where it can be immediately directed with some control. In other cases the energy raising may simply light you up as a source of energy and you may well further attract the wrong sort as well as any good responses if care and abilities are not present to avoid such.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

pyro4571

well to tell you the truth, it sounds to me like that dude just wants to get into your pants (no offense) and hes using that as an excuse. if you really have that spell on you,(if its the one im thinking) it really only requires 3 words spoken in creator, or 7 words spoken in elven. my advice to you is to tell that dude to go to hell.
-and the crazy Pyro says PEACE!

equipoise

Hi,

I have read Dion Fortune's book on "What is Occult" - which contains information on 'black magick'.

My interest on psychic self defence stems from the fact that someone versed in magick has approached me to do rituals to stimulate venus/love energies.

Short to say, the ritual is sexually based, the particpant and the 'magician' performs the act 9 times, invoking Hewbrew words of power. The main reasons for my contemplation in this ritual (at all) is that he claims that I have had a spell put on me and would like to remove it as well as the barriers that has inhibited me from moving into the love.

In D.Fortune's book, she cautions the uninitiated and the intentions of the magician must be seriously contemplated - as he could be a stealer of energies.

I am at loss and need to be armed with information. Have anyone come across this or have words of guidance?

Equipoise