News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Urgent Astral Spirit Problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagger

Oh man thats creepy but first thing you should do is get her to a doctor and if can't find anything wrong with her try and get her to stop astral projecting mabye she should listen to that woman she might not be supposed to astral project if you care about her you'll get her to stop[;)]

Nay

uh, yeah...I think we said the Doctor is definitely the way to go..[:P]

I don't think this is a neg problem, I think it is a health problem.

Nay

Andromache

I've seen someone in the Healing forum named bluelite who seems to know what he/she is doing. Why don't you contact him/her?

beavis

I dont know if its the right thing to do, but its possible for a spirit to want to leave this reality more than its body wants to stay.

findtruth

Yes, a doctor.  It's not a good idea to astral projct if you have certain severe preexisting health problems, i think heart problems and lung problems.

wendi

This "woman" is not your girlfriend's spirit guide.  It sounds like a malign spirit to me.

Christ cover me.

Wendi

Anonymous

Indeed, this does not sound like a medical situation to me. Red marks going down the stomach like that don't sound like any medical phenomenon I have heard of.

See a qi gong practitioner. I would recommend qi gong over acupuncture because someone who can control that energy with their mind and body will generally be more likely to understand the spiritual nature behind it. Nothing against acupuncture because I know it is very effective for some things, but the qi energy from the qi gong practitioner could be used to drive the malicious spirit away.

This spirit sounds like it wants possession of your girlfriend's body. If I were you, I would have your girlfriend take up an energy system such as NEW or qi gong. Reiki doesn't seem to help much in situations like these for some reason, but qi gong will teach her how to produce her energy from within and use it, as well as make her sensitive to energy. That way she can feel it while using it to know what's going on.

Eol007

Hi Hypris,

I very much agree with seeking professional medical advice (with the cautions already mentioned)!

But with sincere respect to some of the other advice given to you on this thread - can I offer an alternative? It is only my personal opinion for what it is worth! I do hope that it does not unnerve you, as it is only your personal choice to accept or not!

In order to be sure and confident if it had been spirit or entity relationship or not, and in light of issues you have presented! Might it not be a good idea to have them investigated properly by experienced and responsible individual(s),

At the same time would it not be more practical and sensible for you girlfriend, and your good self to take time out to ground yourselves for the mean time and get back into normal day to day life as much as possible!

Once things are sorted out to your satisfaction and you feel comfortable and confident in yourselves then by all means enjoy your spiritual explorations.

With respect to spirit contact: it really does take time to develop a relationship of trust with guides etc. If it were spirit or entity contact: my opinion from what you have described is that incident does not fit the model for either contact from a guide, helper or loved one from spirit.

It is obvious that your girlfriend and you have together a wonderful and caring sensitivity, therefore I really can appreciate that you have been shaken up - hence your requests for help! If you have not already had offers of help - I hope you do not mind, but I have sent you a private msg with some useful contacts.

For your information and from personal experience: I had run into not dissimilar similar issues in the past. When one experiences apparent spirit communication in particular of this type, it is important if not vital to have some practical guards in place. In the mean time - I can see that you have already tried some healing protection, which is good. The exercises in PPSD are also very useful as are prayers of protection.

I appreciate that you are a healer, but I do not know your level of experience. Can I suggest if you don't mind that: if you are going to do some AP or other practice, then keep it gentle, perhaps some meditation (in moderation) or relaxation techniques as a couple for the moment. Your girlfriend may be better off getting her stamina back before taking on board other types of intense energy work however good at this sensitive time. Again clear the ground first and get back into an enjoyable and balanced swing of things.

However, NEW is absolutely brilliant for building energetic resilliance as are Tai Chi, Qi Gong or hatha yoga for instance. But perhaps get the core issues out of the way first.

Hope that I have not tread on shoes as it were!

I do hope this helps,

Stephen

In light

pod3

Unless the reflex is overridden, your spirit is supposed to return to the body when it is endangered. It is possible that an entity would cause damage if it doesn't want you to leave.

Do deep and thorough damage control when the issue is resolved.

Hypris

I need help with a problem that is occuring recently with my girlfriend. For about a month now she has been astral projecting, its strange because she can astral project in sometimes 15-20 seconds and has no experience on this subject. When she first started to project she felt as if she were ripping apart and had marks going down her chest, i worked with her and put a field around her chest and it stopped hurting. That worked fine until about 2 days ago when she started to do it again but requested her spirit guide, she began coughing up blood, i healed her and hypnotised her so she wouldnt get the urge to cough up anymore blood. She didnt cough up anymore, but she met her spirit guide, a woman, closely resembling her dead grandmother at a younger age, but when she asked her a question to verify it was her spirit guide, it only said "Well....", she left, and i hypnotised her later and the woman spoke to her, she said "Your not suppose to be here" she woke up holding her stomach, she had red marks going down her stomach and back.... I dont know what this means... can someone please help?