News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

urgent urgent urgent urgent

Previous topic - Next topic

knightlight

I just had a very pleasant, very controllable obe, but at the end I was floating around my friends downstairs and trying to see what they where doing so I could creep them out by telling them what was on TV.  I saw that it was Friends, they own every season on DVD and watch it religiously, no big surprise, and figured they would say I guessed.  I floated around them running my hands over their bare skin, trying to give them goosebumps or attract their attention.  I was unsuccessful, and at the last moment as things began to fade I grabbed onto what felt like the tank top I was wearing IRL.  I woke up but was completely paralyzed except for my left arm.  out of the corner of my eye I could see someone, it looked a lot like my room mate.  I wasn't clear on how he got their, and I thought he was trying to talk with me but all I could do was wave my arm and stare at him, my vision was fuzzy and I tried to flip him off but my fingers didn't work so good.  I tried to talk, and finally succeeded.  I said, "what, what do you want, I'll be with you in a bit, but I got some wicked paralysis right now."  I tried wiggling my toes, but before I could tell if it was going to work, i realized that it wasn't my room mate, but me.  I had my hands in my pockets, head slightly down, but, for reasons that will become apparent, I unfortunately could not positively ID myself.  Here's the kicker.

I began to feel something forcing against me, and a sudden extreme pressure in my head, i seriously felt like my head was going to explode.  The inside of my mouth and most of my body hummed and vibrated SO HARD that I was in extreme pain.  Then it suddenly stopped.  I breathed deep and looked over as far as I could, what I pray to god was me was still there.  I said "Oh for gods sake, if your me and your stuck out there, get back in here." It didn't say anything.  "Whats wrong, this is so scary you a**hole!!!  I'm serious, get back in here now if your me!"  I concentrated on my third eye and I felt a tiny scared, pitiful voice, produced by what felt like crackling of mucus in my deep sinuses "I cant...."  I screamed "you son of a *****, if you don't get in here and I cant ever leave this bed ill be really ticked, get in here."  I heard it again, clearer this time, but still very tiny and weak "I cant, it hurts."  I screamed for it to stop being a little pussy and get it over with.  I felt the extreme pain again, it was even worse then the first time, and my head felt like it popped.  I felt myself returning to normal, the being disappeared, and I could move again.  

There was no break in consciousness while the being faded away and I regained my ability to move, but then I woke up AGAIN.   At that point a deep terror grabbed a hold of me, and a thought came to mind.  What if I had just allowed something to possess me.  Did something just trick me into allowing it in?  The first time I said "if your me, and your stuck, get in here."  Then it tried and failed.  After that I was angry and hadn't thought of it, so I just screamed "GET IN HERE!" and it merged, albeit extremely painfully.  I am really really freaked out.  I feel normal, aside from a bit of a headache.  I'm not possessed by the urge to kill or have anything talking to me in my head or otherwise yet.   Most of me thinks it was just my double having reentry issues and somehow got stuck.  Part of me fears the worst, and regrets ever leaving my body.  Any input would be great right about now.....  :(
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

izalco

wow, sounds almost like what happened to me. If you want read my experience , its here

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18503

this astral projection is real, and we need to answer some questions before people say its ok.

first off, many Astral projectors admit to the existence of "neg's"

now, it seems that many say "nothing can happen to you when you AP", yet neg's exists, but they say they are "harmless"

What I was wondering was, how do we know the people who have APed are really them? The thought of being left in astral limbo while some "neg" posses your body is pretty damn scary. And we are taking "others people word" for APing.

How do these people know, without a doubt in their mind that you cant get possessed?

my experience was similar, yet when I was about to AP, I felt someone else in my room, which they said was really me. It could have been, but it also could have been something else. I felt weird vibrations, and smiled until I felt the presence...could have been me, I kind of think it was, but then again.....

I do think AP is real. Yet I dont know what the "laws" are.

Why do some people see a silver cord, and others dont? Shouldn't we all see the cord? Same with possession, some say it cant happen, others say it can...

Again, some people see the cord, others dont,. If the rules were all universal, wouldn't we all see the cord????????

knightlight

Ive had a good hour to relax and gather my thoughts, thanks for the reply.I actually read your experience before and I feel they are very different.  I have had what happened to you happen to me before.  Not in quite the same way, I've been frozen in place as a 2d shadow of a face moved within an inch of my head and began laughing uproariously.  Ive felt bodies crawling on top of me at night when I wake up sometimes.  I feel that not only is my subconscious partly responsible since I am a huge horror movie fan and love the feeling of being scared and disturbed, which I think leads my mind to play tricks on me, I also feel that I attract negs naturally as well.  All these things happen while we are waking up.  I was fully consious.  I should have been more specific when I used the term waking up.  It wasn't really waking up, it was like everything I was seeing sort of clicked into a different reality.  

I think the massive vibrations where caused by my astral body being so close to me and getting sucked in, but trying like mad to stay out because the entry was painful for it.  The little voice sounded like the voice of a 5 year old being forced into an electric fence.  I could close my eyes and feel my astral body, but I didn't try to re-enter it, and I kind of wish I had.  I felt like 2 separate people, then suddenly I would feel empty, and it would go back and forth as I struggled to move and at the same time arguing with myself, i presume (pray).  :lol:   I'm trying to stay positive about this experience for obvious reasons!  :P   I'd hate to dwell on the bad stuff.  

The cord thing is easily explained.  If you think you will see a bright shiny cord when you leave your body, chances are you will.  In the astral thought = reality.  Your mind will create a cord if you want it to be there, if it is cemented into your mind.  It may even pick it out of your subconscious because it thinks its a good idea and a way to calm you.  There are lots of variables to the astral, believe me when I say nothing is impossible and I still don't fully understand it myself, even though I have worked through all my fears, many obstacles and can now seemingly obe as long as I am sober and tired.  Fear in this life is pointless.  If I was possessed, sure it would suck, but you gotta deal!  Don't fear these neg butt-monkeys, they got nothin on us.  I hope you can relax and develop your defenses against these creeps, but in my experience it only takes time and being scared to death over and over to break out of being scared.  Good luck.  :)

knightlight

oh my.... looking back on my first post and looking at my second was like reading 2 seperate peoples writings.  I should respond to my own posts more often!!!  I can answer all my own questions! :lol:  Thanks for responding tom, as always, profound and coherent.  I must admit, as usual for me, I thought I had experienced it all, and then I go and screw up my reentry.  Anyone out there have any experiences of being stuck seperated???  

I examined my room and where my double was standing was where my xbox is on the ground, and between the xbox and my bed is a large pile of change I havent picked up yet.  I have heard that metal can interfere with energy and projection.  I bought a new game (splinter cell chaos theory, which totally RoXoRz by the way ;P) and when I started up my xbox it asked me for the time, which normally only happens when it is reset and wiped clean.  I will have to check that out, i hope all my saved games didnt get erased!!!!!!!1111

Thanks for the comforting reply and I also hope to get franks opinion on this. *cough cough* *taps foot* ;PPPPPPP

UniOne

"Negs" are one of two things...

1. Dark spirits who hold a grudge against you...
2. The Dark complexion (or reverse) complexion of yourself...

In all of us, there is a good and a evil side... When one side AP's, the other will do the same. It's kinda like a playing card. On one side, it shows a light colored picture, and on the other, a dark back cover...

The main principle with neg's is, don't worry about them... Everything in the astral world is ruled by emotion, where, if your will is strong enough, you can cast away weaker spirits thru sheer will...

The power of your emotion and will can protect you in the astral world... But be warn... Too much sheer will throwing can hurt your spiritual complexion, which can hurt you physically as well...

-lines-

How are you sure it was a neg and not a hallucination with the sleep paralysis? Many people have felt things on their chests as well and seen and heard things in the room with them, often accompanied by fear to a certain degree.

Check out some sleep paralysis sites and forums, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

UniOne

Because hallucinations are triggered by the PHYSICAL mind... not the astral spirit...

Remember, everything in the astral plane is ruled by emotion and will... Which means that the neg was the result of a negative emotion, will or both...

I'm not trying to say you're wrong... it's just that hallucinations are a mental thing... not a spiritual one...

UniOne

So... your saying I'm just BSing here? I'm trying to make a point...

No offense... but... Cut me some slack...

UniOne

Listen... I have spend two years researching on the divine forces of light and darkness... I would like to share my research anyway I can...

Please, I know it's your job to keep the boards running, but can't I at least share my work here without the same prejudice?

My Documents so far...:
http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/265334/UnificationTheorem.doc
http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/265334/Uni-Force.doc

UniOne

Well... I would like it if everyone would lighten up a bit... I worked my (_|_) off in the last two years for this...

knightlight

whoa guys, GUYS!!!! :lol:  Chill out.  Your very right thought tom, I am also very surprised that I didnt see the being as evil, but I also have gotten over SO much of the fear associated with obes, which was something I struggled with for ages.  I think the key was that I honestly thought it was my room mate, but I struggled to see who it was and in doing so realized it was my double, I was more concerned about getting out of the paralysis then anything.  At the end after the first attempt I made to reconnect the face changed a bit to one of anger and pain, but for obvious reasons I guess considering I felt there was a possibility of death resulting from the connection.  The pain and pressure and vibrations seemed like way too much for me to handle, but death to me doesnt make me fearful anymore.

UniOne

Sorry about that knight... it's my fault, in truth I'm just a stupid retard that doesn't know anything... I spent 2 whole years and all I can produce are two sad looking documents of about 4 pages each. I'm pathetic really...

narfellus

Don't be too hard on yourself, Uni. The point is that you have profound questions about the Universe that you seek answers to, and they aren't easy answers to find or understand. I took a look at your first document. In only my opinion of course, it has some interesting ideas, but it is rather brief. There's a book available now on Astral Pulse called Our Ultimate Reality which is sort of a summary of a lot of metaphysical concepts. It's about 600 pages, and very interesting. It's not new ideas persay, but old ones collected into one place with the author's spin.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.