News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Using gold light to deflect negative entities

Previous topic - Next topic

imel007

According to the information in Matrix V, using gold light to deflect negative entities is the most effective means of defense.  Gold light apparently vibrates at a higher frequency.

I have heard it said that using "love and white light" can be used as defense.  According to the book, this not only doesn't work, but actually attracts negative entities.  They see white light as the opposite polarity and is a beacon for negative entities to attack.  Just like when people fight a war in the 3rd density, if someone loves their attacker, it does nothing but show weakness.

Several instances of people using gold light has proven to be very effective.  This includes someone who was projecting and then got pushed back into their body, with a strong sexual urge placed upon them.  This is a method negs use to push someone back into their body.  When the person surrounded themselves with gold light, the attack immediately stopped.  Using gold light also prevents attack while not in the astral.

Apparently generating gold light from the energy in the sub-navel chakra is most effective.

Just something to be aware of... if you ever are under attack, though it is rare, make sure to use gold light for defense

dreamosis

...I haven't read the information in "Matrix V," but I do have input on gold energy.

I've found gold energy to be helpful in clearing both karma and resistance-energy.  When a Neg, or a human being for that matter, invades your space, a natural reaction is to resist.  But the energy of resistance can be like glue, sticking you and the Neg together.  For me, the trick is to *fight without resisting.*  I resist in the sense that I protect my space and command Negs/intruders to leave, but I try not to resist in the sense of falling into fear--that kind of resistance seems to make an attack worse.  But gold energy, for me, cuts through the sticky clouds of fear-based resistance.  

However, usually my first move isn't clearing the fear. ...I came across a technique/manuver of hooking the Neg up to the Supreme Being via a gold cord--by sending it out clairvoyantly, or "spinning" the gold cord from my hand chakas.  This has a paralyzing effect, but it doesn't always work, and it works best with small, animal-like Negs.  I then ask the Supreme Being to take the Neg away and sometimes it works and sometimes the Supreme Being tells me no.  

Altogether though, I've found using brown Earth energy to be a better protection against Negs.  I surround myself in Earth vibrations, raise it through my legs, through all my chakras, and even set my Crown chakra at a low, Earthy vibration.  I find doing this is a "stepping below" the vibrations of Negs.  They can't access the lower, Earth vibrations that are more associated with physical bodies.

I have to say that I haven't found much usage for white light, either.  I do find protection by aligning myself with the Supreme Being or my Higher Self.  I've found white energy tends to put me slightly out-of-body, which I feel makes me more vulnerable to Negs than less.

imel007

Its found at www.trufax.org

Basically a book on the nature of the universe, don't really know any other way to describe it..