News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

USING IRON/STEAL AGAINST NEGS

Previous topic - Next topic

kalratri

Hi Tayesin,

You say you didn't do anything offensive, but you did, you told people who have no experience with meditation to not look to anything else to protect their loved ones and families.

It takes TIME to develop spiritual abilities, and different people are different and have differing levels of faith in such things.  And some times with these attacks, particularly when the one being attacked is your child, time doesn't seem to be one of the options that you have, as anyone with a child knows it takes time and energy to raise a child, and if he has a disability, it takes even more time and tremendous amount of emotion.

I said ONE of the weapons that should be in your arsenal is spiritual, I never said or implied that if one seeks extra help you're a spiritual loser.

I know you probably mean well and want to sincerely help people, but you should realize that different people are on different paths and different levels of spiritual attainment and until they are strong enough, they need help from other souls and perhaps instruments that can help.

quote:
Originally posted by Tayesin

Kalratri,
Quote, "But do look into practicing some spiritual excercises regularly, you never know how powerful you might become by just regular practice of something as simple as meditation and focusing your awareness on your breath for half an hour everyday, if nothing else, it'll give you the focus to keep searching and give you the emotional strength to deal with the painful situation."

Thank you for saying this.  It is my point exactly through all of these threads.  Thank You.

Thankful,
I didn't belittle anybody, nor attack any one individual.

Quote,"you're so stupid I'm embarrased for you", appears no where in my post.  The little embarrased emoticon was there for my embarrasment at not understanding if the poster's were serious or just having a play around.

This may seem callous to you but, I don't care what Robert Bruce says about this.  I do not see Robert as the authority figure on the astral, as I have been venturing there since the mid 1970's too and I disagree with some of his concepts.  You can possibly bet that he has not yet come to uniting with his higher-self, so may still be venturing without the benefit of his highest awareness level.. which would account for the differences.

Quote, "But don't go calling me emotionally laden because I responded to your rudeness."

Where did I CALL YOU emotionally laden ?  What I said was this, "Emotionally laden responses get in the way of seeing what is there for you. And seeing clearly is most important in your situation Mira."  

Again, this is not a personal attack Thankful, only a sharing in honesty.  And we all know that the majority of humans perceive Complete Honesty as attack or similar. It is true isn't it Thankful that you did feel emotional responses to my original post here and allowed them to flow over into your response typing.  Nothing wrong with that, but, clarity comes from standing back and letting those emotions flow on through BEFORE taking action.  That way we are clear and direct.

When we have such responses to things it indicates that we have an issue to deal with.  And for those who wish to live completely honestly, we then recognize such and deal with it.  This is always followed by more clarity.

And, there are new ways to use with attacks.

Inguma,
It's okay if you were in a foul mood, and I am glad you spoke your mind on this....

Quote. "If you are right, then who are you to say what the reasons are? How can you tell that the reason was not to learn about the properties of iron, of running water, how negs are scum and we must learn to defend against evil, etc etc? Ultimately you dont, you're just making assumptions based on what you believe to be true."

I can say that there are generalised reasons, because I am clear enough to see and receive insight into some things, and, viewing from the bigger pictures in, provides much more insight than seeing from the little soul perspective most of us are still using.  

Umm, negs are scum ? In my experience Inguma, what are called 'negs' here are simply other beings who

use their portion of the Light/Energy for Darker purposes.  That makes them Beings who choose, it does not confer the human concept of Evil-ness upon them, it allows us to see that we are working inside a Duality zone where these things are played out for our ultimate benefit.

Sorry mate, no assumptions being made here, only real advice from experience, based on non-attachment to any Belief-system.  

Quote, "Your philosophy is practically unworkleable, and IMO, taken to an extreme we could sit here until we starve, and when we end up dead say "hey, thats the way it was supposed to be! I planned this before incarnating, so no worries - at least I know now the value of eating!". You dont need and of this fluff to learn from lifes experiences."

This philosophy, as you call it, works for many people I work with.  It does not mean or imply that everything is pre-destined.  That is a way too confined perception of this concept.  It's from the little soul perspective again.

What it means is this, We came here for Experience.  We choose the lives according to our needs/wants etc.  The planning out of these lives is done seriously when we are in our higher awareness levels and we MUST include all the millions of choices we wanted to have the options to make in every second of that life.  All people we interact with in life have been contracted to play certain roles for us and to provide certain experiences we wanted to have, as we have done for them.  In no way does Predestiny come into play because the amount of options we chose in the life itinery prevents it from becoming a reality.  The framework I spoke about is massive, and includes ALL the options we wanted to have.

And ultimately, we are not here to learn from experience... another little-soul perspective there.  We are here FOR the Experiences, that help us to Remember, not learn. It is true we already know all the answers as the huge and powerful souls we are, so we do not need to learn anything, only to remember what we already know in our highest awareness.

Quote, "The basis of your philosophy originated in the far east, from where it was taken, altered to taste, and mixed together with a load of other stuff in a big melting pot, with a huge dollop of channeling thrown in for good measure. The resulting dish was called "new age", and its a shame how many people swallow it whole without checking for unhealthy side effects."

I agree with most of this statement Inguma, with the exception of this 'philosophy of mine' being such.  My concepts are based on my experiences of Higher-Self and copious amounts of Astral realm and higher journeys over more than 25 years.  I explore and experience with no Beliefs to cloud my perceptions.  This is the way I was taught to be, to prepare and journey 'as if naked', meaning to have no expectations of what must be, should be or can be experienced.  And as such is also opposed to those standard belief-systems, even if some of them are similar to my own concepts.

Quote, "Anyway, one of the biggest proponents of this "your create your own reality 100%" idea was Jane Roberts....."

I actually disagree with that theory too.  In my experience to date I have found situations that do not abide by this concept.  For example, I do not beleive in Angels, yet this year I have been seeing and talking with an angel, Ariel.  So according to the theory, because I do not believe in Angels, they should not exist in my reality...YET, there is one!  This was more than enough proof for me to discard the whole theory that I have been mentally juggling with for a number of years because it didn't resonate with my own experiences.

Quote, "When I was 5 I did NOT create the evil that attached itself to me. I did not create the paralysis, the overwheling fear, the dread. Nor did I keep myself awake at night all week, hypnotised and unmoving and scared more than I can describe. Nor did I create the unending procession of shadows I saw walking through my room. I was innocent, completely innocent, and anyone who says otherwise is an.....is wrong."

No one here is saying you created those experiences Inguma, nor that you were less than innocent.  But what should be said is this,  What part did you (as the Soul you are)play in the reality of those events ?  It is a viable question that needs to be looked at.  As you know, nothing happens without us having some form of responsibility for it.  Never is anything totally one-sided, never are we a Victim unless we allow ourselves to be.  Everything works as a co-operative creationing that WE are a part of. So we do have some responsibility for what we experience in this life, because WE DID CHOOSE IT.

Quote, "And if it is all part of a grande plan, I honestly dont care, because then what I do is still a part of that plan, and I still have to do it."

Exactly!

Quote, "I am not arguing you cannot alter you reality, depending on the effectiveness of your magic."

Our reality can be altered within a second if we so chose.  And it is so because we did include many millions, if not billions of options and choices we wanted to have/experience.  But, if you have not chosen certain experiences for this life in your framework planning then you will not experience it.  

The things and concepts I write about are so very opposed to the standard stuff, and that is for a very good reason.  One of my tasks is to share what I have come to understand and remember about our true nature as Great Souls.  The information comes from directly experiencing my Self, after uniting with Higher-Self during an enlightenment event of a few years ago.  So, the perspectives I use are from the outside looking in and not from the human little soul perspective the rest of us are still operating in.

If we are to Awaken, then it is time to share the things that are from the awakened.  Time to move past the belief-systems that have kept us confined as little souls perceiving human existence, instead of perceiving as the Soul we are.  And nothing is unworkable until we experience it as such, otherwise it is only a belief.

Thanks Inguma for this opportunity to respond to you and try to express these new concepts in a way that more people can understand readily.  I hope I succeeded on that score.[:P]

Love Always.[:)]

PS.. here's that ancient Druid Maxim again...
"The Truth Against the World"

- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

cprince

Could you guys focus and help solve Mira's problem?

If nobody cares enough to solve my problem then at least help to solve someone else problem.

Mira, which part of the world you live?  Do you see the need to engage a professional socerer?  Someone who is religion based, a yogi a high priest or someone like that.

thankful

cprince,  I am sorry, somehow I missed your earlier post.  Things are much better for me and my daughter now,  we are receiving help from 2 mature and wonderful people on this site.  The most noticable thing I have noticed is the increase in health for the both of us.  I have suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome and my daughter was born 13 weeks early and has cerebral palsy, seizure disorder and a few other things.  Basically she had severe brain damage around the time of birth due to the blood vessels being fragile at that time of her development.

The "hell" that we went through was her constant irritability, waking up every 15 t0 40 minutes throught the night for 2 plus years straight.  She was in obvious discomfort and could only be consoled by constant rocking.  I know a lot of these symptoms could be medical related (I'm an RN).  But the reasons I think negs were involved is because at this time I feel like I was closing in on a tight relationship with God and the dark side did not like this.  When in my daughter's bedroom, I often sensed the presence of a dark "thing" the size of a small bear in the corner of the room and often felt like I was being literally touched on the skin.  Also, when trying to pray, worship or read scriptures, the interruptions would start.  It was obviously more than coincidence.  My husband is also a very spiritual man, we are Christians, but I believe there is much more out there than what has been taught in the church.  I understand the hypocrisy, etc. in churches.  But Jesus Christ is fantastic, I also believe he is the highest initiate and showed us the "way" to get "there" ourselves.  My husband and I have never dabbled in anything negative, so no "open" doors there.  After much thinking and reflection, I don't know why my daughter would be picked on, except for possibly her trauma of early birth and medical procedures (at times daily spinal taps, plus many surgeries.

Through all this hell, my daugher is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I was taught unconditional love.  She is now very sweet and since our "help"  she is beginning to say a few more words and is not as sick as often.  My energy level is increased.  
Things are much better now than they used to be, so please don't think we are suffering right now.  I am just outraged that anybody would try to belittle anybody else that was using any means necessary to help themsevles or another.  "Maybe" I overreacted to Tayesin but I was siding with anybody who was hurt and didn't need to be made to feel dumb or spiritual.  I usually never speak out about these types of things.  But my "mama" button was pushed.

God's universe has so much to discover,  I am totally interested in electrical properties, magnetics, etc.  and how they are related to removing negs, removing disease, increasing psychic awareness, etc.  Maybe someone on this site could come up with an invention that could help a lot of people.  
Anyhow, here is a little bit of my story.  Thanks for the concern of the people here.  My reaction to Tayesin right now was not so much for myself as for other people who might have been discouraged at his post.

I wanted to add that our situation really started turning around way before we received our help from the people on this site.  I am thankful for the the book "Practical Psychic Self Defense" as I believe a lot of these actions started turning things around.  First of all, I finally got really MAD and told the "things" to leave.  I also "declared" that my daughter was a child of the light and that darkness had no hold on her.  I baptized her in the bathtub even had her dedicated to God in front of people at a meeting.  I raised the vibration of our home by constantly playing worship music (songs from the Vineyard are great, they talk about love for God), Rebuking the darkness in the name of God (YHVH and Yehoshua, which is the Hebrew name for Jesus), Consecrating some oil and walking around the perimeter of our property and telling the darkness it is not welcome here.  Asking God for protection and asking Him to station angels around our home and daughter.  I also used prayed over water that was in a spray bottle and walked around the house spraying everything and everywhere.  I had my daughter sleeping on magnets in a mattress pad.  This really helped her spasticity.  I also sprayed a mist that was made from the essence of Black Obsidian which is a stone used for protection.  I have a negative ion, ionizer in her room (which has also cut down on a lot of sickness).  These are some of the measures I used.  I really believe she flourished in the love we gave her.  
Cprince, I don't know if any of this is helpful to you.  But first of all don't forget that your maid is a person that God made.  Secondly, raise your vibration and the vibration of your home to the highest rate you are capable of.  Don't attack her, but the darkness that surrounds her.  Ask God to save her from the darkness and be the person He created her to be.

Thanks again for people's concern,  If I missed anybody's questions and you still want to know the answer, please ask again.  It was a little bit of a bumpy ride the last couple of days.

Mira

cprince

Dear Mira, you are in your late 20s aren't you?  Fair skin and curly hair?

I have seen many miracles happened in the name of the Christ.  Although I am not a Christain, holy spirits have worked on me and always surround me whenever I am in the Church accompanying my wife. Just cannot hold back the tears and the touch of the heart.

Continue to find strength in God through Jesus Christ.  Like I learnt, every adversity is eventually a blessings.

Your daughter will eventually grow out of that seizure.  The human brain is a wonderful thing.  I don't believe in brain damage. Cut half the brain out and a person still function properly.

I myself had a serious head injury 4 years ago and nearly died. Doctors had to saw my skull open to clean up the bleeding.  I survived literally on machines that pumped blood for me.  Doctors predicted if I were ever get out of coma it would be at least 1 week.  But thanks to Guru Rinpoche, I woke up 6 hours after the operation.  I had visions during the coma and I lifted off and fly to some place, I experience something that made me strong in faith to my religion that is Tibetan Buddhism.

Ask your priest to do a exorcism if you could.  Obviously the target is your child and she is weak at the moment that provided the negs opportunity.

Good Bless.  You and your daughter will be fine.  

Blessings,
Choon

Rob

Quickly - Thankful - you mentioned your daugher is now sleeping on a magnetic blanket, and its been helpful. A word of warning - keep a close watch on this, its possible the magnets might suddenly flip and their effects become detrimental. If this happens, remove them immediately and contact me, by then I "might" be able to give instructions on how to flip them back again. I have a lot of stuff to learn first though [:)]

Tayesin - I will try to keep this brief, I feel very small in the face of thankful and cprinces contributions, I bring little more than philosophy. Which is ultimately slightly meaningless.
Thanks for your polite response.

quote:
I can say that there are generalised reasons, because I am clear enough to see and receive insight into some things, and, viewing from the bigger pictures in, provides much more insight than seeing from the little soul perspective most of us are still using.

How very carefully worded...but you are hiding a lot in these words, and a lot more in others. But thats your business, not mine. By the way, you dont know me as well as you think [:)].
Back on track, I am afraid I cant simply take your word for it, and I am suprised that would ask us to.

quote:
Umm, negs are scum ? In my experience Inguma, what are called 'negs' here are simply other beings who use their portion of the Light/Energy for Darker purposes. That makes them Beings who choose, it does not confer the human concept of Evil-ness upon them, it allows us to see that we are working inside a Duality zone where these things are played out for our ultimate benefit.

Please, call me Rob.
Negs inflict massive pain, they corrupt, force, brainwash, even torture and rape and much more. If you say they are not evil what you are essentially saying is that evil does not exist. But by the same logic, neither does good. It may be your choice to reject the concept of these polarities, but I'll say now that this is ultimatelely no more than semantics.

quote:
I explore and experience with no Beliefs to cloud my perceptions.

Then I am happy for you. However, you do still outright reject the possibility that iron could affect negs, unless perhaps we place belief in it. Why? Are you saying your experience covers all of reality?
In my reality, physical things can and do affect the atmosphere, negs, etc. Running water does work, so maybe iron does too. One day I will make a neg gun, and that too will work.

quote:
What part did you (as the Soul you are)play in the reality of those events ? It is a viable question that needs to be looked at. As you know, nothing happens without us having some form of responsibility for it. Never is anything totally one-sided, never are we a Victim unless we allow ourselves to be. Everything works as a co-operative creationing that WE are a part of.

Its possible I did choose to be put that pain, but it makes no diffierence to that fact that I was absolutely a victim at the time and there was nothing I could do about it. Whether I chose to, or not, its not something that concerns me. What concerns me is what IS. I dont think that is a little soul perspective, I think it is firmly rooted in Reality and not just concepts. The greatest of men were also the most grounded.

quote:
I hope I succeeded on that score.

In part, but I think we are both very aware of how difficult it is - no, not difficult, down-right impossible! - to change anyone elses point of view.
We both base our belief systems on what we know from experience. I hope that one day we both rise to a point where our perceptions cover both points of view.

I had another thought earlier - given the option of letting God lay down my life path, as part of His Plan, or of making choices and setting down fields of view, I would choose the former. Probably [;)]

with love

Rob

EDIT -

One final thing, and I know this isn't my argument but I do feel srongly about it:

quote:
When we have such responses to things it indicates that we have an issue to deal with. And for those who wish to live completely honestly, we then recognize such and deal with it. This is always followed by more clarity.

I dont think my comtempt, disgust and hatred of the viler aspects of humanity is unreasonable, nor invalid, unnecessary, or anything like that. In many ways its just as valid as my love for the Light, and although I sometime wish I didn't have to have those feelings, I do and I think that they are necessary.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Tayesin

Kilratri,
"You say you didn't do anything offensive, but you did, you told people who have no experience with meditation to not look to anything else to protect their loved ones and families."

And this is offensive ?  I told them that there are stronger new ways to deal with it. Perceptions again.

Inguma,
Thanks again for your reply.  I do not see where I thought I knew you well Rob. At least we can agree to disagree.

For all,
Help is always there for us.  What I offered is a real and working method that is different.  As sometimes is the case with new things we ignore the message as being useless to us because it doesn't sound possible and shoot the messenger.  Which is okay in the times we are in I suppose.

Good luck to you all. [:)]

thankful

Tayesin,
My intention is not to "shoot the messenger".  I am just asking that you dont "shoot" anybody else.  That's all.  Maybe my perception was a little different than yours, maybe I felt defensive for other people because of what I had been through, but I strongly perceived just what you thought of our little thread, and frankly is ticked me off.  All I ask is that you don't belittle anybody and offer your advice in a spirit of mutual sharing.  I do appreciate your offer of information, Thanks for that, I will check it out better when I have a little bit more time.  But I will certainly not accept things for truth until I experience them myself, so don't expect people to accept something just because you say so.  
Guess what, if you had emailed me with the same complaint as I had for you,  I would have just said "oh, sorry" and moved on, instead of defending my condescending attitude.  Oh well, I think it may be a moot point.  It seems to me that the most spiritual people are the most humble.  Also kind, gentle, loving, patient.  I know them by their fruit, not just their gifts.  This is not said to hurt you, just an observation about spirituality.  Something to attain to and grow in to.

Let's get on to more interesting things and not have any hard feelings.  I apologize if I haved offended you in any way.  I will look forward to reading your posts on this forum.

thankful

Tayesin

Hi Thankful,
No offense taken here.  And I too apologise for what appeared to be offensive from my initial posts in this thread.  None was intended.

When I read the starting post for this thread I was going through my own crappy bits too....  For a numer of years I have really tried to get the Sharing going in any place spiritually inclined people meet, and have been closed out because these sharings are too radical, or I have been too forceful(which is easy when Spirit is pushing you hard), or those running the show are confronted with an apparent perception of competition.  Which also closes the door rapidly in your face, LOL.

Because what I do and share actually does help those who put in the effort for themselves (rare people indeed), it has a inevitable result.  The people no longer need to pay megabucks to psychics and mediums etc, because they get their own answers from Guidance. And because I don't charge a cent for it, those already in the New Age Industry get P#ssed with me for it.

Okay.. so I was reading the post just after a series of attacks from the head of the Spiritual churches and Institutes in my State, who only teach their Students new-agey-feel-good-stuff and charge phenomenal fees for it.  Meanwhile those Students I have spoken with have spent absolutely thousands on all the courses and workshops pushing out-dated beliefs and not even getting to meet their own Guidance over the years.

Added to that I did a deal to arrange things for a guest speaker from the Institute in an arrangement where I was to be given Platform time at the church to express simplicity and to show what can be done easily.  But, two days before..the day I read your threadstarter, I was informed that they would allow me 5 minutes to explain my concepts and do a houseful healing.  So in this way the door was slammed again as neither can be adequately achieved in that time frame.  

So I was downhearted by this and probably allowed an amount of cinicismm to enter my initial post.  For this I am sorry.  For having a go at beliefs, I will never be able to apologize.  I do not think Jesus, or any of the thousands of others before us, nor those thousands with us now would have.  But that is just how I think.

What I have noticed in discussions with people is, when we persevere through defensive feelings and the like by continuing the communications..  we eventually reach a point of similarity.  A base to grow from you could say.  But sometimes it gets a little hard to persevere through those rising feelings etc.  So those who do persevere are the one's who benefit.

Sorry also for this being so long, LOL.[:)]

Quote, "It seems to me that the most spiritual people are the most humble. Also kind, gentle, loving, patient. I know them by their fruit, not just their gifts."

Humble can be blown away by Truth.  I know of incidents with Sai Baba, Jesus, and other 'Spiritual' leaders/teachers where they have blown there cool, gentleness, and patience because the Energy pushing them is Powerful and even when seemingly harsh they have done it because of Love.  Sometimes Tough Love is the path left to us.

And lastly, no one person is any more spiritual than the rest of us.  We are all Spirit, souls incarnating here and are all created equal.  What face a person shows to the world can be just that a Face, reserved for public exposure and sometimes not at all the reality.

Thanks again Thankful and take care. [:)]

cprince

Hi Mira,  just be careful with the magnetic blanket.  Your daughter is still young, I am worried that it might affect her natural magnetic flow.  Try making some HHG or orgone generator.  I got one orgone pendant from ebay and I have to say it works well.  I feel it strength my aura field.

Get good quality crystal quartz and use natural resin.  I can send you a formula given to me by a guy much into orgone stuff.

Regards,
Choon

Rastus

Mira,

I have been on your position.  I have had problems with my whole family starting with me.  I went through herbs (garlic does work fairly well) and incense.  I went through some things that can only be described as 'unusual' but they did actually work (clean flowing water is a good barrier, 5 gallon bucket and a pond pump combined with flexible tubing).

But let me point out somethng a dear friend reminds me of:  The circle keeps things in and out.  You can put up all the barriers you want, but after something gets in, it will have a difficult time getting out.  No barrier is foolproof, spend enough energy and a barrier can be crossed.  

So what are you to do?  Make the atomsphere of your house so warm and loving, that any negative entity loses energy just being close.  Now Robert Bruce disparages the "warm loving light" groups.  I think he really means christian prayer circles?  I am talking more of the OMFG Aura flaring feel the power from the street kind of love generated for your family.  Something that burns so brightly 'normal' people feel it just walking by.  Anyone with any metaphysical training can sense it from far away.  It is somethng that affects your whole house and yard, you are changing the very fabric of your reality, bringing your dwelling into a higher state.  Sounds like BS?  It takes time and belief to get to that point, but help is always available, this side of the veil or the other for something like this.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

cprince

quote:
Originally posted by Rastus
clean flowing water is a good barrier, 5 gallon bucket and a pond pump combined with flexible tubing).

Yes, I have always been thinking about laying out water barrier around my house and seems like this can only happen on my next house.

Actually its not that difficult to lay water barrier for just one room.  Like Rastus said, just a normal pond pump and a long enough clear flexible tube that is laid along the perimeter of the room.  Well there has to be a water point where water is collected and pumped out again.

Yet again be reminded that entity can be attached to a human agent and cross the water barrier.  So do not let anyone other than your husband or yourself access the room.  That is also not fool-proof.  Any suggestion?

thankful

This has been a very interesting thread.

Mathias, if you read this again, what happens during your attacks?

Cprince, I am no longer using the mattres pad magnets on my daughter, took them off as soon as I found out they could be bipolar and not unipolar (north pole only).  I'm 43, why do you ask?  I'm not catholic since childhood, but I wouldn't ask a priest to exorcise anyway, since I have not yet met any holy ones.  Just my personal perceptions.  

Inguma, Let me know if you find out how to switch over magnets.  I just found out the the Multiple Oscillating Machine does have to do with orgone energy.  Do negs hate orgone energy?  Dumb question?

Rastus,  I liked your post and totally agree.  

Back to iron/steal things.  It is cool that magnets (north pole) have actually eliminated cancer, there are many testimonials of this.  I have eliminated considerable pain with magnets in 2 days, one hour a day of use.  There is a guy who wrote a book called "Sleeping Well".  His website is www.biodesigninc.com
He has come up with Steel shielding like a Faraday cage, instead it covers 3 sides of the bed (he found that's all that's necessary), their connected by a copper wire, plus in and cause interference fields to go safely into the ground,  there are testimonials in his book "Sleeping Well" about people increasing in health and sleeping very well.  I'm guessing this could provide some neg protection.  Here is an excerpt from his website:

What is a SleepShieldTM?

A SleepShieldTM is a patented device designed to screen out or reduce three known types of interference fields: electromagnetic fields, geopathic stresses, and grid stresses. Made of lightweight steel screen, the SleepShieldTM serves to attract interference fields, convert them into a microcurrent of electricity, and take them harmlessly to ground. When installed around your bed, the SleepShieldTM allows your body to achieve restful, restorative sleep. During sleep you should (1) fight infection, (2) eliminate accumulated poisons, (3) grow, if a child, or regenerate, if an adult, and (4) re-energize or recharge each and every cell in preparation for the next day's activities.

What are electromagnetic fields, geopathic stresses, and grid stresses?

Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are force fields composed of both a magnetic and an electric field that radiate away from any moving electric current. The direction of an electromagnetic field is perpendicular to the flow of electric current. Some of the most common sources of EMFs are high-tension power lines, televisions and video display terminals, AM and FM broadcasting, radar, and space telemetry networks.

Geopathic stresses are a type of geomagnetic field (GMF) that is generated by the earth itself. Caused by the flow of underground water and/or tectonic fissures, dislocations or faults, a geopathic stress can have slow but profoundly deleterious health effects on anyone sleeping in its vicinity.

Grid stresses are made up of the magnetic lines that encircle the earth, running both north-south and east-west. Although invisible, these fields are virtually omnipresent.

How can the SleepShieldTM help me?

There is a vital difference between being unconscious and resting well. Resting well means getting back at least to the point of wellness that existed when the day started. This type of healing sleep can be interrupted or prevented by interference fields such as electromagnetic fields, geopathic stresses, and grid stresses. By installing a SleepShieldTM you'll be able to obtain truly restorative sleep, which involves eliminating old, chronic, low-grade infection, cleansing away of deep stores of chemical toxins or heavy metals such as mercury and lead, or actually causing new tissue to regrow where old tissue has degenerated.

Do SleepShieldsTM come in different sizes?

Yes. BioDesign, Inc.TM offers SleepShieldTM in twin, queen, and king sizes.

Is a SleepShieldTM easy to install?

Yes. You can install a SleepShieldTM using only stickpins or tape in about an hour or less. BioDesign, Inc. TM packages each SleepShieldTM with a quick reference guide, Installing Your SleepShieldTM.

Me again, the prices are not outrageous, it's $59, $69 and $79 for a twin, queen and king size bed.

Just tossing out some ideas.

thankful

kalratri

If anyone is interested in using iron to disrupt neg activity, try out with small iron/steel bracelets and if the iron still doesn't stop it  then increase the level of iron by buying several steal bracelets, I personally feel iron has stronger abilities to disrupt neg activity.  They generally say that iron made out of horse shoes is even better, and I think so as well with my own experience. Of course this works for minor to middling neg activity. This is a primary defence for new borns, babies in India.

Iron knives/swords hung at the entrance is also part of many traditions to stop negs, I've tried it and it does work and weakens the effects of the strongest attacks.

Horse shoes above the front door, also work, it should be place upwards as this circulates energy.  These methods work for the average neg and even advanced negs, but not if your neg attacker is a strong witch and they are really after you they can penetrate the defenses HOWEVER, these things definately weaken the attacks and make your attacker work harder and harder, hopefully forcing him/her to give up.

[;)]
- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

Rob

Quotenguma, Let me know if you find out how to switch over magnets.

Hey Thankful,

I've been a bit busy recently and only just saw your reply, sorry for the delay - this thread is a bit old now, never mind.

QuoteI just found out the the Multiple Oscillating Machine does have to do with orgone energy.

Ooooh a teasing statement - please, continue!

QuoteDo negs hate orgone energy? Dumb question?

Well, orgone energy can be equated to light energies, the basic flows of positive energies in nature, etc (life positive). Dor can be thought of as dark, dead energy, and oranor as destructive, anharmonic energy. Soo therefore, negs aint going to like a high orgone environment. IMO. Probably. :wink:

all the best
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

thankful

Inguma,
Regarding the relationship between the Multiple Wave Oscillator and Orgone energy.  I had asked Mr. Bruce Forrester Jr. of Zephyr Technology if Orgone was produced from the MWO that he makes and he said "yes".

Last week I received the MWO that I ordered and in the instructions, there is a "Corona Discharge Mode".  It seems this is from the "Aetheric Field" component of the Tesla Coil Output.  The experimental subject sits between the two antennas for 20 or more minutes.  Once the eyes have become accustomed to the darkness (10 minutes) the blue brush discharge of of the Aetheric Force can be seen.  He writes "what a thrill...no kidding!"

On the www.zephyrtechnology.com  website is a time lapse photo taken in the dark, you can see the blue color of the Aetheric energy.  Mr. Forrester says this is Orgone.  From what I've read (I'm kinda new to these things), orgone energy is blue.  I've haven't experimented with this mode yet, but will very soon.  

In case you're interested, as far as results from the MWO,  my husband has had a great improvement in the acne rosacea on his nose which has been resistant to ANY treatments.  After 5 days, his nose is practically the same color as the rest of his face.  It has not looked this good in years.  As for me,  I am starting slow as I have many viruses and bacteria in my system due to chronic fatigue syndrome.  The past few days I have been experiencing a heavy detox reaction and this is from only using the violet ray wand attachment, I haven't sat between the antennae yet.  This machine is powerful!  I used the wand on both of my knees and had a 90% improvement in one knee and a 50% improvelment in the other knee by that evening.  The improvement started almost immediately and kept improving as the hours went by. I used the wand for only a few minutes.  The detox from this might be bad because of the Lyme bug in my system, which was probably bothering the knees.  When the bug dies this is called a Herxheimer reaction.  People feel bad as the toxins are released due to the dead spirochetes (bacteria).  A few days later, both knees are 90% improved after only 2 treatments to the knees.  Can do stairs without too much trouble.

If you want more info on the MWO let me know.  If you buy anything from zephyr technology, give them my name "Mira" as I'll get credit for referring people.  But there is free info on how to build your own MWO on his site.  

I'll be experimenting on removing moles, etc.  I only wish my daughter with Cerebral Palsy  could get on this machine, but she has a Baclofen pump implanted (to relaxed spastic muscles) and the electromagnetic field could mess up the pump.  I might experiment with having her outside the antennas while the Orgone energy is being emitted and having an intention for her healing.  I am guessing that this is a very powerful source for orgone, as I haven't heard of other devices (like the holy hand grenade, etc.) actually showing the blue orgone field.  But I am definitely not an expert.

If you have a chance, let me know your source for ORMUS (you must have missed my PM a couple of weeks ago, that's O.K.

Regards,

thankful