News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Using wards

Previous topic - Next topic

Kronn

I was reading Nita's website and came across the method on using mirrors as a personal ward.As explained below,but i have one question is that,Can we use the method below and instead of hanging the mirror above the door,we carry the mirror or wear it around our neck?

One other simple method is to take two mirrors and glue them together. You then say the verse- who spies on me will see themselves, who tries to harm me will harm only them, let the evil find only them. You write the verse I gave for the wards on both backs of the mirrors. Hang the mirrors above the doors. It will make it so no one can send magic to you but will only see the mirrors or blackness. It is especially good for people who try to see you to harm you. I hope that these methods have helped you to defend and protect yourself and your family. They are simple but are effective.

Nay

I think perhaps Nita was saying to "imagine" a mirror around you..facing outwards.  Hmmmm..not sure about actually carrying it with you.  I could be wrong, but what I do is see a wall of mirrors around me facing out.  

If it breaks?  lol...  Runlola...that is a old wives tale.  BUT if you believe it.....that bad luck just might show up. ;)

Selski

Quote from: runlolaand didn't RB say not to look into a mirror during AP.

Yes he did - that's where I read it!  I knew I'd read that somewhere.

However, I've since been rebellious (I'm naturally rebellious) and I've had the best time messing about with mirrors.  

Souls and the back of mirrors - blah - sounds like a form of control to me.

However, all that being said, I do like the imagination side of protection, with using mirrors as a reflection - this really appeals to me.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kronn

i have made myself a small piece of mirror around 7cm x 5 cm.And i intent to wear it around my neck like a pendant.I think if i get hurt should the mirror cracks and cut me is not a big problem,as the cut will not be deep since the mirror i use is pretty thick.But i am not sure if the size of the mirror will affect the effectiveness of the spell.

Kronn

Nah,the good things doesnt matter now,just need a little privacy to sort myself up.

Kronn

yep,but i wrote it on a piece of paper then i stick it behind both mirror.

DarkMind

Quote from: KronnI was reading Nita's website and came across the method on using mirrors as a personal ward.As explained below,but i have one question is that,Can we use the method below and instead of hanging the mirror above the door,we carry the mirror or wear it around our neck?

One other simple method is to take two mirrors and glue them together. You then say the verse- who spies on me will see themselves, who tries to harm me will harm only them, let the evil find only them. You write the verse I gave for the wards on both backs of the mirrors. Hang the mirrors above the doors. It will make it so no one can send magic to you but will only see the mirrors or blackness. It is especially good for people who try to see you to harm you. I hope that these methods have helped you to defend and protect yourself and your family. They are simple but are effective.

Hi, do u have the link to the original post to the quote above? Do u have the verses/spell as well? Thanks :)

My suggestion is: for added protection, get a holy person from your religion to bless and consecrete those mirrors.

Hope that helps :)

Greyfox

In many traditions, agate is considered a protective stone.  In terms of exactly what will be protected, we  go by the doctrine of signatures and apply it to the chakras.  Thus, carnelian agate confers physical protection, blue lace agate confers psychic protection and so forth.
"Effectiveness is the measure of truth."--Seventh Huna Principle