News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Various neg questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hey

quote:
1. If one is successful at removing a Neg from an affected person, how do you stop it simply hooking up to the next 'path of least resistance', or vulnerable person.

Unfortunately, you cant, and the same can kinda be said of yourself, unless you have got rid of a lot of the stuff the negs attached through, ie rejected them and therefore not call them back.

quote:
2. If negs can piggy back rides across running water, then how do they get stuck in properties, making them haunted. Why don't they just hitch another lift out?

Well, logically to piggyback you would need a free piggy, and one without another neg already attached, which might not be too common. To then do this you would need to have a connection formed, which could takea a while.
Also the neg might not have learned how to piggyback, eg ghosts (stupid) or more aware but deceased humans.

quote:
3. If you do the countermeasure involving placing the affected person in the middle of a circular length of hose with water runinng through it, then get them to stop out, what happens to the Neg? Where does it go? Won't it just re-attach?

In this instance, if you succeed in capturing the neg, you can reduce the size of the internal area of the loop to less than zero, and seriously damage the neg. This will succeed in stopping and attacks in progrss, but it doesn't ensure the neg wont come back.

quote:
4. What do you do with a neg that gets nastier when you try and get rid of it? Applying further countermeasures just seems to make it worse.

Carry on going and dont look back, or get professional help.... Sorry I cant be more helpful, but its all about your own limits and strength of mind.

quote:
5. Can one entity simultaneously possess or overshadow more than one person even if those people don't know each other. I know that sounds weird.

Ooh dunno, the higher ones will be able to but not sure how easy it is for the others to bilocate. They can certainly hold connections to more than one person at a time..

hope this helps...[;)]

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Brigantia

Thank you Inguma.

A few more questions.

If a woman is pregnant at the time of a neg attachment, would the negs also attach the the baby once born?  Are babies more suspctible?  Would they have less natural shielding or would they be under the shielding of the parents?

Are those with mental illnesses such as schizophrenia more suspectible to neg attacks?  How do you know what is real and what is the illness?

Are there any special measures that should be taken for people in comas, or who have serious and permanent disabilities such as brain damage or being unable to communicate.

Thank you.

Rob

No problem!

quote:
If a woman is pregnant at the time of a neg attachment, would the negs also attach the the baby once born?

Yes, almost certainly. Negs use the strong connections between family members to their own benefit, and going down family lines like this is a common tactic.

quote:
Are babies more suspctible?

Unfortunately, yes. They have not yet built up any psychic shields (as their minds are total clean slates), and they have weak minds.

quote:
Would they have less natural shielding or would they be under the shielding of the parents?

Both. When not in the very immediate vicinity of the parents the baby has weak shields, but by being close to the them (eg sleeping between them in bed) they fall more under the parents protection.

quote:
Are those with mental illnesses such as schizophrenia more suspectible to neg attacks? How do you know what is real and what is the illness?

Yes, they are more susceptible. Unfortunately, it may be hard to tell apart neg impulses from psychotic (or whatever) ones. But negs follow patterns, and by identifying these patterns it becomes possible to spot negs influences, or not. For instance, a schizophrenic patient could say anything, they could say they believe their father is elvis presley and their mother a giant space alien. But if they start saying this space alien looks like a shadow and terrifies then paralyses them at night time, then its time to open the other eye [;)]
Negs can cause psychiatric problems, and psychiatric problems can attract negs, so....its tricky.
I saw a program on TV once about a teenage mental institute, and it was plain as day that at least half the people there were not "ill" but were under powerful neg attacks. I very much doubt sending a healthy but unhappy person there would help....

quote:
Are there any special measures that should be taken for people in comas, or who have serious and permanent disabilities such as brain damage or being unable to communicate.

I see no reason why countermeasures should differ because the person is in a coma. Nor am I convinced that a person in a coma is more suspectible to neg influences - they are obviously "out cold", which is a help, but their energy bodies may be much weaken so...swings and roundabouts...
As for disabilities, I am afraid I dont know, sorry.

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Brigantia

I have a couple of questions.

1. If one is successful at removing a Neg from an affected person, how do you stop it simply hooking up to the next 'path of least resistance', or vulnerable person.

2. If negs can piggy back rides across running water, then how do they get stuck in properties, making them haunted.  Why don't they just hitch another lift out?  

3. If you do the countermeasure involving placing the affected person in the middle of a circular length of hose with water runinng through it, then get them to stop out, what happens to the Neg?  Where does it go?  Won't it just re-attach?

4. What do you do with a neg that gets nastier when you try and get rid of it?  Applying further countermeasures just seems to make it worse.

5. Can one entity simultaneously possess or overshadow more than one person even if those people don't know each other.  I know that sounds weird.

Thanks.