Very real dream - You have 2 years. Then 1 year later another warning WTF??

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbientSound

Just because the dreams are on-time does not always mean that they are for your benefit. Obviously, you're still alive, so what good were those dreams? What purpose could they have served other than to scare you or test you? Who would want to test you or scare you and why? Their intentions are unclear from what information you posted. Try to sense if anyone is watching. Read them, scan them in as much detail as you can. Find out everything you can about them before you make your conclusion. Someone gathering data about you is not usually a good thing. There are dark things out there, as I have found from experience. You may wish to learn some psychic self-defense so that you can fight back if necessary. If I were you, I sure as heck wouldn't take that kind of dicking around from anyone or anything.

lonecrow66

Question is.. was it a dream or what? Could it really be some entity? Seems like the grays are involved somehow since they are always part of these sorts of dreams.  It was the most realistic thing I've had happen to me that was not normal.  I mean I've heard barking and other voices but its all just echos or something.  This was real.  And I heard the voice exactly 2 years later but all it said was "Hello" in a monotone type computer voice that had no emotion to it good or bad. 

My mind has made up a lot of odd stuff in dreams but the waking voices are different that is why it freaked me out.

CFTraveler

Quote from: lonecrow66 on February 14, 2010, 19:53:36
Question is.. was it a dream or what? Could it really be some entity? Seems like the grays are involved somehow since they are always part of these sorts of dreams.  It was the most realistic thing I've had happen to me that was not normal.  I mean I've heard barking and other voices but its all just echos or something.  This was real.  And I heard the voice exactly 2 years later but all it said was "Hello" in a monotone type computer voice that had no emotion to it good or bad. 

My mind has made up a lot of odd stuff in dreams but the waking voices are different that is why it freaked me out.
Well, in his journals, Whitley Strieber has talked about the greys performing  virtual simulations and gauging his emotional response to them.  I do think this could be one of those- some sort of psychological experiment.

AmbientSound

It's not that an entity is necessarily messing with you, I'm just saying it seems like the kind of thing that happens when entities are messing with someone. I have read a lot of posts from people claiming to be under some kind of psychic attack. This one does have an alien feel to it. But it sounds like they only sent you a couple of dreams. Maybe it is better for you to ignore the dreams.

For what it's worth, it is entirely possible to use EMF technology (radio waves, cell phone towers, etc) to implant thoughts into peoples' minds using certain frequencies. There are such devices in existence even now, and it's no secret that the CIA has been researching mind control for decades. These machines are called psychotronic devices, as they are an electronic means of dealing with the psyche. I don't mean to sound paranoid (or worse, nuts), but I have seen enough material on this topic to know that it is actually happening. So your hypothetical attakcer(s) could also be human, alive and well, and walking the earth.

As a preventative measure, I would at least learn astral combat. Even basic astral combat and shielding can help you. You can make or obtain some orgonite later on if you want (at least google it to learn about what it is and what it does, how it works, etc
).

missym

Quote from: Stookie on December 30, 2009, 11:11:21
Now that's something I can relate with. The excitement for change and "awakening" that comes with things like 2012 prophecies isn't inherent in the event or prophecy, but the change and importance it brings to you. And that excitement can be found everyday at all times, not just in preparing for an unknown event or when the clock says 11:11. It's here now.

Well spoken, as always, Stookie  :-)
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

aleshah

they remind you :-D you got a special gps device or a chip so i can hook up?