News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Very simple tips that can help everyone...

Previous topic - Next topic

Draege

I hardly know if I can call myself experienced in this area but I have most certainly had some conflicts that I have had to rise against. And so I want to make this list for everyone of the basics that have helped me overcome things for myself and ultimately made me feel ready for anything in the future.

1) Rid yourself of fear. Realize that fear only hurts you. You have nothing to be afraid of because YOU are in control, and YOU have the power to stop any threat. In many cases, fear is in fact the *cause*. Often ridding yourself of fear will immediately stop the problem.

2) Be apathetic towards your 'enemy'. They're just a joke. They're worthless. Nothing but an annoyance. Why even care? Shrug it off. This seems to have a reflective effect. If you do nothing, they do nothing. Once they're gone, you'll probably never see them again.

3) Rely on yourself. I assure you that self-doubt is far worse than anything that may try to bother you. Look at your enemy and WILL him to leave with everything you have, and he'll have no chance. The 'dark side' so to speak is for the weak. Remember that.

Tyciol

Excellent points. Only 1 and 3 can be done consciously and intelligently though. With 2, you need to engineer your own power, and test it against your opponents, so that you can prove to yourself they're not a threat. Otherwise it's potential self-delusion, and it could hurt your interests.

Logic

Apathy towards your enemy? I dont believe ignoring a problem like that would make it go away, in a sense. Its better than acting negativly upon it, but its not solving it either.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Tayesin

Quote from: LogicApathy towards your enemy? I dont believe ignoring a problem like that would make it go away, in a sense. Its better than acting negativly upon it, but its not solving it either.

It makes sense to me.  From my own experience I found that people who were trying to push me into some reaction will leave me when I refuse to play the game with them... at first they will try harder... then they will give up because they are not getting what they wanted from you.

The same thing applies to those who want to suck your energy,etc.  Give them no thought and they will have nothing to feed from.

just my 1 cent worth
:D

Tyciol

That isn't apathy, only acting it. Please make the distinction in your further comments about it.

I can act tough, it doesn't mean I'm tough. In fact, the true toughs may very well act gentle. As such, the true apathetics may act very friendly.

jilola

Quote2) Be apathetic towards your 'enemy'. They're just a joke. They're worthless. Nothing but an annoyance. Why even care? Shrug it off. This seems to have a reflective effect. If you do nothing, they do nothing. Once they're gone, you'll probably never see them again.

They maybe an annoyance but certainly not worthless. The percieved enemies are the ones that reflect what we are not, don't want to be or are afraid of being or becoming. That's a treasure if any.

Just don't make the mistake of accepting their view and definition of who you are as your own.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Selski

Quote from: Draege2) Be apathetic towards your 'enemy'. They're just a joke. They're worthless. Nothing but an annoyance. Why even care? Shrug it off. This seems to have a reflective effect. If you do nothing, they do nothing. Once they're gone, you'll probably never see them again.

Very similar to being bullied at school...

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.