News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Visualization and confirmation experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

not sure what to categorize this as.

Confirmation:
ok this morning, I had my girlfriend come wake me up, cause she was on the computer while I was trying to go astral, she asked me did I go astral and come into the computer room, I said no
then she goes into it, saying she felt my presence in the room, I said well I didn't have a projection yet, but the story did intrigue me, she then went on to say that she felt the back of my old recliner at the computer jerk back and move slightly, I kept denying projecting in there cause I never made it out, then she said she saw the blinds on the window move, I couldn't help but smile, then she saw one of the cords on the computer swaying like someone moved it after she told me all this I sat there thinking about it.

Visualization:
after she told me what she experienced while awake, I went on to tell her that however I did visualize being over there in the room with her, I told her in the visualization I stuck my head out the window (which explained her seeing the window blinds moving), then I stood on the back of my chair she sat in (explaining the chair moving mysteriously) as for the cord swaying well that was something a little special, as at that point I was pleasing her went downtown on her (to which she told me she felt horny). my question is to all this how can this even be, it was just a visualization, but yet she experienced it all

Some time ago: this isn't the first time something like this has happened, in this one she was sleeping and I was awake, and I wanted to know if I could enter her dream (this was in my experimental stage), so I went to the room and placed my hand over her head (hovering not touching), I then closed my eyes and and let what ever happen happen (however nothing happened on my part) but my girlfriend suddenly hopped up out of sleep saddened about what she saw, she was talking to a man in the dream, and suddenly out of nowhere the man mysteriously catches on fire, then she woke up and saw my hand over her head, when she saw this she yelled out babe you set that man on fire, could I had really set the man on fire, though I didn't see anything on my end, couldn't my unconscious self have seen this and got jealous and set him on fire from just talking to my girl.

all feedback is very welcome, we both (my girlfriend and I) are anxious to know what happened

Bluefirephoenix

Fun when that happens. I did that at work on night shift a long time ago and staff saw me checking in. When I came back I said I'm back from break and they thought I had come back a half hour before ( hour break on nights) I didn't want to sleep deeply but I took power naps of 15 minutes or so sitting up.

I didn't say anything not a word

Bloodshadow

So an experience like this what do we categorize it as, a sort of projection, though we still in the body?

LightBeam

We are not entirely in our bodies. To think that we are in this body like something in a shell is a very wrong perception. We exist simultaneously in many dimensions and can send parts of our energy with a single thought anywhere we think of, even if we cant perceive it while oriented in this reality. Think of our physical senses while awake like a veil all around you. While they are activated (=awake in this reality) you can only see yourself as being in this vicinity. But when your senses are deactivated (body asleep), the veil vanishes and you can see that you actually are not where you thought you were.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Bloodshadow on September 04, 2016, 16:58:18
So an experience like this what do we categorize it as, a sort of projection, though we still in the body?

I would say the short answer is; Yes.

Nameless

Bloodshadow, yes you are projecting - with intent. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.