News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

voices of people I know

Previous topic - Next topic

kurai kokoro

Through out my life I've heard voices and everyone said that they where in my head and that I was Crazy, But I thought to myself How can this be true when it is their voice I hear?, at this point i've never heard of telepathy untill one point in my life when my mom told me of it, but when I didn't know it was telepathy I some how knew where the voice came from, and when it occured i'd hit the person that I heard the thoughts from just to get the voices to stop.
                well I now know it's telepathy and I still cannot control it, can someone help me with this?
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Silver Incubus

No i am pretty sure the voices are in your head. I have a friend who is schizo and he heard other people's voices calling out to him. He (at the time he was committed, cuz i was there) heard the voices of people he knew coming from the fields behind his house and would search them for hours looking for them.
Take some deep breathes and close your eyes and focus on your breathing for a minute or two.
Now, imagine a control panel in your mind that controls the audio in your head. See that there is a volume knob, a tone knob, a pitch knob, and even a pan knob(its in surround). Fiddle with these knobs and see if you can get those other peoples voices to either be quite by turning down the volume, say things in different tones, change the speed to really slow or super fast with the pitch knob or move the location of where these voices originate.

Now those voices are changeable and under your control. It is your brain and its funny that they did bother you, but now that you know the secret to your brain, you have the rest of your life to look forward, or right, or up to.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

Mydral

Your hitting people to get voices to stop????
That is really not good.
In somnis veritas

kurai kokoro

dude it's Telepathy I know it, and I'm not schizo or "mentaly Ill", I've been Admited twice because of the voices and so far they said nothing about it, the first time I was in a mental institution I saw my dead grandpa the one I've never seen before and he said to me, that I have the gift, and when I described him to mom she was shoked, second time i was admited about 10-12 years later they said I was emotionaly unstable. they never said anything about schizofrenia or anything like that. and next time think before you speak okay, not trying be be rude or anything just telling you that not everyone is in control of their anger like me okay.

Mydral

Wasn't implying that your mentally ill..... just that you goto control your anger.

Hitting people isn't good...
In somnis veritas

kurai kokoro

that was when I was a kid before I learned it was telepathy. did you not read it all?

Silver Incubus

I am just wondering, how do you know the difference from a Mental Illness(aka, not being able to control something that effects your reality) and Your Telepathy, which you have no control over?

Does it only work when that person is around? Or can you hear them from anywhere on the globe?
Where does the voice originate in your head? The left, front, right, behind, below or above? What other sensations do you get when it is happening?

My reasons for asking is purely curiosity. I mean people hallucinate all the time, but that does not mean they are crazy, its only when those hallucinations have a 'mind of their own' that it becomes a problem, and the person is helpless to stop them. Many times it  is because they view it as happening to them and not happening from them. And to them the lines between reality and hallucination is blurred to the point where they can believe in the hallucination.

So if you really have telepathy, what I posted earlier will still work, esp, for those negative naggy voices that tend to show up and make you feel bad. Hell, you could put some transmitter knobs on that control panel and tune into people easier with you telepathy. Pretty much its a way for your conscious mind to tell your intuition or unconscious mind how it should do something, and using symbolism to do it.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

kurai kokoro

well I know it's telepathy because I Pretty much respond to it vocaly. like someone in the room (or house) could be thinking "Robert needs to go get me a Polar POP." and i'd respond "well if you want a Polar POP give me the money and I'll go get it." and they'd have a confused and shocked look on their face and thats how I know. And before my Ex would call I'd call her because I knew she wanted me to. same with my mom or my brother, so yeah I know it's telepathy. but other then that I can't describe it, and I guess my mind is always full of thought so I don't realy hear much of it as I'd like to. Also the i get a slight tingling in the frontal part of the brain where the third eye is like I am now.

And I know this is Totaly unrelated but I can pretty much hear anything in or around the house things no one would think I could, their could be a cat in the garage in the back yard and I can hear it.