News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

War

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyciol

Oh please, this is all about fantasy.

Watch 'Unbreakable' some time. If you want it bad enough, even if it's not real, you can create it.

The only problem is, the initiator of any adventure is a villain, so the creator is sadly set in that role, when deep down they wanted to be a hero.

It could be possible to repent and fight your own creations if they get out of control, but only if that was never your original intention at all. If it was, it's not true repentance, and you know you're no hero.

Sadly, the one who would create the fantasy is usually smart enough to realize that he can't over-manufacture it, so he either never creates it because he knows it will never turn that way, or he does despite it, and takes out his anger on the world as a villain, embracing it, but leading to that potential only if he forgets it's a machination of his own creation.

Whee! *has had such thoughts*

Legend

For everyone and especially myown culture, could you expand on that?  How is an astral war any different from a physical.  I can imagine many ways in which they differ or resemble one another, but I'm intrigued by what you have seen (or felt os probably a better word).

Quote from: SpectralDragonyes, astral fights and wars exist. Try going to the lower astral levels (and I mean the REAL lower astral levels, not the lower astral plane.) These levels are usually made up of planes created by specific deiteies and are, in a sense, various forms of hells. Astral wars go on all the time there.
)_

Anonymous

Oh I know Stuart recommends the use of mushrooms. But just like when everyone else says things, you've got to take what is of value to you and leave the rest. Stuart does know a few things and they are worth reading.

SpectralDragon

Quote from: aryanknight666Hmm, I just can't help thinking some of this is a bit of an excuse to have anime-like fantasies in reality.
Look at all the avatars of the people talking about this.
'Flashy attacks and speed' --

Smart words for someone who claims to worship demons. Anime Freaks vrs Demonizers, hmm, that's an interesting picture.

Let's just say we are all wierd and leave it at that, I am getting tired of seeing all this fad accusation when there really is no reason for it.

Badwuv

Look, just because i like anime doesn't mean I'm one of those "demon war" advocates.(and may I never become one)  I'll leave it at that since I don't think we're supposed to get into that.  Ummm, yeah, I was wondering about Tyciol, too.  You make fighting sound fun?!

Tyciol

Tyciol. I could start a war against those who misspell my name :)

Yes, while I personally have never found fighting fun, my daydreaming, likely inspired by role playing games, anime, and fantasy things like lord of the rings, does.

I cackle with flee when a character I like shows great power and overwhelms his opponent. The heroes in stories never find joy in this power, which means that those of us who hope for it are perhaps, not heroes.

Yet without those who hope for conflict, I don't know... life seems a bit boring. Without open conflict, we only have subtle oppression. When one cannot conquer the subtle, one hopes for the open, where you either win or die. It is the desperation of the weak, and it will likely fade when the solution through proof of power through warfare has been resolved, or something along those lines.

Anyway, I'm off to watch Inu Yasha. Good example :)

SpectralDragon

Quote from: TyciolTyciol. I could start a war against those who misspell my name :)

I cackle with flee

Speaking of starting wars against those with spelling/grammar mistakes......

Just kidding Tycoil, but you should tone down on that quite a bit, it get's annoying after a while.

I think if people don't stop calling things fads, there will be a fad war.

Tyciol

Flee is an emotion too! :p

Seriously though, hitting one key over isn't dramatic compared to the things I point out.

Especially when they're on purpose *glares*

kenshin

Quote from: LogicI question your logic because I don't understand why you think that war has to happen on every plane.

did i state that it happens on ever level/plane of the astral realm, all i said that somewhere along the lines in one of the levels of the astral realm there was most likely a war (notibly in the lower realms where there are more negative entities)

Logic

I was refering to seperate planes like the astral and physical, not the seperate planes of the astral.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Badwuv

Tyciol,
No offense meant by it, but you sound as if you've never had to fight for anything much, like you live a great deal in your mind.

Tyciol

Yes, and?

I've only gotten in about four real fights, though I did spar a lot in TKD and I fenced... plus I LARPed a bit (hitting each other with padded weapons and stuff) so I know a little, but of course I'm no warrior... yet.

Badwuv

Just an observation...
I didn't mean only fist fights tho, just fighting in general. (as in opposing a force with a great deal at risk and not knowing whether or not you'll win... my definition)  Don't know if you meant fist fights, but that's what it sounds like.

Back to the topic... I was reminded of something.  If there is conflict between beings in tha astral (both negs and not) and humans in the physical, would these beings then cause conflict amongst themselves?

Tyciol

I would fight more, but being that I nearly got suspended for simply defending myself against several guys, I prefer to avoid violence when possible. Laws and personal injury and all. I can't see those being threats in astral war, so it seems like a nice place to release tension.

aryanknight666

QuoteSmart words for someone who claims to worship demons. Anime Freaks vrs Demonizers, hmm, that's an interesting picture.

Let's just say we are all wierd and leave it at that, I am getting tired of seeing all this fad accusation when there really is no reason for it.

Worship demons? I do not and have never claimed that. Now, I'm not going to have a go at you for claiming to speak to the biblical arch angel micheal who tells you about the secrets of the universe, so why have a go at me?
By the way, what the hell is a demonizer?  :twisted:  I think the word you're searching for is demonolateror  :roll:  that I will have a go at you about.

Tyciol

Who cares what word you use, it all sounds stupid. If there were demons, I wouldn't worship them. I might work with them and eventually plot to take their power, and that's why they wouldn't want to work with me, so I may as well destroy them.

SpectralDragon

Quote from: aryanknight666
QuoteSmart words for someone who claims to worship demons. Anime Freaks vrs Demonizers, hmm, that's an interesting picture.

Worship demons? I do not and have never claimed that. Now, I'm not going to have a go at you for claiming to speak to the biblical arch angel micheal who tells you about the secrets of the universe, so why have a go at me?
By the way, what the hell is a demonizer?  :twisted:  I think the word you're searching for is demonolateror  :roll:  that I will have a go at you about.

You claimed not only in the micheal thread but in a thread of your own making you worshiped demons. And you, once again, failed to see the point of what I was saying.

aryanknight666

Show me a qoute of mine which directly says I worship demons.

Kassious

Well hell, as long as he doesn't directly attack Man nor Animal nor Gaia herself, why should we bother with him? Gather your own powers and energy so you might not have fear.

"By the way, what the hell is a demonizer?" Demonizer, one who makes someone or thing out to be a demon.  (See "Mud Slinging"  :lol: )