News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Warning: The demon war is coming near

Previous topic - Next topic

rhinegirl

check out ummo.cc

I shall be on the side of the demons thank you.

Jessica.

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

O.k. don't turn this post into a public tinkling contest otherwise you will end up covered in tinkle(quoted).

It seems now that we are drawing closer to the final pole shift. More and more people are willing to accept that "judgement day" is going to happen. I don't believe that anything is fated. However this will happen. When it does there is either future or dispair for the human race. The prophecy says it will happen. The bible even hints that it will. I am no longer christian for I don't believe that a place such as heaven could exist. There can't be place where only order prevales we need some type of chaos.

Anyway back to subject. I want to warn anyone who does not yet believe that the war will happen. To atleast prepare yourselves for something like it.

I really don't care if this turns into a debate. It might give people a chance to prove me wrong.

Logic

Did anyone else hear Aaron's interview with art bell last night? I thought it was pretty interesting to say the least..
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Logic

Did anyone else hear Aaron's interview with art bell last night? I thought it was pretty interesting to say the least..

yes I did. Though I disagree with a bit of his eugenics theories. I have a freind who is studying to be a doctor but her parents barely passed high school. Thus one cannot make the assumption that smart people are born only from smart people. Some of teh biggest idiots I know are children to intelligent wealthy parents.

I didn't catch the name of teh chemical he used to stop his brain from aging.

Jessica.

wantsumrice

Just a little question, i thought you guys were gonna keep the demon and the 2012 war stuff in the 2012 post...??
~ivan

no_leaf_clover

quote:

I did. I was one of those people Art was talking to Aaron about that thought a lot of the stuff he was saying was bs. But that's just me. [:)]
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Clow

Why would you be on the demon side. Also the 2012 post is gone. Also what is Aron's interview about.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

Squeek

quote:
Also the 2012 post is gone

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9931

Actually, it isn't.  Looking works.

Just because it ain't getting any new posts doesn't make it "Gone".  It was on the top of the first page of "Prophecy and Divination", where it's always been. (Under the 2 stickies, of course.)

~Squeek

Clow

oh sorry well squeek could you move it there please.

Squeek

I'll just leave it here for now... if we really wanted to be correct here I would have to move it post by post and I don't even think I can do that...  So, just let this one fizzle out eventually and it will shift back into that one, OK?

Cool beans.

~Squeek

Ken

The book of revelations has been incorrectly read by christian church leaders.

The bible is incomplete. Many parts of the bible were destroyed by the catholic church.

The translation from Hebrew to English and other languages is not accurate.

I suspect that the catholics re-wrote certain parts of the bible to fit it more to their religious views.

After all the catholic church did make a secret deal with Hitler, so re-writting a few biblical stories wouldn't bother them.

rhinegirl

Have you researched the changes that King James made to it?

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

The book of revelations has been incorrectly read by christian church leaders.

The bible is incomplete. Many parts of the bible were destroyed by the catholic church.

The translation from Hebrew to English and other languages is not accurate.

I suspect that the catholics re-wrote certain parts of the bible to fit it more to their religious views.

After all the catholic church did make a secret deal with Hitler, so re-writting a few biblical stories wouldn't bother them.

Anonymous

I will be on the side of the Source, whatever that source may be.

SomeBloke

quote:

Have you researched the changes that King James made to it?

Jessica

I'd be interested to hear what you have to say about that

Hephaestus

Oh cmon Clow how can any of us possibly take you seriously? according to you you are a cat demon and you are able to build ki barriers to deflect negs at your bedroom door. Now you're obsessed theres some type of demon war coming, if you are a cat demon then why arnt you going to be fighting on the side of the demons?

Clow

The source... you mean the scource from charmed? Also rihnegirl you still havn't told me why you want to be on the demon side. You don't have to if you don't want to but it does interest me.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

The source... you mean the scource from charmed?

Cole was a fantastic character and could easily have kicked the Titons arses if he hadnt been vanquished.

Haematite

I don't think it's so important when the Day of Doom is going to come as I don't care when my death is going to come - it's more important what I'll do untill then. I mean that dying isn't significant - it's only a "door", a borderline between conditions. And the future events depend on our present ones. So, everything depends on us - we can decide which "stronger force" will be cause all the people are one whole. If we're doing our best to improve our and other people lifes and our unmaterial development we shouldn't care about the Day of Doom. It scares only those who think the material world is more important than the higher ones or those who're afraid they haven't done enough good in their lifes. But be calm - whatever it happens it'll be at it's right time - not sooner and not later. The best we can do untill then is to try to make ourselves better and purer cause that's the point ou our existence in the end.
Best regards

Clow

I didn't say anything about negs. I got freaked out a while ago because I had a nightmare in which my fear of the dead was exposed. So for caution I put a ki barrier at my door. I hope you don't think of it as a physical thing. It was ki. My own. So if it broke(Which would have been easy) I would feel it. ( can't say this without making you think that I think I am extremley powerful and better than anyone)I am a cat demon but I'm not in the physical form right now. It is simply a thing in my spirit. It will turn physical later when the final pole shift happens. Also I'm not obsessed. I am simply warning people that it is bound to happen and is close.

Clow

You say you don't care about the day of doom but what if you could postpone your own. I might be a necrophobic but I'm not afraid of my own death. Even so I don't want to die..

Hephaestus

Clow, if you are a cat demon in spirit and when the pole shift comes it will manifest physically then when the demon war comes why wont you be fighting alongside your fellow demons?

McArthur

This pole shift rubbish has been in New Age circles for years. Someone predicts a date, it doesnt happen, they then prdict another date, it doesnt happen, ad infinitum.

And this Aaron dude wishes to reestablish the rein of demons on the Earth...to save us (he also advocates forced sterilization of all persons with disabilities and IQ's lower than 100). Lovely.

Another flash-in-the-pan self styled New Age maniac that will be forgotton.

Haematite

It's not important how long is your life but how sense it has. If I have to choose I prefer to live shorter but to do great things in my life(to became better, to help as many people as I can). I can't stand the thought my life is useless and I'm marking time - and if that's what I have to do during one long lifetime I prefer not to do it at all.
But I know that as long I'm walking on my right path everything is going to be ok - so I'm calm[:)]

volcomstone

for the love of all thats sane and rational

a pole shift would affect us very little, plus many many many scientists, seismologists and the like have determined that its extremly unlikely a pole shift will occur within the next 1000 years
I personally would be more worried about the ozone hole, or the chemtrails that the american government is zigzagging across the skys
not to mention about a dozen crazy butt dictators with their finger on the big red button
or supercoglomerate corperations like monsanto or the like who are currently trying to patent human genes, or patent cures so that they essentially become inaccessable for the sick
or anti-biotic resistant strains of superbacteria, or the avian flu,

And the demon war isn't as close as you think, and thats becasue there hasn't been the anti-christ yet, EVERYBODY HATES BUSH

the president that succeeds bush (assuming bush doesn't win the next election) will most likely be the anti-christ

even if you where a demon, you'd be given a choice to which "side" you'd fight on, if there where even the slimmest chance of such a thing to occur,

What about yOgas in the indian mountains who've become at one with the universe? will they be affected? what about the shaolin monks? or isolated cultures in the phillipines?
will they be affected by the "dEmon War 2012?"

it all seems like a bunch of juvenille insanity, of which I will NOT suscribe to,

and Maybe If you wish and hope and believe  enough, you might get Your so demon war which aPparently You are all looking so forward to.

opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by volcomstone

the president that succeeds bush (assuming bush doesn't win the next election) will most likely be the anti-christ

Huh? I thought it was obvious to everyone that Bush is the Anti-Christ? [:)]

volcomstone

no the anti-christ will be a false prophet,

so he must be Loved  and adored by the people , everyone hates bush, so he can't be the anti-christ no matter what peop
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away