News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Warning: The demon war is coming near

Previous topic - Next topic

findtruth

The world has been ending every year since the human race first thought of the idea of an apocolypse.

Clow

It needed to end a long time ago. Like when the Industrial age started.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

findtruth

Perhaps, but would you have rather been whoever you were in that lifetime, or as you are now?  While the world's a pretty nasty place, it hasn't ended yet, and that must mean something...

James S

I think Findtruth has just made a pretty important point.

People of every age had some reason to complain, and felt they were seeing some signs that the world was going to end - technology going too far, standards of morality declining, increasing population and increasing crime, and in more recent years - increasing levels of media presence telling us so very thoroughly exactly how bad everything is.

The question then becomes a matter of choice - do you believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket and spend your time looking for signs and portence? Or do you make the best of this life you have now, aware that maybe the world might end, or maybe you'll be run over tomorrow by an out of control ice-cream vendor on the run from police because he's been selling crack, but you're still going to enjoy life as much as you can while you're here.

Regards,
James.

Clow

The thing is we can stop the world from ending and make it the beutiful place it once was 2000 years ago. If you believe the demon war theory then there is still the possibility that life will still go on.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

James S

It's a lovely thought Clow. I really wouldn't mind seeing that happen (says me sitting typing at a computer while I'm building up / configuring other computers around me [;)]).

It would take something pretty substantial to bring that about. All but basic technology would have to become useless and the entire world monetary system would have to be wiped out.

Can't help but think I'd love to see the need for money end alltogether. Removing peoples need / desire for money would solve SO many of our problems.

Jmaes.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by James S

The question then becomes a matter of choice - do you believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket and spend your time looking for signs and portence? Or do you make the best of this life you have now, aware that maybe the world might end, or maybe you'll be run over tomorrow by an out of control ice-cream vendor on the run from police because he's been selling crack, but you're still going to enjoy life as much as you can while you're here.

I think it is wise to assume that we definately have one life time as we know it and thus it is somewhat important to make the most of it. Making life decisions based upon some upcoming major event of indeterminate soundness can give poor direction, I have been there and now regret passing on some opportunities for what was obviously unsound reasons.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

mazdaaf

i didnt read the whole thread so im not sure if this was mentioned or not-- but didnt the Mayans believe that (2 theorys i have read about) the world will 1) end in 2012 or 2) move into the 4th dimention? so what if it was the second option..what do you think would happen? ive also heard from another sorce that the world will move into the 4th dimention around that time which i thought kinda interesting...
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

rhinegirl

quote:

Can't help but think I'd love to see the need for money end alltogether. Removing peoples need / desire for money would solve SO many of our problems.

Would it really? I'd like a million dollars but not for the sake of teh paper money, but for what I could buy with that money and what that money would mean to me.

If there was no paper money people would still be bartering with other goods....and then theres teh worlds oldest currency...sex.

Jessica

James S

I s'pose what I'm thinking is more along the lines of all people material needs being met without requiring some form of monetary system to meet those needs. Kind of like the idea of replicators in Star Trek. Money becomes pointless when you can produce all you need yourself using some form of energy to matter conversion.

I'd like the need for money to become pointless, then greed would become pointless, and a large portion of the crimes and misery in this world would vanish.

Yeah, I know...dream on!

James.

rhinegirl

I don't think its a matter of resource scarcity as it is the desperate need for control. Where I live there are homeless who sleep in the woods. Its illegal and the cops can arrest them.
The homeless hurt no one by sleeping in the woods and yet teh govt demands to control their sleep habits. There are billions other examples.

Jessica

quote:

I s'pose what I'm thinking is more along the lines of all people material needs being met without requiring some form of monetary system to meet those needs. Kind of like the idea of replicators in Star Trek. Money becomes pointless when you can produce all you need yourself using some form of energy to matter conversion.

I'd like the need for money to become pointless, then greed would become pointless, and a large portion of the crimes and misery in this world would vanish.

Yeah, I know...dream on!

James.

Sam

quote:

I think Findtruth has just made a pretty important point.

People of every age had some reason to complain, and felt they were seeing some signs that the world was going to end - technology going too far, standards of morality declining, increasing population and increasing crime, and in more recent years - increasing levels of media presence telling us so very thoroughly exactly how bad everything is.

Regards,
James.

What you said about the media, has anyone here ever seen Michael Moores documentery "Bowling for Columbine".  He makes some very strong points about how (theres no other way to put this) americanised media is always focussing on the bad side of things, which leads to public hysteria that theres higher crime rates, more chance of being murdered, and so on, because the hysteria fuels their profits.  I won't go into details here because I think its a doco that everyone should see and make their own judgement upon.  He is very methodical and will draw comparisons between the thing he's scrutinising and similar things done differently elsewhere, which serves to back up his arguments.

James, I like the point you're trying to make.  Choose between being scared of everything and trying to run from it every moment, spend countless hours preparing for things that might not happen, or just go with the flow, if it happens deal with it then.

I think balance is needed...  a bit of preparation, but not to the point where every moment consumes you so that nothing else in your life matters and life slips quietly away in the background.  Be alert, but not alarmed, as our kind government recently informed us aussies after a certain war.  Terror is in our midst.  TERROR!  TERROR! however, do not be alarmed that TERROR is here.  Nay, be TERRIFIED....  ahem.  Obviously I have issues with governments too.

James S

Y'know Jessica, I hadn't thought of it that way. It is all about control isn't it. Even if there were no such thing as money, there would still be those who seek to control others.

That business with the homeless really sucks! first they're rejected from society, then they're punished for living the only way they can!

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

The thing is we can stop the world from ending and make it the beutiful place it once was 2000 years ago. If you believe the demon war theory then there is still the possibility that life will still go on.

Who says the world was a paradise 2000 yrs ago? Every civilization had its glory day and then fell. Even most Muslim countries had thier glory days awhile ago.

Describe how you think it would have been 2000 yrs ago and WHY it was better without vaccines, coffee, art, literature, music, etc?
2000 yrs ago most people were scratchin around in teh dirt and fighting each other over territory adn food. Women were seen as chattel. No anime. need I go on??

Jessica *who is bored*

Adinaut

>Originally posted by James S
>Y'know Jessica, I hadn't thought of it that way. It is all about
>control isn't it. Even if there were no such thing as money, there
>would still be those who seek to control others.

Interesting. [:)] A GOVERNment try to control what you can, and
more importantly, can NOT experience. Imo, the bottom line of 3rd
density is experience. Think this shows the dark aspect of
governments.
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. You know how it feels, not minding the time passing by. I've got all and more, my smile, just as before, is what I carry with me now, yes, *I* am free.

findtruth

How about we just get rid of all the governments...[}:)]

Michael_Stonewing

People have neither the desire, skill, nor the intelligence to govern themselves. No society where government is no longer an issue will be able to exist for more than a month before the next dictator or president gets placed in charge of everyone in that society. People in general are easily led by anyone with half a brain and a little charisma.

sain

quote:
Originally posted by Michael_Stonewing

People have neither the desire, skill, nor the intelligence to govern themselves. No society where government is no longer an issue will be able to exist for more than a month before the next dictator or president gets placed in charge of everyone in that society. People in general are easily led by anyone with half a brain and a little charisma.

how right you are, sadly enough. if some more intelligent people formed their owned society, that might work, but the general population would fall into dissarray if there was no government to hold it all together. it talks about this sort of the stuff in some of the science fiction/ fantasy books i read...

findtruth

Anonymous

One reason society is the way it has become is because of the manipulative and controlling nature of the ghoulish transdimensionals as well as the greys. Some humans actually willingly help them out. If you want more information, read God's Gladiators by Stuart Wilde.

findtruth

So... Greys control us, too.  [xx(]Great, just great[xx(]

Michael_Stonewing

I kind of think that the idea that so many entities would be controlling us is more of a scapegoat than an actual cause. If I go out and kill someone it will have been because of four factors.
1. I did not particulary like this person,
2. I was certain I would not be punished for my actions,
3. I had something to gain from the murder,
4. I wanted to experience killing that person.

It is not because the greys have conditioned me, nor am I possessed, nor have I actually gone insane, simply those four factors have never come together and so I have never killed anyone.
We as a human race are a bloodthirsty species but we have grown this interesting tool known as society and so have surpressed most of our more primal urges... However, those primal urges are an integral part of ourselves so it bleeds through into every facet of our society.
Even if something does influence us we allow it to influence us and so whatever we do under that influence we must accept as our own actions. If you drink to excess while driving and you crash into a minivan killing a mother and her three children you are not going to blame the alcohol for killing those people. You are going to have to blame yourself.....

Just my opinion.

Dark_Phoenix

when the time comes around for this 'war' i will be a loner ...playing my video games...and when that somebody/demon destroys the source of electricity for my video games ...i'll kill them..[B)].....must play video games.....[B)].. anyways when this whole thing blows over {i say its just a motivating cause} another will take its place to serve as another cause for training.

the pole shift will take us to the 4th dimention right? i would like it if someone im'd me on more of the pole shift....

volcomstone

the end of the cycle, the returning to the source, the pole shift, the return of nbiru, the ascension, the demon war, THE APOCALYPSE
the end times,

all of these things are all seemingly real, but in a world of illusion and deception nothing can be taken for face value.

return to the dreamworld, where time has no meaning, and the begining is as unclear as the end, and the past is just as changable as the future....

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistant one" - Albert Einstein
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

findtruth

Yes, I suppose I'd have to agree with what Volcomstone and Stonewing.
Why should now of all times be the end?