News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

warriors of light

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

a warrior of light is someone who gets contacted by spirits or other people that are in need of help.
this happens to me and usually happens something like this let me set a scenario
Im sitting at a desk writing a poem (something I do frequentlly) and it sort of flows to me.
as Im writing I could
a) start writing a message that Im getting
b) or hear something

I am usually startled by this and the words are something like this
Help.. Im in trouble
Help need help

or something vague like that  then I usually hear a instrument sense a emotion and see a picture and untill the problem is settled or they pass away It keeps hapening.
What I usually do is send positive energy and thoughts of protection or healing (depending on the situation) and hope for the best or I will try and find them and try to get into contact with them.
Usually they are people practicing psionics or telepathy and were thinking/ sending out thoughts of fear and needing help.
Or I will try and contact my spirit guide and my animal guide and have them try and help the person on top of  the peoples original spirits.
I know it sounds like meddling but I feel I have to do it.

NeoSaturn

Anonymous

Very  :D  :)  :(  :o  :shock:  :?  8)  :lol:  :x  :P  :oops:  :cry:  :evil:  :twisted:  :roll:  :wink:  :!:  :?:  :idea:  :arrow:
dont mind the smileys I was bored