News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

was it a demon or what?

Previous topic - Next topic

melynna

Hi! Ok, so i'm pretty new at this and even though I think I'm having an OB, i'm not 100% sure that it's not a lucid dream.
Anyway, what happens to me, is that most of the time that I AP, it's because I'm having a sleep paralysis, and I take advantage of it. It's happened about 5 times or so in the last 4 months.

Every time that I'd start OBing, I'm always in my room, and I would always feel that there's someone else. I've never got really scared, I just go 'go away, go away' , and it'll dissapear.

But today, when I started OBing, I felt this 'presence' right next to me, and even though i started yelling at it, (i even showed it the finger lol),  it didn't go away. It just stayed there, and I got really scared. I was trying to wake up, but I couldn't. I tried to get out of the room, but it's been really hard for me to do that. I couldn't do it today either. I started calling out my grandfather (who usually appears, he's passed away some months ago) but he didn't show up. Eventually, I woke up. After that, I was as scared as I used to be when I was a child. (I'm 22). I didn't wanna open my eyes or anything.

I'm pretty sure it's not a dream...can anyone tell me what this is about?
Thank you!

Sin-Dicate

That pressence can well be your Spiritual guide..

was it at all threatening?

next time you feel it, ask to show its self.

If it is indeed your guide, he/she wil be noticed.

Wronski Feint

if it is not your guide, then the last thing you want to do is show it youre afraid.  I dont mean to scare you, but these things are like dogs, they know when youre scared.  At the same point, you dont want to challenge it so you musnt go off and try to hurt it without it making the first strike.  Id just talk to it, ask it what it wants.  If it threatens you or acts in a threatening way, strike.  Dont back down, do not fear it.  Its a battle of wills.  you will for it to leave must be stronger than its will to stay.  And it cant hurt you in the physical(in some extreme cases it could but not right now) so if you feel like you cant fight anymore just come back and live to fight another day.  Do some energy works, build up alot of power.  Go outside meditate some in the yard, get away from the noise and hassle of everyday life.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

BlackRose666

I do not think it's a demon. They don't just stand there especially if you are afraid, challenge them, or give them the finger(it will tinkle them off the same as it would a human) It's true a demon can sense fear and feed off of it. Never fight/confront one *unless*  they start it first, or else you might get in a world of trouble. I know because I am around them a lot.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

vsskye

If it happens again, you could try asking the presence to say his name.

jay dawg

Quote from: Wronski Feintif it is not your guide, then the last thing you want to do is show it youre afraid.  I dont mean to scare you, but these things are like dogs, they know when youre scared.  At the same point, you dont want to challenge it so you musnt go off and try to hurt it without it making the first strike.  Id just talk to it, ask it what it wants.  If it threatens you or acts in a threatening way, strike.  Dont back down, do not fear it.  Its a battle of wills.  you will for it to leave must be stronger than its will to stay.  And it cant hurt you in the physical(in some extreme cases it could but not right now) so if you feel like you cant fight anymore just come back and live to fight another day.  Do some energy works, build up alot of power.  Go outside meditate some in the yard, get away from the noise and hassle of everyday life.

i certainly wouldnt listen to someone who skews scripture in his sig for some evil nonsense. not that i am a christian or anything.

blackrose, why are u around demons all the time? what kind of [edit] up life do u live. seriously whats up

Please keep the language down, Nay

OATH_

Quote from: jay dawg

i certainly wouldnt listen to someone who skews scripture in his sig for some evil nonsense. not that i am a christian or anything.

blackrose, why are u around demons all the time? what kind of [edit] up life do u live. seriously whats up

Please keep the language down, Nay

? It not your life and she isn't hurting anyone. She is helping, you are just giving opinions. This makes you upset enough to attack her!?

Edit: Btw Wronskei, the is a great quote, I rather admire it and may use it as my own on something unless you object?
By his or her acts and knowledge, each person makes their nature known

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.