News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Was these a faith test?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ensoñador

Hello:

Last weekend I went to a Transperosnal center (Manantial) here in Mexico City in order to heal some wounds. I took a two day course called "inner liberation". There I worked with holotropic breathwork or "pranayama" breathing.  Well, I expereinced a lot of fear while doing it, but at the end It was perty good, and did expressed a lot of repressed feelings.

Two days passed and I had this astral experience I would like to share:

I went in a dream to the center, walk in to the experiementation room, and there I used a spiritual sword to make a light explotion. Then I start spinning the sword on the air and made a red-orange spiral. I went inside the spiral and start moving around. While spinning I heard a lot of people crying, others vomited, screaming and laughing like a loony house, or like Dantes hell.  Terrible voices and spirits started to aproach me, spinning around me, saying "your going crazy" "your are going to broke your self in peaces". I knew I had to go all staright up through the spiral in order to be in the Great Light, but I doubted and felt a lot of fear. I felt I was going to explode but I woke up. When I did I phoned my father to tell him this horrible nightmare, but he wouldnt listen to me, he just interrupted every time I want to tell him something. I cried a lot, feeling alone and with no comprenhension from others. Then I woke up again, I had just one of those false awakings.  

When I truly woke up I could still feel the pressence of thesse negative entities, (I ddint want this sipirts to be visible, thta could make me insane) So I went to the Kitchen for a Glass of water to purify the ambient, and then I could sleep again. But I was still very ansius so I masturbated to calm and relax.  In the morning when I woke up I was really really tired, almost with no energy. I cant remember being that tired before. I was really depressed in the moring, sadnesss, ansiety, panic atacks, all toghether. I went to work like that, and saw in the children hospital a little girl with Aids in a terminal phase. I started to beliefe life is horrible and got angry with God.  ¿Was all this a visible and invisible Test? Yes, I believe my faith is being tested. I guess I,m fighting my own demonds, but ¿how can I know for sure if these were my own fears or really ghostly spirits? It looked like they didnt wanted me to climb up to the Great light, ¿why?

I would like to hear if someone in here has these kind of atacks, and how do you handle it.

Thank you very much