News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Was this an attack?

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

Sounds like normal hypnagogic and pre-projection sensation and experiences.
Don't fear just be curious and remember that nothing can harm you.

2cents & L&L
jouin

Nita

Hello KrMason
  I would suggest reading Robert Bruces articles on astral projection and psychic self defense. You can then decide where the problems exist and what to do about them.
  There are many different articles on this website that can help with most problems.
     Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Sare

Medatating and falling to sleep is apprentliy somthing like leaving the door wide open for burglars as your normal defense mechanismens is down. And you may use some basic protection while medetating.

krmason

If so, what can I do about it.

Several times that I have gone to bed, after meditating and just before falling asleep, I opened my eyes and saw a dark cloud decending on me.  I end up in total darkness and fear.  Several times I have felt things walking on my bed and my toes being pulled.

It is the sense of total darknes that scares me, or should I say the lack of knowing what is going on.  The toe pulling does not feal like there was any malice, as it is a gentle pull.  The walking on the bed feels like an animal.

Once I get over my fear, it just a matter of time waiting until the darkness disappears.

Any ideas?