News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Water cleansing...

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

Robert Bruce has several sections in his book detailing how running water affects negs (see pages 8,15,24,26,33-34,43,46-47,54,74,121-122,131,229-234,262-263,277-278,280,283,285,321). For whatever reason, negs have difficulty transversing water, and sometimes will attach to people to aid them in crossing water. Robert says in his book that with the advent of modern underground water pipes, neg activities seem to have increased (not direct quote). He has a shower and bath ritual listed in his book to aid in removing negs.

He also listed garlic as a measure against defeating negs. Chiefly, and the way I've done it, burning garlic on the stove top in a pan so it fills the whole dwelling.

The limits with this...my attackers are human using disembodied negs. My human attackers probably shower, swim, and eat garlic, so I doubt it is going to stop them.

However, I try to make a point of making their neg drones miserable. I have a running water fountain filled with Holy Water, I throw Holy water around my apartment (in shapes of pentagrams and crosses) and all over me, and I do the shower ritual when I can. Does it stop them from putting neg energy inside me, no, it doesn't, but it does make their attempts difficult.

When they choose to attack, I'll make their lives difficult and miserable every step of the way. That's the best I can do.

CRIMINALMIND63

Here is the thing with water last saturday I spent three hours on the river in a boat and still had contact with my atatcker. Before i spent about 8 hours on a boat in a lake and still had clear contact. I think our problems is more then an attack it maybe possession.

Dark Knight

Given the thing I feel squirming around inside me that occasionally talks out of my chest, I would tend to agree Crim.

CRIMINALMIND63

Dark mine talks from my chest and the other chakras. Pay attention you will hear it come from other chakras depending on where they are at the time. Also my attacker use to take my voice from me. Guess it's just the opposite of putting words in your mouth. Can be done.

Coffee

The shower seems to help as much as having a fountain in the house, but not as well as crossing running water.  don't know why.  If you figure it out, let me know:)

Aries

I personally think that holy water, or running water wouldnt matter at all. If your attacker is another person that is.
If it is a demon or whatnot then that may help, but I personally think its your mind, saying that since you have the holy water and symbols and the garlic that your safe. I dont think that such things would really have an affect on anything astral... its all in your mind.
Just my personal oppinion
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Dark Knight

Oh Yeah, throwing Holy water at my human attackers is about as effective as throwing Holy Water at a mugger. Just not thinking it's gonna work. But negs...it has to do with how they travel. They can't seem to traverse running water and require assistance. Which is one reason why they might attach to someone, aid in transportation.

Holy Water doesn't work on my human attackers, but it does seem to have an effect on the negs they incorporate and the neg greys that occasionally come after me.

Eh, ok, at least I get something. And soemtimes a faith boost is just as effective.

Aries

Yea even if the holy water is useless you still get that "boost" from using it. Thats just as good as if the holy water really did work... right?

About garlic and such, why would that have any affect on a Astral creature? I dont think it would simply because its in the prime and the negs are astral, how would it be able to do anything to the astral?
-Aries

Dark Knight

Why garlic, incense, essential oils, herbs, sulfur, etc?

I wrote an email once to Carla Rueckert (the woman who channeled the Ra Material) about that same question.

Her response is info she got from channeling different entities, and consensus seemed to be that negs can't exist in the same time/space as the stuff.

During my download, I would burn incense, whatever, even spray my perfume and I would get suspicious when I would hear the entity talking to me request me to stop because what I was doing was burning their eyes.

Aries

So you think it may have been a neg or something?
But then if you had something attached to you, couldnt you just spray something or wear garlic or something along those lines and make it go away?
I hear you talk about doing your download alot, what is it that you are doing when you are talking about downloading?
-Aries

Dark Knight

Aries,

The "download" I keep talking about is a reference to what some abductees (and some other people) have experienced of late...a massive, powerful, concentrated, forced channeling of information. I was pumped full of energy and kept awake for two weeks straight being sent information, being made to interact with entities (some grey, some human) at different vantage points in time...it was wild. It was initiated by a combination of positive energy greys, angelic entities, higher entities, whoever, because I was told they had "had enough of watching me suffer" at the hands of my attackers and the two daffy dimwits I was receiving "help" from (there's sarcasm in that "help"...don't worry, you'll hear about it). It was a horrible experience, and I almost died at several points, almost committed suicide at one point. I didn't know at the time if I would even have a soul if I had died, but by then I was so far gone it really didn't matter (relax, I know my soul won't die, I'm over that portion, thank God).

The download was a mixture of negs and positive entities, each one taking their turn to interact with me...sometimes it was hard to tell which was which. I'm being attacked by humans harnassing lower negs. The Holy Water, Incense, Oil, etc works on the lower negs not on the humans. But the hematite makes it harder for my human attackers to get into my energy. Hematite doesn't stop the attack, just makes it more difficult for them to take my energy or open up my aura and do God knows what.

You need faith still! Why not just have the faith alone? Try it when you're being ganged up on by multiple entities and your thoughts, emotions and physical senses are being manipulated simulataneously in a complex organized fashion. The things don't stop them, just give you room to breathe to push more effort into your faith. Each time you do, the faith gets a little stronger, you learn new things, the less reliant you have to be on the things.

Look at it this way, fear is an energy eater, a depleter. It makes your natural defenses drop.The things aren't going to replace your natural defenses...but they could momentarily assist in sustaining them.

Nagual

I read that, in case you have nasty things attached to you, crossing running water would get rid of them.
Does the monthly sho...  [:I]Insert  I mean the daily shower helps at all?

While we're at it, what about garlic in food...?  Does it help and how much is needed to be effective?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?