We need a serious discussion on "shadow people"

Previous topic - Next topic

izalco

I have had 2 OBE's so far, and in my last one I heard and saw the "shadow people"

check my story here

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20712

so, I stared looking on the web for shadow people and found that its happening to many people, even with pictures.

A quick search on google brought up these interesting sites

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa022502a.htm

Did you see that dark, fleeting shape out of the corner of your eye? Perhaps you caught a glimpse of a strange entity that is being seen with greater regularity around the world.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa030402a.htm

There appear to be more sightings with greater frequency. Many readers seem to concur and have responded with their frightening, sometimes bizarre personal encounters with these strange beings. Here are their stories

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Shadow_Person.html

This photo of a "shadow being"
was taken by a computer
camera.
The person whose home it was
had some anomalous things
going on and often 'felt' someone
there. She left her computer
web camera on for a few hours,
recording the room, then went
back and looked through the
frames. This is what showed up
on only two of them. Is this the
first true photo of a shadow
person? Shadow people are
seen by thousands of people and
some speculate they're another
'species' of life that just move too
fast for us to see. Some catch
them out of the corner of their
eyes and others have had pretty
harrowing, face-on encounters
with them.

can anyone who has problems with shadow people confirm if this picture is what they look like. It sure does to me, and has anyone ever had an OBE and seen shadow people while out of body or coming out of body?

laiana

I think you should do a little research on OBEs first.

The book "Astral Dynamics" gives really good information on what may happen when you first try to OBE.  Lots of noises, things that may be there when you pop out waiting to scare you back into your  body.  I'd give it a read if you're really so concerned about it, then come back and let us know if its still an issue or not.

Just my thought..

Wronski Feint

cameras dont see more than we do.  they record at a faster fps than our eyes can notice but they dont pick up more.  cameras have basically(unless its infared) the same visual spectrum we do.  And its not incredibly faster.  Its so fast that it can pick up the refresh rate on your computer or tv.   I really dont think that this is real picutures of THE shaddow people.  The shaddow people I know about are astral beings and rarely transcend into physical form.  This may be just another type of somthing, or its just fake, or a camera/film blemish.  Its very hard to tell.

PS: I just visted the site in which you found these pics.  I really think they are fake now.  When those pics are on the same site as "Jelly fish in the sky" and "Britaney spears' boobs" it really isnt convincing. :?
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

izalco

Quote from: Wronski Feintcameras dont see more than we do.  they record at a faster fps than our eyes can notice but they dont pick up more.  cameras have basically(unless its infared) the same visual spectrum we do.  And its not incredibly faster.  Its so fast that it can pick up the refresh rate on your computer or tv.   I really dont think that this is real picutures of THE shaddow people.  The shaddow people I know about are astral beings and rarely transcend into physical form.  This may be just another type of somthing, or its just fake, or a camera/film blemish.  Its very hard to tell.

PS: I just visted the site in which you found these pics.  I really think they are fake now.  When those pics are on the same site as "Jelly fish in the sky" and "Britaney spears' boobs" it really isnt convincing. :?

wether the picture is real or not doesnt matter. UFO are real, but there are alot of fakes out there, still you can use it to give an idea of what these shadow people look like.

It seems as they are probes of some sort. Spies for something else.

Still, many people are reporting them, and a simple seach on google for "shadow people" will show you, its not just fakes and such.

Wronski Feint

Well shaddow people(as I know them) are Negs(short for negitive).  They mostly hang out here(in a really weak form, usally non visual) or in the astral(where they are stronger).   They bother some people, mostly new projectors.  They are after energy.  You might find yourself being stalked or fed off of by one or a group of them.  Rarely will they become strong enough to be seen by us.  Only when they get enough energy and really wish to do harm can they show themselves.  They might take apearances of different things(humans, monsters) or just 3D shaddows.   The best thing to do is not let them get to that stage.  Fight them or sheild yourself from them metaphysically.  

Now dont get paranoid and start thinking negs are after you, some of the cases we get on here are paranoid people who feel a little discomfort during astral or  materialize somthing scary during astral adn think its a neg.  

There are many other people on this site WAY more qualified to help you than I, so dont depend on my words 100%.  Also, do a forum search, there as been lots of threads about negs and shaddow people.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

laiana

izalco, it sounds to me like have convinced yourself that these shadow people are going to be waiting for you when you project, in which case they probably will be.  Chances are though, they're just a replica of your own fears.

Here's the thing - I too was somewhat hesitant about OBE and AP because of some of the stories I'd read about things people saw when they tried to project.  BUT on the few occassions that I have been able to do so, I've found my mindset is completely opposite.  The fear of creepy crawlie things doesn't even come into my mind, I'm there, I think "Yay, lets go exploring!"  Your perception changes once you are actually there, in an OBE.

If this doesn't convince you not to worry about it then I don't know what will.

BlackRose666

From what I heard, shadow people are class C ghosts and largely misunderstood. Some of them are astral beings, some are human spirits. Also, not all shadow people are Negs/manifested fears. Sometimes ghosts will appear in shadow forms. Most shadow people are very hard to get on film, because they seem shy and a pain to photograph.

But really, they are nothing to be afraid of. From my experiences and reading other people's they are one of the more shy/gentle kinds out there in the physical.

I don't know if the shadow people in my room are ghosts, other spirits, astral beings, or negs.(I have had them for about 2 years now) They are sometimes visible at night. If I project, they become a lot more visible. They never give me trouble, just moving around my room or watching me most of the time. I wonder if they are negs because they don't seem to mind my guide at all, and he's a demon. A few times these shadow beings tried to warn me of things. Twice when someone has had bad intentions towards me, I felt them move very close to me and I got this bad feeling. I don't feel threatened or scared of them. When they are around, sometimes it's a bit comforting when I'm going to sleep.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

FuM

www.abovetopsecret.com go into the paranormal boards and theres like 4 topics on shadow people and their all like 8 pages long and you can read a few stories of mine  very good discussions