News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weak

Previous topic - Next topic

SolidMagic

I'm only 17 years old and when I come home from school I'm soooooooooooooooooo tired this started last year and I sleep all day, could this be some kind of spell on me? Or is it just something normal physical? Don't think I'm a big fat guy and I'm tired cause I eat unhealthy.

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Every Problem has a simple solution

SolidMagic

I don't exercise regularly and I'm not depressed

bloodsong

First, start exercising, and feel free to add a multi-vitamin to your diet. How old are you, if you don't mind.  I have a feeling I know the problem, and it is very hard to get rid of, unless you have patience in large amounts. =]

Bloodsong

Wronski Feint

Does this have anything to do with that threat that guy made to you and that thread you made on hurting people over a distance?   I think its in your head.  No need to get freaked out, nobody is going to hurt you.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

SolidMagic

I said it started over a year ago  :roll: