News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird idea for fighting negs

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpyn

Somehow I came up with this idea for fighting negs you might meet while projecting :

1. Create a pentagram (regular good one, top up).
2. Throw it at the neg while turning it arount 180 degrees, making it attach to the neg as an upside-down pentagram. Make sure to keep control of it.
3. Complete the circle and make it a good pentagram again, it should still be attached to the neg.
4. Start spinning the pengagram clockwise, making the pentagram converting all the bad energy into good energy or simply making the bad energy disappear or similar (maybe this could kill a neg or make it good?).

Could this work? Maybe it's better to not turn it around and keep it as a regular pentagram all the time? Any comments?

CaCoDeMoN

It may work, but what it is for when the best and easiest way is to attack Neg's heart chakra? After a few seconds it will do irreversible damage to Neg's energy body, and then negative entity will get smaller and just disappear at the end.
If your method would work for you, it's only because you believe it does work. Pentagram has many meanings, and the one pointing up is not always "good".
MEAT=MURDER.

Tom

The method I learned is based on having a good shield and intending that it can separate the negative programming from incoming energy. This includes negs. They like to eat people and "turnabout is fair play". The only warning that came with the technique is that you have to know yourself well enough to realize it if some of the neg's programming does get through into you. I've passed the technique on to someone who has used it successfully. The whole point of the technique is the idea that people have the advantage and not negs. Just thinking that negs have the advantage turns it over to them.

Wronski Feint

I had an idea on how to protect yourself against negs.   You remember when you were a little kid and you would get scared of the dark?  Do you remember what you did?  For those who didnt go to their parents room, you (or at least I) would put your head under the covers and 'hide'.  So what im thinking is that your blanket can be used as a sheild against negs when you sleep.  It seemed to work as a kid.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Scorpyn

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNIt may work, but what it is for when the best and easiest way is to attack Neg's heart chakra? After a few seconds it will do irreversible damage to Neg's energy body, and then negative entity will get smaller and just disappear at the end.
If your method would work for you, it's only because you believe it does work. Pentagram has many meanings, and the one pointing up is not always "good".
Good point, thanks  :D
Quote from: TomThe method I learned is based on having a good shield and intending that it can separate the negative programming from incoming energy. This includes negs. They like to eat people and "turnabout is fair play". The only warning that came with the technique is that you have to know yourself well enough to realize it if some of the neg's programming does get through into you. I've passed the technique on to someone who has used it successfully. The whole point of the technique is the idea that people have the advantage and not negs. Just thinking that negs have the advantage turns it over to them.
I'm not sure, but from what I've heard about shielding it takes a lot of effort to maintain the shields... so I suppose that you have to be at a certain "level" before being able to do that successfully? Seems like a good method other than that, I've been considering similar things myself  :)
Quote from: Wronski FeintI had an idea on how to protect yourself against negs.   You remember when you were a little kid and you would get scared of the dark?  Do you remember what you did?  For those who didnt go to their parents room, you (or at least I) would put your head under the covers and 'hide'.  So what im thinking is that your blanket can be used as a sheild against negs when you sleep.  It seemed to work as a kid.
That's a very interesting method that may actually work although it seems weird  :)