Do you guys think I have some psychic ability and how can I tap into this furthe

Previous topic - Next topic

SACOLUCCI

Ever since I was a child I had intuition about people that was always bang on. When I was 13 years old I had a vivid dream, where I was visited by angels who told me very clearly (telepathically) that my grandfather was going to die in exactly three days. Three days passed, and I received a phone call from my aunt who told me my grandfather had died of a heart attack while out in the snow.

When I was sixteen years old, I started to experience major anxiety attacks that debilitated me. Because I was so young, I started to pray frequently. I come from an Italian family and my grandmother is a believer in prayer and the Saints; we are Roman Catholic. Anyways, as I lived in her house at the time, I started to pray and felt myself coming really close to God. One night I had a dream that I was in a sandpit of snakes. I was desperately trying to jump around them when I finally made it out, only to look at a huge statue of Jesus on the cross with the sunlight beaming behind him. Later, I saw a similar statue while at a Church, where Jesus was on top of snakes, crushing them.

Through my life I came into other encounters, in dreams, which often steered me in the right direction and gave me other predictions, which came true. Specifically, I became pregnant and had a dream I was pushing a black carriage. When I looked inside it was empty. Two days later I miscarried with something called a Blighted Ovum. This is when a fetus does not develop in the gestational sac.

Last night, I awoke to my name being shouted by a male figure. I thought it was my husband but he was sleeping. I was really freaked out especially because I was dreaming about getting married (I just got married in February). The dream was nice, I was putting on earrings, my shirt was silk, etc. Then all of a sudden this troubled male voice shouting my name?

Do you guys think I can tap into my psychic ability, if any? How do I do this? Also, what does the name calling out during sleep signify?

SACOLUCCI

Oh and I forgot to mention, when I am in my room putting my daughter to sleep, it often sounds like the tv is on downstairs. It sounds like people talking faintly. I always ask my husband if the television is on to which is responds NO. Is that simply my ears or something more?

Szaxx

Welcome to the Pulse.

Keep calm and just notice these events as they occur.
The more you accept their presence they may become more clear. The noises are a side effect you can hear almost anything. While falling asleep they should be more prominent.
Go with the flow.
Have a read of whats known.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Quote from: SACOLUCCI on April 23, 2014, 20:03:20

Do you guys think I can tap into my psychic ability, if any? How do I do this? Also, what does the name calling out during sleep signify?
It sounds to me like you have been doing it all along!  :-)

Just keep listening to that "little voice/gut feeling" whatever label you seem is fitting there.

As for the "name calling". It sounds like your "guest" is trying to make you aware that you are Dreaming. This is a good thing. The more aware you become in your sleep, the more you show you are open to learn anew.

SACOLUCCI

So back to what I was saying about my dreams giving me guidance... So I had the dream I was getting married again and I woke up to someone shouting my name, a male voice in distress. Well last night I found out that I miscarried at 10 weeks. I know that dream was a warning because after I had it and heard the voice I immediately knew it was not a good sign. Then today, a hospic clinic called me about an application I had out in for volunteer work over 2 years ago... Coincidence ?

majour ka

Hi,

Only read the first paragraph and yes you must be psychic, no question.

Where do you live?

Regards,
Marcus.

AAAAAAAA

I believe you when you say you have a spot-on intuition, however, it would be really interesting to test this and see if it's true or not, for sure. I wonder if you;ve had any other experiences?