News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Werewolf Black magick ritual

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Hi

At Adrians request I have started a new thread for this topic,  it stems from Tangable Entities  

To quote myself

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

I have been having dificulty posting for a while and I wanted to add this earlier.

In the literature I have read about p-shifting I have noticed frequent reference to 'Grey' spirits. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Also I have a really old fashion black magick ritual to become a werewolf, It is has some aspects which I consider to be well thought out ritual (although I do not practice 'black magick') and a lot of eye of newt, tounge of toad type dribble too. Im sure there would be more credible rituals out there if you were motivated to find them. But if I could please get some feedback as to wether or not it would be appropreate to post I may be able to satisfy some curiosities out there, and create a little laughter perhaps .

Veni Vidi Vici

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the ritual as I have it,

In the first place, it is necessary that the person desirous of acquiring lycantropy should be in earnest believer in the superphysical powers whose favour he is about to ask.

The individual must betake himself to a spot remote from the haunts of men. The powers to be petitioned are not to be promiscuously anywhere. They favour only such waste and solitary places as the deserts, woods, and mountain-tops.

The locality chosen, the candidate must next select a night when the moon is new and strong. He must choose a perfectly level piece of ground, and on it, at midnight, he must mark, either in chalk or string a circle of not less than seven feet in radius, and within this and from the same centre another circle of three feet in radius. Then, in the center of this inner circle he must kindle a fire, and over the fire place an iron tripod containing an iron vessel of water. As soon as the water begins to boil the would be lycantropist must throw into it handfuls of any three of the following. Asafoetida, parsley, opium, hemlock, henbane, saffron, aloe, poppy-seed and solanum; repeating as he does these words:-

'Spiris from the deep
Who never sleep
Be kind to me'

'Spirits from the grave
Without a soul to save
Be kind to me'

'Spirits of the air
Foul and black, not fair
Be kind to me'

'Water spirits hateful
To ships and bathers fateful
Be kind to me'

'Spirits of the earthbound dead
That glide with noiseless tread
Be kind to me'

'Spirits of the heat and fire
Destructive in your ire
Be kind to me'

'Wolves, vampires, satyrs, ghosts!
Elect of all the devilish hosts!
I pray you send hither!
Send hiter, send hither,
The Great grey shape that makes men shiver!
Shiver, shiver, shiver!
Come!  Come!  Come!'

The suplicant then takes off his vest and shirt and smears his body with the fat of a newly killed animal (preferably a cat), mixed with aniseed, champhor and opium. He the binds around his loins a girdle made of wolf's skin, and kneeling doen within the circumference of the first circle, waits for the advent of the Unknown. When the fire burns blue and quickly dies out, the Unknown is about to manifest itself; if it does not then actually appear it will make its presence felt.

There is little consistency in the various methods of the spirits advent: sometimes deep unnatural silence immediately precedes it: somtimes shriekings herald its approach. When it remains invisible its presence it indicated and accompanied by a sensation of abnormal cold and the most acute terror, sometimes it appears as a huntsman, other times as a a monstrocity-half man and half beast.

Good read good giggle

Regards
Fenris

Veni Vidi Vici