News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What a wonderful Place

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged_Wolf

Hmm...the sensations you describe could be caused by your own energy movement, rather than by an entity, but I wouldn't rule anything out.  Anyone here want to go take a look?

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Silence

No, it wasn't my own energy.  The entity spoke to me and became my 'friend' ha ha for almost two months.  The usual, doors opening and closing, radio on and off, etc.  It was an invasion into my body that felt like nothing else.  I could feel myself being pushed out of my physical self and him taking my space.  It was a very tight feeling, as if there weren't enough room inside.

Silence

There is no religion higher than truth.  The only path to truth is Silence.

Winged_Wolf

No, I meant the recent sensations might be caused by your own energy movement--you said you weren't sure the entity was still there.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Silence

What a wonderful place this is!  I feel almost like I've just come home....It is the oddest sensation.  I heard Robert on Art just tonight and was stunned.  Everything he said made so much sense to me.  Eight years ago I began playing with a ouija board by myself.  Before long an entity came on and started to talk to me.  He made no bones about wanting my soul.  He 'proved' he was really there by 'sucking' energy from below my belly button.  Like an orgasm, but different.  Then he showed me how he could blow into a hole he said he had drilled in the top of my head and make energy pass through me.  My hair would stand on end and I'd feel hot.  He told me a lot about myself and I became convinced that if I prayed for him he would be saved by God.  I was so stupid and naive.  I got sucked right in to his trap.  I wasn't eating and was running several miles a day, and spending hours and hours talking to this being. One night it happened.  As I lay in bed, just starting to doze off to sleep, I felt a sudden rush of energy toward me and felt something shoot straight in through the top of my head.  I could feel it inside me--it was as if my very brain were on fire.  I believe a lot of my cells were destroyed in the attack.  I almost lost my mind with fear.  I was never an alcoholic before that, but afterward I drank a case of beer a day for six years.  Then I think he might have left because a lot of people were praying for me.  But I still get the weird 'hair standing on end prickly feeling' and know he's around.  Could he still be inside me?  How do I get rid of him?  My life has been hell for the last eight years.  I am desperate to find out if he is here or is gone.

Thanks,

Silence