News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What about banding together and fighting back?

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

Look I'm getting my butt kicked by my attacker, but there are still ways I can help.

A lot of us here have been through the crap, know the lousy lines our attackers use and what makes them lies. A lot of people that have had their sense of self ruined can't even figure out what the lies are because they don't even know who they are anymore.

Now, I don't have phenomenal psychic powers...but I do have an ability to recognize how boundaries form, how they're destroyed, and how to re-integrate them, keeping self intact without turning people into sheep.

There are little things a lot of us can do...healers we've run into that were good, one's that should absolutely be avoided, shamans and shysters. That is a help. If one person is kept from having to go through the financial hell I went through over the course of 3 years, we accomplished something.

We can network.

Ender, why don't you contact ClearSunnyblue. He's helped a few people and might be able to help with your situation so you don't get overwhelmed and don't have to worry about leaving needy, frightened people to the side until you're ready and strong enough to help them.

Xelios

Working as a group and fighting back would be a good idea,but we would need to be like a military unit to be effective.

cinnabardk

EnderWiggin, there's actually a whole network of people fighting back using orgonite.
There's some info on tower busters, holy hand grenades, powerwands, waterwands, Shivas and cloudbusters, etc., on http://forums.cloud-busters.com/

Here's what Inguma wrote about orgonite in an old thread:
Beneficial psychological effects, very uplifting. water charged over my HHG is amazing stuff, and my dreams became much more vivid.
A freind of mine I am trying to advise to help get rid of her neg, I put a nice HHG under her bed, she doesn't get nightmares any more (at least, not like before) - that is, unless she sleeps somewhere else, somewhere unprotected by orgonite. I gave her a smaller peice before this and all indications are it really p****d off her resident neg, which is a good sign.
(http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2745&SearchTerms=orgonite)

Did you ever get one of these orgonite devices ?

If you want some, you can get them reasonably cheap at http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/ - or build them yourself, on that site there's also some tutorials.

I have some devices myself, but despite some interesting observations, I still have to be sure that no other factors are involved.
The greatest adventure outside the time-space illusion begins, when the world ends.

http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html

candlelite

Hello Ender,  I think your attitude is just great and it's a shame more people aren't willing to help.  My attacker is human and says he put a piece of himself on me.  I will be glad to help anyone I can.  As for the orgone machines I have one and nothing has changed.

Anonymous

Orgonite is about destroying bad orgone energy. What I am talking about here is dark entities and black magicians and such. Psychic attackers. I'm not worried about the government, I want these entities and black magicians put out of commission. these are the guys responsible for all the bad orgone stuff. They are the ones using unseen forces to influence the people who make bad orgone energy who are trying to control the population. Yes, I'm sure they've got control of some individuals working for the government. But it's not these individuals who are the enemy, it is the dark arts practitioners and the dark entities and energies influencing them.

Candlelite, I could really use your help. I can try to remove whatever it was your attacker put into you, but I must first investigate your case, with your permission, to verify the facts. What I will need from you is ground support, i.e. protection. Xelios is right, if we are going to fight back, we need to be coordinated, much like an army. If no one else is willing to take on a leadership role, then I guess I've got no choice but to take that position.

So far I have added these individuals to the list of cases I intend to resolve:

Anyone who has posted their case on Astral Pulse (I believe there are about nine at the moment, maybe more).

Anyone who has emailed me.

two or three cases of friends of mine.

HypnoHelp (if he is not currently receiving help)

There was someone else who emailed me recently and I had to inform them that I had quite a number of cases and that if he did not mind waiting, then I could get around to him eventually.

As you can see, that's a lot of cases for one person to be taking on I can't even remember all of them off the top of my head.

I have some contacts helping me with these cases but even with their help, I need more people involved.

Now what I want to know is, who's in and who's not? And for whoever decides to be in, what case should we work on first?

Anonymous

One other thing. I would like to know what each person will be specializing in. i.e. I am specializing in COMBAT with ENERGY.

Please bear in mind we cannot help anyone who has not given us specific permission to do so. Otherwise we'd be interfering with the free will of those people. We must investigate each case before proceeding, in order to verify the facts. Sometimes people will pretend they are victims, trying to lure us into a trap. So watch out. There are probably even people on this forum who play with black magic. Some black magicians will no doubt see this post and might actually try to infiltrate us. I am not telling you to be paranoid, I am just telling you to make sure you get the facts straight before proceeding.

For anybody who is interested in banding together and fighting back, in a coordinated and organized fashion, please email me at spiritofjustice2003@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Ah, I remember now! It was Need who emailed me. Need is added to the list.

xander

I'm feeling a real calling towards teh Golden Dawn system of magic. I can't wait to SLAMDANCE some Neg butt!!!!!!

Xander

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

Hello everyone

I have received many emails for help and very few emails indicating support in what I am doing. There were many who replied to my post about getting together and fighting back who agreed with me on the issue. I realize that many people here are inexperienced and do not know how to fight back. However, I feel that if more experienced individuals agree with me, then we should be getting together and fighting back. I cannot take on all these cases by myself. So I ask again, who will help me? If you have any questions, you have my email, it is located in my profile information. spiritofjustice2003@yahoo.com

I ask everyone who can to contribute in some way to do so. I have been doing my best to get to these cases, but I have a busy life outside of this forum, and often there are many problems to deal with, ranging from psychological to circumstancial (sp?), and it's hard to squash one problem when others are keeping it alive. This is a problem that we face together as humans, and we must fight as one. We have problems in the physical world as well that we should be working on together, and are failing to do so (such as medical coverage). I strongly suggest that we start somewhere as a race and cooperate to make this planet a much better place to live for all of us. If each of us carries a stone, we can move a mountain. I can't carry the whole mountain on my back.

Anonymous

Great. I am glad to see some enthusiasm. For anybody who wants to help, I would like information on what you specialize in so that I can start forming groups and coordinating operations. Each group will have a sort of leader. Who feels confident enough to be one of these leaders?

I am looking to form groups that will specialize in certain areas of our operations. I need a healing/protection team, I need an energy combat team, I need a magic team, and I need an astral combat team (i.e. infantry). I'd also like to have one "special forces" type of group for very unusual operations. People of this group must be versatile and very smart as well as very innovative.

Let's show the dark forces an army like they've never seen before. Let's set an unprecedented achievement in this war against demons. Time to pick up your spiritual swords and show them the light of your honor.

Anonymous

Hello everyone

I have received many emails for help and very few emails indicating support in what I am doing. There were many who replied to my post about getting together and fighting back who agreed with me on the issue. I realize that many people here are inexperienced and do not know how to fight back. However, I feel that if more experienced individuals agree with me, then we should be getting together and fighting back. I cannot take on all these cases by myself. So I ask again, who will help me? If you have any questions, you have my email, it is located in my profile information. spiritofjustice2003@yahoo.com

I ask everyone who can to contribute in some way to do so. I have been doing my best to get to these cases, but I have a busy life outside of this forum, and often there are many problems to deal with, ranging from psychological to circumstancial (sp?), and it's hard to squash one problem when others are keeping it alive. This is a problem that we face together as humans, and we must fight as one. We have problems in the physical world as well that we should be working on together, and are failing to do so (such as medical coverage). I strongly suggest that we start somewhere as a race and cooperate to make this planet a much better place to live for all of us. If each of us carries a stone, we can move a mountain. I can't carry the whole mountain on my back.