WHAT are they looking at?(can some people see negs

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

A word of advise never hit the "esc" key while typing.  You will loose the long post you were working on.  Since that happened and I don't feel like putting all back in I will sum up and then just expand on what you may ask about.

It is possible that some see what is in you.  But that does not make it bad, just possably different from thier views, or they may look with hate simply because they can feel the difference and it thus points out thier own.

The second being the way you carry yourself.  How you walk, look at people, and so on.

In general people are weak and fearful.  A person however can be every thing the people are not.  Being a person and not one of the people makes the people have a range of responces from fear to admiration.  

Trust me I know a great deal about the way you feel, and how people respond to it.  In my opinion they are not seeing negativity just an "abnormality".

Now if your presence have ever just made some one cry you may have a problem.  I know about that also.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

orff

ya know..i look like everyone elese,even if i don't feel it,but i've always drawn unusual stares from certain individuals.alot are from women,which is great,but the others seem to see something.sounds paranoid i know.but even when out of state i have strangers drive by me staring me down.i mean c'mon,i've had people take a photo of me while passing me,and had a guy address me by name in wisconsin.i have witnesses to this,and comments from friends of people glaring at me,wondering if i know them.lately its been looks of what could only be called hatred from some pretty nasty looking people.some people i used to work with into witchcraft seem to fear me & avoid eye contact with me.  somebody throw me a bone here.any comments at all? i've always felt i had kind of a personal power,i hate to think it a bad one. P.S. sometimes i awake around 3AM to use the bathroom and i see what looks like a smoky haze coming off me & floating all over my room.what the heck is this??