News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what are they/it doing to me??

Previous topic - Next topic

Helmet987

There is some entity coming to my room.
I dont see anything besides white waves / wave forms
But i defenetly feel it's presence when it's near me.
I try to talk/ comunicate but no progress/ awnsers nothing.
The vibes i get from it are neither negative or positive.

I feel it touching me,( usualy a light electrical feel , sometimes it tickles me to the point i have to laugh) when it is vey near / above me my 3rd eye chakra goes in to a very strong active mode, it does not matter if my eyes are colsed or open,
i dont know sometimes i feel like it is working on my body on various spots

Sometimes i get the feeling like electromagnetic energy is being poured in to my 3rd eye chakra, but the thing is although i feel the very strong vibration , i dont see any visualisations and dont really get any new thoughts from the encounter not during night time or in the morning after the sleep.

what could it be??, and what would it  be doing to me,??

Helmet987

btw when it is near me, my 3rd eye chakra goes in to a much stronger state, then during any meditation i have ever had.

Also when it is near me the 3rd eye chakra gets uber active, while there is no response from the other chakras, except for the base chakra sometimes, but even that is nothing compared to the 3rd eye chakra and its strong activity.

I used to think that it is trying to comunicate, but i have not gotten any new thoughts or ideas from these encounters.

Astralzombie

Helmet, I'm sure you are aware of the intense vibrations and electrical sensations that most everyone describes as normal when attempting to AP. I'm curious as to why you think your sensations are being caused by an entity. You're young and impressionable and you're attempting to enter a state of consciousness that is highly impressionable to every weird idea that you have come across.

It may not be a bad idea to take a break from AP. Don't get me wrong, I want for everyone in the world to do this but it won't be beneficial if negative thoughts take hold.

I encouraged you to explore and I still do but a little time to reflect on other causes of these sensations that you are feeling may be needed.

Good luck Helmet.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Helmet987

it comes to me almost every evening , it even comes to me when im just sitting by the computer or just watching tv. And it stays here for many hours!!!

Lionheart

Talk to it, ask it it's purpose.

Meditate on it, ask it what it wants.

You may find that all it wants is to teach you to be aware, not to "beware".

Helmet987

you see, i am talking to it / trying to talk, with no response from the other side.
Just this morning when i woke up the thing was hovering above me just some ~50 inches above me,
there i am trying to comunicate once again with no response, sometimes i get the feeling its here 24/7.
In evenings i feel it the most.
Mostly or /exclusively it is in my room, besides that i am probably more senitive to it and my family members dont sense it.
I tryed to comunicate numerous times during meditation aswell, i often feel it touching me on the back/shoulders but that's as far as it goes, i dont get any visions or thoughts, from it...

another thing, i forgot to mention is that when it is near me i often get a electric sound in my ear, sometimes in both ears, i get the same/ simular sound when i am in deep meditation aswell.

How exactly do i comunicate with it??

Lionheart

Do you watch a lot of horror movies?

If you do, stop!

Remember this thread? I do!

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/some_otherdimensional_beings_in_my_room-t39562.0.html;msg323446#msg323446

Did the problem leave and return again after 4 months?  :?

Helmet987

Quote from: Lionheart on July 04, 2013, 02:53:27
QuoteDo you watch a lot of horror movies?

If you do, stop!

No, why do you assume that i would be scared, i get bothered by it sometimes, no doubt.

Remember this thread? I do

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/some_otherdimensional_beings_in_my_room-t39562.0.html;msg323446#msg323446

Did the problem leave and return again after 4 months?  :?

It has been here  for at least, i dunno ~ 2 years, if i had found a way to connect/ comunicate i would have moved on. That is what this forum would be about no?
It is more of a nuisance then a problem really.

Szaxx

It could be another you that you have created, a sort of  etheric double. If this is so you may be able to enter it via meditation.
It will be where you are no matter where you go. An entity doesn't usually follow you everywhere and stay inanimate.
Reach out to it and imagine you are inside it. See what it sees and become one with it. If you have created it learn to use it.
If fear gets to you then stop meditation and any kind of energy work. Ignore it by not letting it get your attention in any way and it will dissolve away.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Helmet987

@ Szaxx

You might be right,

1) i have tryed the mind split effect AP and only felt partial results numerous times.
Same with the rope technique. Maybe i have created something unconsciously, since i was always under the impression that after the ap is done the double would merge back with the real body.
Which leads me to think that there could possibly been numerous doubles created by me in various places??

I did not sense any other entities before learning about meditation & ap in my room. Around ~3 years back and prior to that.But then again i was less sensitive to energy back then, now that my chakras are always open, i instantly feel attetion/emotions when interacting with other people in day to day situations.

When it is touching me in the evening before sleep or during meditations, is it possible that that really is a energetic double, and that it is trying to get back in to the real body, but how could it survive for so long??

Helmet987

QuoteWhen it is touching me in the evening before sleep or during meditations, is it possible that that really is a energetic double, and that it is trying to get back in to the real body, but how could it survive for so long??

Coud it be that the energetic doubles energy is no longer comparable to my current energy, since i try very hard to be more positive/upbeat, etc... and trust me that does not come easy for me....

Szaxx

If it was self generated stop thinking about it and it will dissolve. You could try to absorb it back into your body. Make it like smoke or less dense so it can mix back into you. Why waste energy.  :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.