News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What do I do?

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Whenever I get attacked, however minor or major, I find it helpful to try to sense the emotion of the dark entity, imagine myself with a sword made of God's light, and attack the demon or neg. I always feel a lot better after i do this. Do not take anything from this entity, let it know that you will fight back and if necessary destroy it forever. Shoot energy at it through your thoughts. Imagine Chinese throwing darts flying into the enemy spirit, controlled by your mind. If it wants a piece of you, you can tell it to come after me and I'll take care of it. I've got my whole kung fu family to back me up. (they aren't my real family, just the people I train with). Look into Bruce Lee's books. He supposedly fought off a demon of sorts while meditating. Using kung fu in his mind, he won. On the astral, anything you can imagine is possible. Imagine yourself blocking, hitting, punching, kicking, throwing the demon. Use a sword of righteousness to deliver the final blow. (this is all just an example, you don't have to literally do this, just fight it however you see fit. You can even imagine yourself inside a giant Gundam robot fighting it lol, in which case you could just squish it hehe).

Lately I have been experiencing unexplained depression. I think it is rising from my subconscious (because I feel I should be a better student) but I don't think that would make me as depressed as it does. It is almost like I am being attacked by the demon Mare, who sits on peoples' chests at night, responsible for nightmares (hence his name), so he may not be attacking you directly, but he is involved somehow. He is a rather weak demon I think, but I could be wrong. I haven't had a nightmare in a long time. Keep a cross over your bed if you don't have one already. Demons hate crosses- they give off a very bright aura that only demons can see and are hurt by. Demons whisper thoughts in our heads as we think about things, slipping words into our minds. At least you know that those thoughts are not yours, per say. They are the demon's words, and the demon must pay for its actions. I don't know how karma works if you are attacking demons, but I'm willing to bet that by attacking the demons, you are doing good for the world because you can be more functional and useful without them.

So remember, the important thing is, try to feel the neg's location by their emotions. You can almost feel the emotions coming from a direction, like a radar detecting a moving object. Then you lock on to it, and destroy it in the most sadistically delightful way possible[:P]. These sorts of demons should be destroyed/defeated somehow because you don't want them going off and hurting someone else. I have threatened all demons that if they attack me, I'll come after them in the next world. Basically, if I sense a demon, I will attack it. I don't like them and they anger me when they hurt innocent people. You are obviously a good person, and we need more in the world, especially these days with all the misinformation going around.

I've tried pacifism with the demons and it didn't work for me. I tried shielding but I was too late when they attacked me, so now I just attack them back, and make them run in fear. I also tried being nice and using an Aikido method of getting rid of them by letting them collapse on their own weaknesses. It was a good idea but I need to work on it more.

p.s. I have a father I don't care for either, and I know that I will not end up like him because nobody can be a clone of someone else, eve if they're related. I do what I believe is right, and that's how I know. As long as you do what you think is right, you'll be fine. Just be yourself, and when a demon says something to you, just say "[your name] has to be [your name]." And keep doing whatever you're doing.

Child of the Forest

Thank you EnderWiggin for your help. I like he quotes you have, especially the last one about the plants and animals. Very few people relize that these days...

I have begun trying your defense method, it seems to be working...
...I hve only used it breifly though, I will try it when I am in a trance state as well. Thanks [:P]

Kristen

Hi Child

That mosquito maybe represents the draining of life force - draining of vitality... a very strong mood indicator for the message of your dreams.  It is possible that the people in them indicate their concrete life influence on you - the feeling of draining of your vitality...  does that make sense?

These negative emotions and thought impressions (squirrel death imagery played out in real life specifically) that you are describing (having to do with respect for living creatures - and therefore yourself).. those negative emotions and thoughts represented are in direct opposition to your innocence and vulnerability - they are physically being felt in your heart of hearts - that hurt comes across strongly in what you wrote.  That very hurt is a tool that can be used to identify the intent and purpose of the negative emotions and thoughts, to see them coming as it were, and therefore to anticipate their effect on you, thier source or origin, and then to disarm them.

There is something "in front of you" all the time opposing your innermost vulnerability, and it seems to have a life force all its own and an ability to encroach or intervene on your relationships with your family, your values, and your sense of self.  The emotional dynamic that you are describing is manipulative and doesn't respect your boundaries.  It has you running in circles and feeling depressed and quite frankly from the sounds of it suicidal almost.  You've lost control of your power of empathy.  That empathy has been encroached upon and is being manipulated for the purpose of pulling you around by your emotions for "its" own ends.

The trick to overcoming that encroachment is well within your capabilities as a human being - you sound like an empath to me and being an empath is a difficult talent to be blessed with.  But you should know the territory of your feelings well and the territory of your sympathy with your surroundings - your environment - you should be familiar with your emotional responses to people, things and values that you care about.  You should know when things begin to push hurtfully on your heart, and therefore when it is that you really need to have your heart respected most.

When you begin to feel the crest of the  wave of hurt - that is the  perfect moment to analyze the emotion and the thoughts associated with that wave.  The extent that the emotion hurts, together with the extent that the thoughts associated with that emotion feeds the hurt, can help to identify the whole experience as something to take apart and look at with the eye of a scientist in a way.  It is an opportunity to be strict with an emotion and the thought associated with it in order to protect your heart's integrity....  it is an opportunitiy to take that emotion and thought apart, analyze it, and decide how much sympathy you are willing to give it.  Because it is not necessary to entertain hurtful thoughts and emotions that don't belong to you - that seek to encroach on your values in a manipulative way.  Not entertaining these thoughts and emotions is like providing an appropriate environmental structure for a child you are responsible for.  

Here is a metaphor - If a five year old that you are babysitting wants icecream when he is supposed to go to bed, and whines and complains and makes you feel like a terrible babysitter because it would be really fun to have icecream so you must be really a mean person to not let him have it, and he tries and tries to make you feel guilty and low for not giving him the icecream - you might feel guilty, you might feel like he is pulling your strings, you might feel like you don't have control when he throws a tantrum and says you are so mean... and cries... and throws himself on the ground and beats his fists on the floor, and scream and call you names. You might feel hurt and responsible because - damnit - look at him banging his head on the floor.. he's hurting himself! (poor innocent little squirrel!)  What it is perfectly ok to feel in this situation is angry and annoyed that this child is playing games with you in order to make you give him what he wants.  He is perfectly willing to make you feel bad so that he can HAVE HIS WAY (go back and look for me! make sure you didn't squash me on the road... please)!  Say no.  Say I am not going to give you what you want. Send the child to bed.  Ignore his plainative whining, his attempts at making you feel guilty, personally responsible, and crazy.  Pick him up, take him to his room, put him to bed and shut the door.  You are in charge.  You know what you know is right and wrong. You know what reality is (you know you didn't run over a squirrel). You know what your responsibility is.  You are the babysitter - it is not your job to let the child run around past his bedtime with no structure getting whatever it is he wants by making you feel bad.  It is your job to provide him with structure.  You can't give in to his demands because whether he understands it or not it is just not good for him.  He will actually begin to treat you with respect if you set firm limits and follow through with those limits.

You do not need to give in to the voice of the spoiled child who is used to getting his way with you.  Teach that child respect for you and therefore, for himself in the long run.  

In other words - understand when you are being manipulated, and understand when your boundaries are not being respected and understand that it is really ok to enforce appropriate boundaries in appropriate ways.  

You are in charge of your mind and your heart.  [:)]

Be courageous and in your courage bless your heart!

KB

Child of the Forest

Kristen,

Thank you for replying. It is so hard though, because when the attacker(s) invades my mind and sends me negative images making me think I said or did things I didn't say or do I can't just ignore them.
I think that whenever someone even thinks something negative about someone else or thinks hostily towards someone (and truly means what they are thinking) it has atleast the potential to send negative energy toward that person. And right now, I have plenty of people who dislike me because they just don't understand me or anything else...

Kristen

Hon,

There are always going to be people who don't like you and who don't understand for as long as you live.  Its that way for everyone.

I get sense impressions too - I don't see things when I'm awake in my minds eye as strongly as you describe - I have to be either pretty damn tired or tranced in order to see things with such salience.  Most of what I get is intuitive, tactile and auditory.  I'm 36 years old and spent more than three quarters of my life trying to feel comfortable in my own skin because I read people's emotions and suck those emotions up - its like there is no difference between their's and mine.  I know what it is like to feel disliked and misunderstood believe me.  Though I wonder - or I should say I think, that what you're experiencing is not necessarily directly from people.

The thing is, whether its hard or not, it is incredibly important for your well being to learn to discriminate about what you're willing to entertain as a valid experience in terms of how you respond.  Its a really important part of the shielding process.  Doing shielding and self defense visualizations is good - but they have to be backed up by not responding because that is where the innermost line of defense will be tested.

Visions are like movies - they are real in the sense that they can be seen and they evoke responses. But they are not real in the sense that a movie is a piece of fiction. By ignoring, I mean not following through on the impulses that are evoked by the invading thought and the emotions that go with it.  You probably wouldn't leave a movie theater looking for the tragic heroine in order to save her from the evil protagonist would you?  She's not really out there in the street.  In other words, don't turn around and look for squirrels for an hour.  Don't give in because when you do, you strengthen the invading path of the thought.

There are things to do to banish the thoughts from your head.  Enterwiggin talked about visualizations he does - I didn't read his whole post but practicing self defense visualizations are definitely worthwhile. I do my own personalized self defense and shielding and it works. Another thing to have handy as a backup plan is a mantra - something positive and self affirming to concentrate on and to fill your head with to block out the invading thought.

There is an author that I really like - Elizabeth Claire Prophet.  I think you might like her book Quietly Comes the Buddha.  I can't know what your spiritual beliefs are, but you might find it inspirational.  There is a section in it that has visualizations and mantras for balancing and protecting energy centers.  

Another mantra that is really simple is to just repeat over and over "I am that I am"  That phrase is a translated meaning for Ehieh, a name for God.  You can also add things to it:  "I am that I am... I am strong, I am centered, I am undecieved, I am (whatever you feel is relevent for you).

Somewhere I have a healing light meditation also from Prophet that has worked for me when I'm feeling vulnerable... when I find it I'll post it.

Best wishes to you -

KB

CRIMINALMIND63

Child, you are not alone. I to have psychic attacks. I still go through the guilt trips you go through but I have but I have gotten over it. Get rid of your guilt will help you alot. I also get threats to my family, this is hard to just ignore. I'm working on this one. I'm told by my attacker that if I don't answer him then that means I agree with him and if I state that if i don't answer him it doesn't mean that I agree with him. After start being attacked i feel a need to help protect people from psychic attacks. I never knew something like this was possible even though I can look back in time and realize otherwise. I'm now in the phase where everyone I talk to is threatened in some way. I didn't want to go anywhere other then work because I was told that i'm cording people and harm was going to come to them because they was nice to me or I was nice to them. You may come across this situation also. If you do get over it because you will stop seeking help for fear you may cause harm to another. I read somewhere to put a big red x on the mental image then cut it up with a sword and then burn it with a torch.  Bless the sword and torch. I now do this with the images that are sent to me because they started to come true. I experienced my first telepathic experience when I was 15. I lived on a farm so there wasn't much outside contact and I didn't have anyone to tell and at the time didn't really know what I had experienced. I had dreams of the stars and remember looking up into them. After that I had dreams that told me things. I remember being able to pick up other peoples thoughts after this. I have had prophet dreams over the years. Once my attack started I can look back and understand many events in my life. I should have trusted myself more. Now once again I don't believe my dreams because of the telepathy i experience and know that someone is implanting thoughts into them when I should have in the first place. I had a dream that my attacker's face turned into the devil. There is no doubt that you are having a psychic attack. When I first start having this experience I start looking in my psychology books to see if I was schizo but I didn't fit the criteria for it. I spent about one and 1/2 months in the hospital total between two separate occasions because of my attack. Not to many people are willing to believe you. i have come across several other people that have my experience. Not the extent that I have. I taked to a Buddist monk before that experienced voices. Another girl I taked to experienced telepathy with two people she worked with it wasn't a pleasant experience for her. she told me her day was based on them whether they controlled her feelings or not. I also experience this. I feel the pressure on the sides of my head and I know that there is going to be a battle between me and my attacker. This is hard to stop. You didn't say whether you feel any sensations in your body. I get theses.

Greytraveller

Hallo Child Of the Forest [:)]
    It appears that you are experiencing some form of subtle deception. It could be that you are quite sensitive and are picking up the thoughts and emotions of callous, uncaring people nearby. Or it could be more sinister - that some sort of discarnate being is obsessing you. Obsession (obsessing) is the situation where a negative discarnate stays near to a person and constantly sends that person dark, malevolent and destructive thoughts. From your descriptions it appears that this could be what is happening to you.
   If you are afflicted with a negative discarnate (a negative entity) then there are several things that you can do about it. These are all non-violent options by the way.
    You can create a psychic shield to ward off negative beings.
    You can practice some form off protective or defensive spell (like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram).
    You can meditate on a regualr basis. This helps to focus and calm the mind.
    Also there are physical items like crystals and incense that can help strengthen defenses and ward off destructive beings.
    Rather than go into greater detail here I will refer you to the thread titled 'Entities' in this forum and the thread titled 'Monks Fighting Spiritual Wars' in the Welcome to Astral Discussions forum.  Hopefully there is information in those posts that will be of help to you. Good luck.[8D]

Child of the Forest

Thanks everyone for replying. CriminalMind, I do get sensations when the attacks are really severe... Massive headache type things close to my brow center and temples, often spanning the entire area inbetween. Sometimes I even feel like I have come down with a fever and I just want to go to sleep. Its odd how this attacker works...
...whenever I get really happy baout something and I think the attacker will never be able to harm me again, thats when a big attack starts. It begins slipping things into my mind, making me feel terrible. It makes me feel like I am a bad person, like I am the things I dislike, just one giant hypocrite (although I am far from all of those things)...
...all of this almost immediatley after I get happy. I guess whatever it is doean't want to see me happy, because when people are happy, their light shines brighter. I have been telling it to shut up lately, but if I do not address the issue, it is so hard to get it out of my mind. Like if it says I am something I know I am not, I have to tell it why I am not, showing examples and stuff. I do shielding techniques but most of the time, while I am doing them, I am so depresed that I cannot finish doing them, I can only do them for a short while before falling asleep or something. I also call upon the achetypes like Michael the Archangel so he can slash any forms of negativity with his sword of truth. I call upon the pricipalities (highest angels under Father God), I call upon my spirit guide, my animal totem, and many other spirits of the white light. I have been visited and helped greatly by many great spirits, yet none of them seem to have been able to rid me of the problem entirely...
It is also odd how even if I go to sleep fully happy after doing energy development, I wake up feeling depressed, drained or something...
Kristen, I have been useing some mantra phrases, as soon as they work, and I feel better, something else pops into my head. When I get the attacker to shut up about one thing, it picks on something else. It even goes deep into the back of my head and picks out things I have not even thought about in really long time. I am also goign to look into those books as soon as I can. As for meditating, It is close to impossible for me to keep my surface mind clear for more that like 3 seconds. If it seems to be going more than that, I fall asleep. I have no problem, however with energy development (which before I do it, I shield myself and say that only spirits of white light are allowed near me (I speak this both silently and aloud) When I first started energy development, I was able to do it for extended periods of time every night. But now that I am getting massive attacks, I can't do it every night like I want to because I feel like raising energy when in an attack might raise attack type energy ahiah will just increase the size of the attack and possibly even future ones.
GreyTraveller, thank you for your advice. while it is difficult for me to meditate, I do shileding and stuff...
perhaps I will have to try and do this for a longer period of time. I will look at those posts you mentioned. I also have many crystals (amethyst) around my room, which sometimes work really well, other times, not so well...
What types of incense work??? I heard something called white sage cleanses the aura, is that an incense?
Anyway, I am hoping this attack stops soon, its been steadily increasing over tha past week...
Thank you all for your help.
~Child of the Forest

Anonymous

When you go into a trance, fight the attacker. Even just the intent helps. Get angry at it. Fight it off even if you think you have defeated it. When you think it's dead, keep fighting it until you've beaten it into a bloody pulp- Overkill is the key here. Whenever anything attacks me, I make sure I give it an overkill attack. Prove to it that you can defeat it, and will defeat it at any cost. Attack and never stop until after the attacks have stopped.

How has my advice been so far? Has it worked for you? Keep in mind that nobody's good enough that they don't get hit. If you learn how to take the hits, you can still fight it. Block what you can, and remember- every block is a strike, every strike is a kill.

Right now I am trying an experiment. I am trying to get negs to attack me so I can condition my aura. We condition our bodies in kung fu to take hits- my teacher can endure the hardest swing of a baseball bat to his arms and legs. The bat will break, but his arms will be unscathed. I decided to apply this concept to my aura. I know physics are different in the astral, so I am using a different method to strengthen my aura. I wonder if it's possible to absorb the energy of the neg's attack and use that energy to benefit ourselves by converting it to light or white energy.

CRIMINALMIND63

Child
Go buy a small rose quartz. I got a tumbled one for .50 I also bought a few more crystals for the same price. I place the rose quartz where ever I feel the pain or sensations in my head. It works well for me. I'm not sure why it works, whether the energy being flowed to is lower resonance then the crystal or if it is another reason. I have an article by Alice Bailey Telepathy and the Etheric Vehicle. When I'm finished i will post what I have found. In my experience my attacker communicates with me by telepathy and emotions and images. Your third eye is used for mental images. It is apparent that my is opened. This person reached between  my throatand heart chakra. I believe your throat chakra is used in telepathy this person has also took my voice from me. The heart is also suppose to be used in telepathy. There is also a thymus chakra not to many people know about. I'm not sure what the purpose is for. I would look to see if you have any lumps anywhere. I come across a lump within a year after I first met my attacker.
Here is a website www.abductios-alien.com/cho3.html that has some suggestion on herbs for attacks.
I had st. john's wart and just start taking it again to see if it stops the attacks.
Also I read from several people that if you keep doing the pratices as the LBRP you get ataacked even more. I was wondering if this is because you are building yourself back up and they are trying to prevent you from doing it.
I seen someone post a ritual SWP anyone know what it is?

Child of the Forest

Thank you all so much for the advice. Enderwiggin, I have tried attacking the attacker, well actually more like causing it to melt... by shielding myself and also surrounding it in white light. Please be careful with your experimenting though, it sounds like a workable theory, but you can never be too careful...
You too CriminalMind, I wish you all luck with your own attacks...
Thank you all.
Peace, Love, and Hope
~Child of the Forest

CRIMINALMIND63

Child
Thank you for wishing me luck. I know you will make it through this. Thanks to Nita for giving me this website i found something important. The website is http://www.buddhanet.net/audio-library.htm
go to Tinsha.way. Copy this and put in your music files and push replay. I expereince telepathy so the sound is coming from inside my head. I started playing this and the sound is now coming from outside my head. I have experience the same thing with eating fresh garlic and the effect didn't last that long. I have a wind chime in the house but not enough wind to make it chime. The other day I chimed them but nothing really seemed to happen except my son complained he didn't like the sound. It scared me because he is the one that had the nightmare my attacker caused him to have. I have now being playing this tone for about 5 mins. I believe the person is out now that he is I need to know how to get rid out him. I have just covered my whole body with garlic oil that Robert tells you how to make in his book. I'm not sure if this is a sign that i'm possessed or not.

makelight3

Hi Child,

I read about your encounter with those negative thoughts. I have an
idea myself of what they're like; it's almost like a miniature posession of the mind.[}:)] Though I have not tried these myself, I suggest you use conjurations. These are powerful phrases said with
some physical action. For more info, check out //www.mysticweb.org and their free courses on astral travel and self-knowledge. But here are the conjurations:

CONJURATION OF JUPITER:

This one requires a physical action. Put your left hand over your solar plexus center(above navel) and, with your right hand, make a gun shape with your thumb, index, and middle finger extended, pointing in the direction you feel the "entity" to be in. Then say the following phrase three or more times:

In the name of Jupiter,
Father of Gods,
I conjure you,
Te Vigos Cosilim.

Say it firmly and with much intent.

CONJURATION OF BELLILIN:

You have to sing this one:

Bellilin, Bellilin, Bellilin,
Amphora of salvation,
I would like to be next to you,
Materialism has no strength next to me,
Bellilin, Bellilin, Bellilin.

Don't do any action with this one, but again, say it very firmly, three times or more.

Again, I'm not sure how eefective these are but many people have said they work really well. They work for any type of entity attack, not just the "negative mind" problem. Try them.

I wish you the best,

light[:)]

Kristen

Hi Child -

I would email Nita - she's a moderator for the astral pulse. She's helped me more than I can say.

I get the negative guilt trip stuff too.  I can understand how it can hurt - to me the whole thing at first was really very baffling and insulting.... but I'm growing a thick skin.  I also experience painful physical attacks by the way.

There's a website that you might like -

http://www.spirit-alembic.com  

Look up the Kaballah circle rites.  It is a useful tool that I use in my quest to understand.

You said in so many words that you've attacked/defended yourself against your attacker... if you are getting clear dream/vision representations of the thing(s) attacking you I have a another  thing for you to try that's a bit different.  Robert's neg removal exercises are also very powerful... they've been mentioned in other responses on this thread I believe.

Something else - this is a theraputic ritual exercise.  Write down all of the negative things that you can think of that you are being "accused" of... and all the negative things about yourself that you can think of that perhaps hasn't been addressed yet... and put the list in a box - the cheapest cardboard pencil box or other cardboard container or maybe even an envelope will do. Write on the box or envelope "Garbage" in big letters.  Put the box in front of you and state loudly:  this is my box of negativity.  This is the receptacle of all things that have ever been thought or said of me that hurt me.  This is the receptacle of everything that I have ever felt badly about myself.  This is my receptacle of waste.  Then, everytime something comes to you that feels bad, write it down and put it in the box.  When the thougths and feelings that you are writing down begin to repeat themselves more than twice, consign the box to fire.  You can make a ceremony out of it.  Ask God and the archangels to witness the burning of the garbage (you can use the Geburah Godname, Archangelic and Angelic names listed in the Kaballah circle rights available at the website I posted for this purpose). This is something worth doing in one form or another regularly throughout our lives in my opinion.

Nita has a forgiveness/removing negativity prayer that is also along these lines and can be very helpful in undoing "contracts of association"... in a metaphysical, spiritual, psychological and in a very concrete sense.  I just went through all my stuff and it seems I've misplaced it. The prayer uses a violet healing light to remove negativity.  Its very useful.

Best wishes

KB

Anonymous

Kakkarot gave me some really good advice. What you can do is shield the unwanted attacker inside of you. Start by making a small ball and expanding it outwards. Now, on top of this, I got an idea. While the neg is trapped inside of you, use white light/energy and fill the shield "bubble" with it. The neg doesn't stand a chance. It will likely become desperate and try to weaken you but all you have to do is add more white light and energy. and intensify it. That neg's going nowhere. Do this while in meditation and do it for a long time. That neg will never mess with you again.

Kristen

Hi Child and All -

Here is the prayer for removing negativity that Nita has shared with me.  The first few paragraphs are explanatory.  I'll post the whole thing that she sent:

Removing Negativity

This prayer will help people heal by dissolving the karmic blockages and the problems left after being traumatized by spiritual warfare, possession, and lifetime mindsets and problems. People can be affected by these problems their whole life. They have many different names for these problems-implants, devices, vibrational barriers, curses, and blockages. Although they work in many different ways and cause many different problems they all act as a unconscious channel of negative energy into a persons life. They represent karmic ties and associations that need to heal.

The blockages are received through our subtle bodies and control our access to the higher frequencies of the divine connections. They make it where our vibrations fall to the point where we believe that we are separated from God. We are all living under some kind of blockage like this, and to reconnect to the divine force with our full capability we must clear them.

I had a friend sent a prayer of this sort to me. I had about three others and combined them to produce this prayer. I would do it every night for 7 days and then give it time to work. If a day occurs where you can feel all the old problems re-establishing themselves then do it again.

It should be done before bedtime when you won't be disturbed. All the results are different for every person. It depends upon the problems you are having and the areas needing to be healed.

Removal Process
I call upon God to calm my fears, and to remove anything that may interfere with this healing. I ask my Higher self to close my aura and make it so only energies from God may flow to me. No other use may be made of this channel except for the energies of God.
(Visualize violet energy flowing from your crown chakra into your energetic body and rotating clockwise in your energy body)
I now call upon Archangel Michael to completely seal and shield this Holy experience. I ask that anything that currently exists in this shield that is not of the energy of God be removed. I ask that the ascended masters and the angels remove any and all blockages, parasites, and selif-imposed limitations both known and unknown. I ask for a complete healing and repair of my energy system by them.
Repeat-I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven.
I, (state your name) hereby revoke and renounce any and all pledges of allegiance, vows, agreements, and/or contracts of association that no longer serve my highest good, in this lifetime, past lifetimes, simultaneous lifetimes, and future lifetimes. In all dimensions, time frames, and locations, or anywhere else in the mind of God. I now command all entities to remove themselves as these bindings are removed. They are to desist and leave my energy fields now and forever. They are to take all the links, blockages, devices, and energies implanted by them with them. I now call upon the Holy Spirit Elohim to witness this dissolution of all contracts, vows, energies, and agreements that do not honor God and my higher purpose. This includes all entities, beings, contracts, blockages, and vows both known and unknown that infringe upon the will of God both forward into the future and retroactive into the past.
  I now re-pledge myself to all the forces of Good and creation. I rededicate my physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and dream selves to the forces of Good from this time forward and retroactive into my past. I dedicate my life, my work, everything I think say and do, everything in my environment which serves me to the forces of Good. I further dedicate myself, and my own self-mastery to the ascension path. I now ask that the forces of Good witness my new dedication to their service. Let it be written in the book of life. So be it!

(Now is the time to heal and forgive collectively and of those aspects of yourself, and all who participated in your limitations in any way. Include anyone known and unknown.)

To the universe and the entire Mind of God and every being in it. To all the places I have been. To all the beings that are in need of this healing and the experiences that I have participated in. Whether they are known or unknown to me. Whatever is held between us I now heal and forgive. I call upon the power of God, Archangel Gabriel and the heavenly host to assists and witness this healing. I forgive you for all that needs to be forgiven between you and me. I ask you to forgive me for all that needs to be forgiven between you and me.
  We are now healed and forgiven. We are now lifted to God to become what we should be. We are filled and surrounded by the forces of God and Love. We are free from all vibrations of fear, pain, hatred and anger. I now call upon Archangel Raphael to transmute and re-qualify with the violet flame all of the energies that were taken from me. I ask that they be returned in their purified state. Once these energies are returned to me I ask that those channels through which my energy drained be dissolved completely. I ask that I be freed by the powers of the Source from all chains of duality. I ask that all the forces of Life and God witness that this is so.
  I ask that God be with me. I ask that Archangel Michael mark me with his seal so that I may be protected forever from the influences that prevent me from doing our creators will. I now give thanks to God, the ascended masters, the angels and archangels, and anyone else who has participated in this healing and continuing enlightenment of my being. Thank you all

S

The third eye can be used to heal, but it can also be used as a weapon.
The chakras on the palms of your hands can also be used as weapons,and these techniques can be used when you are attacked when you are awake or in a dreamstate.

You will need to find a teacher to teach about the third eye and how to use it as a weapon. Never use the chakra dagger techniques when angry at another person.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I can tell you the technique for the palm chakra daggers here though.

Make a loose fist with your hand. Then quickly open your fist so the fingers are spread out. Visualize knifes made of pure white light flying at the target.The knifes will be coming out of the palm chakra.
You may or may not feel or see these daggers flying forth from your chakra toward the negative entity.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I almost forgot to mention this. The other night when a spider/negative attacked me I was asleep. While I was alseep I was dreaming about a spider in my bedroom. Then I instantly woke up,and I saw that spider/negative thing,which had the tendrils. It was on my right side and its tendrils were moving around on my shoulder. Then as it was about to put its fangs into my right arm I blasted it with brilliant white light.
Then I called for my holy guardian angel to protect me, and a few seconds later I saw a silver sword enter the top of the spider-negative.

Child of the Forest

Thanks everyone. Now it is all a matter of what works best... CriminalMind, the first website you posted about the herbs for attack doesn't seem to work, can you send it again maybe?
Oh, and where can I find out about the lesser banishing ritual?
I am going to do whatever works for this, so thanks everyone for your kind advice.
I just had another attack that spanned from last night into today.

It started with a dream last night.

I was in some bookstore with my mom trying to buy a book on Psychic Self Defence. Then, I don't know where my mom went, but somehow I hit the crown area of my head on something,. I felt a warm trickle of blood come out and I quickly put my hand there and then looked at my hand. There was a little blood on it, not a lot, but enough to tell that it was blood. Then I remeber being on some sort of weird merry-go-round (carousell) type thing, only there were no horses on it. It was just a round gated in platform that spun around. I was on this with my sister and some of her friends I think... and then some car came to get me to take me to like a doctor or something for the cut on my head

I did not remeber that dream until I went into the kitchen and leaned my head down against the refrigerator because I felt sad. Immediately, I felt a bruise type pain, like the type you'd get from a healing wound when you touch it. The shadow memories then rushed in all at once and I remembered the entire dream... Later I discovered that there is a small bump on my head exactly where the cut had been in the dream.

Later on in the day, I went up to a nearby mountain, so that I could plant some sycamore seeds me and my cousins had picked up from my uncle's yard (he had cut down our friend, Sarah Sycamore after we begged and tried so many ways to stop him). Anyway, we picked up the seed pods so that they would all get the chance they deserve to grow somewhere where they would actually be able to. So, I had brought some with me to the mountain. I scattered some of them a little way up on the trail. Immeditely the attacker made me feel like what if the sycamore trees will be invasive to that area of the forest causing all the trees to be harmed. Yet, I know this is not true, the sycamore tree was in my boy scout book, and they taught us how to spot them, I had always assumed they grew around here naturally. Anyway, I told the attacker to shut up, because I was doing a good thing. I decided though that just incase, I would look for another sycamore tree on the trail. I did not see any. So I asked the spirits of light to please give me a sign, a bird chirping once for yes I can plant the seeds, and two for no, I can't plant them. I'm pretty sure then that I heard a bird chirp once. I asked that they make this more recognizable... then I heard the bird chirp twice. So I asked which was it, for them to please give me one that I can not mistake. I kept getting mixed signals then, and the attacker was really messing with my head. I didn't even make it up half of the mountain before having to turn around. I then told God that this is really important because the lives of trees could be at stake, so to please send me an angel, or any white light spirit to physically manifest themselves and tell me what to do, do I pick up all the seeds I had scattered, or do I leave them there because they will be fine? Nothing until I got close to where I had planted the seeds. I started getting good feelings that my intent for planting them would go as I had planned. I then saw some deer and they made me really happy. I then saw a fairy fly by really quickly, a glimmer of light skim across the snow twice. These felt like good signs and brought me feelings of love and peace, so I know that everything is ok.

As of now, the attack has subsided, hopefully it will not come back as it always does....

I will pray for all of you that you be aided in defeating your psychic attacks.

Peace Love and Hope
~Child of the Forest

CRIMINALMIND63

Sorry about the wrong website post. Here it is
http://www.abductions-alien.com/
Someone else posted it in another topic I was reading through. i think it may help you if you have alien implants. I have come across a few of these herbs elsewhere and figured they maybe of help also. I guess almost any remedy is worth a try when you are in a position like this.
I'm not sure if you have Robert's book but it has the LBRP in it. I also read you should do the Qabalistic cross before and call the Archangels after.
Here is the website for Qabalistic cross  http://hjem.get2net.dk/333/qabalah/cross.htlm
LBRP http://hjem.get2net.dk/333/qabalah/penta.html

Here is one for Wards  http://members.bellatlantic.net/~clotho/wards.htm

Here a protection spell  http://www.psychicworld.net/bk3.htm  he also tells you to close your 3 eye down

I'm not sure who all works with chakras but here is a website about closing down the main chakras. http://www.expage.com/ttcovenchakras3  It's similar to the Tower of light. Anyone know what the difference is other then using the Cross of Light within the circle of Light is?

Child of the Forest

Thanks CriminalMind, I hope something works. How are you doing with your attacks? I hope you are able to rid yourself of the negs, negs shouldn't even exist...

CRIMINALMIND63

Thank you Child. I worry for my family because I see things he is making happen to them and they don't understand. I hope things get better for you also.
Try this website it may help you also.
http://hinduism.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritsound.com%2Faum.html
This has been a contant attack for me for a year and half with my full knowledge of it. There are events I can recall now that are due to this person before I was aware of him attacking since I met him almost 5 yr.s ago.
Remember do not feel guilt for what ever you may have done the neg. feeds off it. Mine has gone through my life and has taking two different episodes and put them together and tried telling me I was at fault for it.  He even blamed for for death of singers when I read it happened and I didn't even know who they were. If you let it make you feel guilty it will take this guilt to any extreme. This maybe hard but you have to try to be emotionless. I still have the problem you do will the arguing.
But good luck with your attack, if I learn anything else that helps me I will share it with you. Good Luck!

CRIMINALMIND63

Here is two interesting websites  http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html
http://www.stopabductions.com/
They are to make hats to stop electromagnet mind control.

Child of the Forest

Well, hopefully you guys won't think I'm insane or something like most other people I tell this too...

First, here is why I know what I have is some sort of psychically manifested attack rather than a chemical imbalance.

When I was younger, I would always have these horrifying "dreams", so realistic that I remeber them to this day. They were always of this mosquito type thing in my room hovering my the shelves near the cealing, just waiting to dive down at me. I still have lots of dreams, and whenever I have a bad one, these dreams seem to come true... They are also signposted as to when the things will happen, but most of the time, I cannot interpret the dreams well enough to find out what to do to stop them, and usually the signposts show up after the attack...
Lots of times, there are people in the dreams, people who do not like me. Lots of times they do bad things to me, like beat me with belts, scar up my legs, and scream at me just to name a few...
The people who appear the most in negative for in these dreams are my father, stepmother, stepfather, uncle, and cousin. They do not like me because they misunderstand me or some other reason I cannot understand. Anyway, the dreams I have are always highly symbolic and in hindsight make perfect sense. That plus the mosquito thing is how I know these are attacks, not a mental disorder.
Anyway, at the age of seven, I developed this thing, like a disruption of the surface mind. Whatever it is, it makes me think I said or sis things that I never said or did. Like for example, at the age of seven, it would make me think I said I hated Santa Clause, when I never did that. It also has told me that I don't believe in God, when I know I do. A good example of this, one night a couple of weeks ago, I was doing some energy development and fell into a trance. I was shown a snowy path, and a voice, a deep one, said to me "you are not a direct child of God, and he does not love you all the time." immediatley I popped out of the trance and was extremely upset about this. I did not believe what the voice said, but I still felt really horribly about it. Anyway, this attack type thing is getting way too much for me to bear. Everytime I drive a car (very rare, because I do not like to pollute the environmet) I get images of squirrels being hit, so I have to go back and check to see if one really did. I just spent over an hour walking, double checking an area where I wasn't too sure about. This thing always makes me feel like I hurt someone or that I will become the things I dislike. Another thing that happened today (before the checking the road incident) I was at the Save The Animals Rescue Team (START) where I volunteer and the head lady asked me to dump out some ice outside. first, I didn't want to, but then I looked and saw that it really was just ice (with a little melted water) and if it were dumped down a drain it would go to waste in a sewer somewhere. So I dumped it outside. Then, the attack thing made me feel like there might have been chemicals in the water like from someone's hands or something. It was too late to do anything abut it though, because it had already been dumped and now I was feeling like what if I hurt nature somehow. So I cried the whole way home basically, and then when I was just about there, the thought occured to me that I might have hit a squirrel, and thats why I had to go back and check every square inch of that area. Then, when I got back in the house, and went in my room, I found that my mom had moved all of the plants in there (I figured she dusted)and even moved one of them, Tropy, against the window where it is too cold for him and now he seems to be dying. I always ask her not to dust in my room because she dusts with somekind of endust chemical. She doesn't like the way I clean my room and always redoes it. I still ask her not to put any chemicals in there because that would hurt Moonbeam (the hamster), as well as all the plants. She did it anyway. I was really sad, angry, frustrated, because what if the chemicals harmed anyone. Plus the fact that now, Tropy looksm like he is dying. Whenever a plant is not doing well, it makes me so sad for them, and I always feel like somehow I am at fault. I quickly got angry at my mom this time. I don't believe in any form of negativity and basically never get into fights, but I ended up getting into a fight with her over the phone. At the end of the conversation, I threw the phone. Now the attack thingy is telling me I am dark, bad, just like my father (who I strongly dislike). I feel badly about yelling at my mom and throwing the phone, but I really only did it because I care about my plantly buddies, and I always ask my mom not to clean my room, not to use chemicals, not to move the plants around, but she always does it anyway. Now I feel at an extremely low point, I don't know what to do. I haven't been able to do any energetic development in a week now because of this. I am getting so depressed lately that all I want to do is go to sleep. I wish I could go home, like now, but I made promises that I would never end my own life. I know these attacks may not seem major or anything, but they explode in my mind every second of the day, making me think un-true things. I am also unable to hold my surface mind clear for more than three seconds... so I haven't been able to get past the Taming the Mind section in Asral Dynamics. What do I do about theses attacks??????