News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What do the demons look like?

Previous topic - Next topic

yondaime109

And what are you experiences with them?

ZiggyMike

If you can imagine the number of species of plants and animals that is on earth, then multiply that by the various lower realms that is... That's how diverse they can look, lol, also imagine the individual imaginations of all humans, that could be a template for how diverse they could look. Anyway, everything is restricted to your imaginations how you see something may not be how another person might see it. You don't really meet with them or else you are searching out for them, consciously or subconsciously...
With Love
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

Killa Rican

Well...Few things to put in perspective.

"Demon" is not only just a grossly over-used word, but it is also relative to the situation. It depends on who you're asking and what a "demon" is to someone. Some people and cultures have a far more forgiving scale to judge by than others, other cultures loosely label anything that is of negative influence a Demon or Demonic in Nature.

So... Many beings are unfairly labeled as demonic. 90% of what people encounter in any real not-so-pleasant metaphysical experience is not an actual "Demon" in the truest purest sense of the word.

Demons are NOT "evil".

Real Demons are largely apathetic towards humans. Real Demons don't seek you out, you seek them out. Not just metaphorically but literally as well. The "Lesser" kind usually take interest out of habit to come to you lol.

Demons deal with darker aspects of the human psyche. You banter with them, they will force you to live up to it. They are not your "buddies", they are more like an employee you have need of when the time comes. Demons are completely "Fluff free zone".

So To answer your question on how they may appear, it depends on the background. They are quite grotesque, raw, and nasty. Consistently Ravenous for chaos. These are the type of "real" demons that have no real thought process of their own. They have no emotional range at all; the very likes we cant comprehend at the very least, so they are somewhat zombie-like in that aspect.

Once you get past that point, the other types that may be loosely labeled as "demonic" are those of a better nature, and they carry infernal qualities that may be "perceived" as demonic. Just because it looks "scary" and "evil" doesn't mean it is... :wink: But remember they have free-will also, so it's completely up to them how they want to approach you. Depending on there nature, thought process, instinct, personality, they should be judged individually, and as a race on there own collective merit.

That's basically it, take it for what it is.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

CFTraveler

You sound like a Chaos Mage- are you?  (Not a challenge, just curious, I'm not as brave)-

Contenteo

The 'demons' are going to look like whatever you will them to. The entirety of demons you encounter on the astral plane are a cause of your own emotions(usually fear in this case) reflecting themselves on your outside environment. This is a natural law of the astral.

I have had many experiences with 'demons', but it has all been my lack of adequately being able to control my emotions in situations. There is a resonance effect. If you get scared the scary thing gets scarier. Usually this will perpetuate itself into you waking yourself up unless you really steer that emotional rudder hard.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Killa Rican

Quote from: CFTraveler on March 26, 2012, 10:22:05
You sound like a Chaos Mage- are you?  (Not a challenge, just curious, I'm not as brave)-

Who me? o.o
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

majour ka

Demons are figment of your imagination...so what ever you want them to look like  :-)

Everlasting

Black figures of various shapes, some have a nasty looking face.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Szaxx

Hi,
Gargoyles look like (typically) demons. These are used to scare real demons from entering a building through fear. They seem to work in our favour.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Killa Rican

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Contenteo's answer was so good I will post it again. this what I found out too.

"The 'demons' are going to look like whatever you will them to. The entirety of demons you encounter on the astral plane are a cause of your own emotions(usually fear in this case) reflecting themselves on your outside environment. This is a natural law of the astral."

Nameless, Ted Bundy was hard to find and got away with what he did because he fit perfectly into society itself. He looked like a normal everyday person. His Demon ruled from the inside.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla