News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What does the number 11 mean!?

Previous topic - Next topic

mortym

Has anyone heard the Tool song called "Jimmy", he keep mentioning 11. So maybe Maynard had one of these same experiences. Or maybe not.

personalreality

I know this is a really old post, but people ask about this 11:11 mess all the time. 

I didn't read all the pages, I'm sure someone else probably already mentioned this, but in what I did read no one brought up numerology. 

(On a side note, I don't understand how people can be interested in AP, yet deny the possibility of other things that seem supernatural.  I mean, I get that people have been brainwashed by modern society to only trust what is scientifically proven and all else is mere superstition.  But if you're experiencing AP or something similar, wouldn't it cross your mind to consider that we don't know it all?  Just curious.)

Anyway.

Number 11 is a master number.  It is the number of illumination and is particularly connected with intuition (and other psychic experiences).  If you're familiar with numerology you know that you wouldn't look at 11 as two 1s, but rather as either 11 or a 2.  In this sense it is then connected closely to the number 2 which is the number of communication.  1 is about independence and self knowledge, 2 then is about communication.  Once you've solidified your self concept then you move on to communicating that self with other selves.  So, 11 being a number of enlightenment (illumination) it's connection to 2 is more about communication between the higher self and the lower (physical self).  It's about the connection between the physical and metaphysical.  11 is about moving beyond the concerns of the ego and exploring the collective consciousness. 

So, one possibility when seeing 11:11 on a clock is that you are having an intuitive moment.  Somewhere, something is happening that you're tuned into.  Once I learned numerology and considered this point I noticed that I would have intuitive flashes when I saw 11:11.  Which also gives some validity to "It's 11:11! Make A Wish!", because at that moment your intuition is heightened and your psychic faculties are more sensitive, so it would be easier to manifest your will. 

There are whole books out there that are just about 11:11.  There are always whacky tie ins to mayan this and aliens that.  Not to disregard these possibilities.  Just be critical when reading about this stuff.  One of my favorites is that 11:11 is some kind of Matrix-like glitch and is therefore closely related to deja vu. 
be awesome.

ARIES416

Hey Zarklon.....Thank You for writing this. I find myself drawn to the clock when i see 9:11. Everyday out of nowhere, checking the time....and it's 9:11....or as i said being drawn and will look at the clock when it's 9:11. I don't feel it has any relation to the 9/11 event but something made me do a search and too see I'm not the only one AND how YOU said more about 11:11...but then added u also see 9:11....What is it?

kurtykurt42

I think it has something to do with telepathic astrology deja vu, or something like that.  :-D

CFTraveler

Or awareness of the collective unconscious.

mon9999

Card Storm

Hello, I see the number 11 everywhere. First off my name is 11 letters long. Secondly my birthday comes out to 11 when added up in numerology which is what I just found out. I too have always felt I had a special purpose, but with this 11 stuff it has just proved it too me.

Its kind of strange that our current president has 11 letters in his name "Barack Obama" and the vice president has 11 letters in his name "Joseph Biden" and both the first lady and obama have a life path number of 11, and joe bidens is 2. Also President Bill Clinton is a life path number of 11 as well.

Barack Obama-8-4-1961 8+4+1+9+6+1=29 2+9=11
Bill Clinton-8 -19-1946 8+1+9+1+9+4+6 =38 3+8=11
Michele Obama-1-17-1964 1+1+7+1+9+6+4=29 2+9=11
John Mccain- 8-29-1936 8+2+9+1+9+3+6 +38 3+8=11
Joe Biden-11-20-1942 1+1+2+1+9+4+2 =20 2+0=2.

The 11 master number in numerology is said to be everything that 2 is, plus whatever the traits are of the master 11. So regardless of your political stance it really seems like everything is in place like this. Like it was all planned. By someone not human.

Those calculations above are facts. Your telling me that's coincidence? Can't be.....

I notice that a lot of famous leaders with 11 letters in their names and have a life path of 11 achieve tremendous goals.

Other than that bit...

In numerology the name JESUS and the name LUCIFER both equal to 11.

JESUS 1+5+1+3+1=11
LUCIFER 3+3+3+9+6+5+9= 38 3+8=11

JESUS CHRIST is 11 letters long.

Did you know that the M-theory brings all of the string theories about the universe and parralell dimension together and researchers are able to calculate the moment just before the big bang by adding an 11th dimension into the equation.

Also the sun has a solar cycle every 11.11 years. As well as the blackhole of our galaxy spinning every 11 minutes.

I have been seeing the number 11 is the craziest of places and not just the clock either. Other than it being all over my name and birthday, I have gone to a restaraunt, ordered wings, got my change back which was exactly 11 dollars, then got home to realize that I had 11 wings, then looked at the clock at realized it was exactly 11:11. This happened after asking god to show me a sign that 11 is of him and not a trick.

People need to wake up, the spirit world is out there and it's crazy.

Stookie

But what does it mean? Is your life better because you experience "11" everywhere?

silver girl

11- is a spiritual acknowledgment...you are being guided all the time...so.. pay attention.
My personal opinion on the #11 -- its a reminder that you are more then human.... listen to your soul and remember who you really are.(A powerful spiritual being, having a human experience) get your head clear and be quiet!Listen with your heart and breath!

One of the most common ways in which angels speak to us is by showing us repetitive number sequences. Since the publication of her best-selling book Angel Numbers, Doreen Virtue has received even more information from the angels about the meaning of number sequences such as 111, 444, 1234, and so forth.

Card info--
Angel Numbers 101 clearly explains how to receive accurate messages from your angels and heavenly loved ones whenever you see repetitive number sequences on telephone numbers, license plates, receipts, clocks, and such. Every message is completely updated for increased accuracy in understanding your angels' messages. This handy reference guide is small enough to fit into a purse or desk drawer so you'll always know what your angels are saying.
about the author        View Author's site
Doreen Virtue holds B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. degrees in counseling psychology; and is a lifelong clairvoyant who works with the angelic realm. Doreen is the author of Healing with the Angels, How to Hear Your Angels, Messages from Your Angels, Archangels & Ascended Masters, Solomon's Angels, and the Archangel Oracle Cards, among other works. Her products are available in most languages worldwide.

Doreen has appeared on Oprah, CNN, The View, and other television and radio programs; and writes regular columns for Woman's World, New Age Retailer, and Spirit & Destiny magazines. For more information on Doreen and the workshops she presents, please visit www.AngelTherapy.com.

You can listen to Doreen's live weekly radio show, and call her for a reading, by www.HayHouseRadio.comĀ®
Please visit her Website: www.AngelTherapy.comĀ®
I love shopping at         hay house books .com

Boom

I dont want to sound like the cynic here. But couldnt we just look at any number and attach it to our lives?

For example, myself. The number 2.

I just looked at the time and it is 21:48
I was born at 2am
I have 2 cats
I have 2 brothers
There are 2 laptops in this room right now.

NoY

you bumped this thread 2 months after it was last visited maybe you were 2 late

:-P

CFTraveler

@ Card Storm:
QuoteThose calculations above are facts.
But of what?  Most of the names above didn't include their middle names, and Bill C's name is William, not Bill, and Joe Biden is Joseph.  So, all having the same number?  Not so much.
@pr:  I'm going to try the wish thing when I see it- both my hubby and I constantly see the 11:11, and I sometimes try to 'see' what I'm thinking at the time and so on and so forth, but never get anything significant.  So I'm going to try it.  Why not, right?

Optic

Seeing the numbers 11:11 really shouldnt be any different to seeing the numbers 11:12, or really any other number combination, I think that your mind notices the 11:11 pattern and somehow unconsciously makes you look at it, maybe it could be some type of fight or flight response, ive noticed the numbers 11:11 on many occassions but really it just feels like the subconscious mind notices the pattern and draws your attention towards it because it really stands out.

mtedora

Quote from: Zarklon on December 18, 2006, 04:14:45
I have not the slightest clue why everytime I look at a clock 8 or 9 out of 10 times the clock will have an 11 in it somewhere..  and more often than normal I will catch the clock right as it strikes 11:11  ... I just typed a message on one of my other posts here and noticed that I finished it right at 3:11am...  the timestamp on the top of this page I'm looking at states " December 18, 2006, 11:11:47 " ... I've been noticing these 11's for many months now but I'm not sure what to make of it.. I try to think of it as a good sign .. I used to think it might be a warning sign but nothing bad nor good has really come about when I notice these 11s..

Does anyone else have a similar thing going on with them?  What could this mean?  Am I just a freak ? :) :-D
and oddly enough the first day of this year, 20 - ELEVEN [11] began with mass animal deaths all over the globe, still totally unexplained. if i were you, that'd be the kind of thing haunting me as i saw all these 11s
i'm here all week

BIG ROD 777

This has been happening to me also.

walleck

I just wish I knew what the deal is.. I dont know why I keep seeing them and yes most of the time I catch the clock at 9:11 and 11:11 as well.  I'm just glad to know that I'm not alone with this.lolz.
walleck