News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What the heck are negs?

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosopicalfreak

I've been on this forum (on another username) for 4 months but I've had a question; What the heck are negs?
Do we really think our own thoughts, or the are the thoughts that we have others thoughts sliped to us?

Why does our sub-conscience blend our knowledge with imagination?

G3MM4

I don't think you ought to be worrying about negs, or what they are, after all, if you don't go looking for them, the chances are that they won't bother you. In any case, if you do happen to encounter one, just call for God, Jesus or any other being that you have great belief in. That should help.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

narfellus

Hmm, i wonder if they wouldn't hurt you if you leave them alone, G3MM4. In fact, i often think that we are constantly surrounded by negs, from the least to the greatest, depending on ones personal advancement and involvement. Just as there are MILLIONS of parasites on and within our bodies right now, there could be astral parasites as well, feeding off emotions. They take little nibbles and aren't noticed, but it sustains their existense. Go looking for them though, like you said, and practice occultism, yeah, that will attract bigger and meaner ones, no doubt, then you have to start worrying about occult ways to protect yourself from the can of worms you opened up.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

narfellus

Hmm, i wonder if they wouldn't hurt you if you leave them alone, G3MM4. In fact, i often think that we are constantly surrounded by negs, from the least to the greatest, depending on ones personal advancement and involvement. Just as there are MILLIONS of parasites on and within our bodies right now, there could be astral parasites as well, feeding off emotions. They take little nibbles and aren't noticed, but it sustains their existense. Go looking for them though, like you said, and practice occultism, yeah, that will attract bigger and meaner ones, no doubt, then you have to start worrying about occult ways to protect yourself from the can of worms you opened up.

narfellus