News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What the HECK is happening here?

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRose666

Here recently, I have been having these weird problems on the astral. I think somebody that does not like me is hanging around me and trying to pull a clever trick on me.

Here are 2 of the weirdest/recent things that happened to me:

1) I have never heard of anyone needing to eat/get a drink/use the bathroom on the astral. A lot of times I will be on the astral, and need to do one or more of the three mentioned above. Then, after finishing doing that, I will get snapped back in my body. The funny thing is this: when I need to use the bathroom, a bathroom will be nearby. If I'm hungry or thirsty, I will be close to a kitchen. Just in case you are wondering: yes, I eat/drink/use the restroom before bed. Is it just me, or did I fall for a very clever trick pulled on me by an astral jerk?  And is there anything I can do to prevent this?

2) I done the very rare thing by comfortably projecting while on my side. I saw a friend of mine reach out for my hand to help me higher on the astral. He told me the password (me and him invent passwords so I will know it's him and not some idiot pretending to be him) I reach out for his hand and then BOOM!!! A huge wave of energy hits me , propelling me away from him (like what happens to me in space) and I start flying down this dimly lit abandoned hallway. It looked like a hospital wing or a school hallway with some of the ugliest colored tiles I've ever seen. At the end of the hallway/wing were these 2 huge doors that opened up into pure darkness. I hear both my guide and my friend yell "Oh crap, don't go in there, try to turn around!!" As soon as I went through the doors, I was right back in my body and couldn't get back out.

Forgive the length of this post, and I appreciate any help/advice/insight very much!
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Ridion

this interests me greatly. unfortunately I'm not an expert in OBE or projection, but the second problem sounds to be a problem you have within yourself, possibly you are having lucid dreams and not projecting. I await to see what someone who knows more about this says. :)
I am here in peace

BlackRose666

I thought lucid dreaming was when someone comes out of a dream ,and does become conscious on the astral. I'm pretty sure I am projecting ,because I am conscious and aware when this kind of thing happens.

Ceraphim

Quote from: BlackRose666I thought lucid dreaming was when someone comes out of a dream ,and does become conscious on the astral. I'm pretty sure I am projecting ,because I am conscious and aware when this kind of thing happens.

Actually lucid dreaming is just a dream where you are conscious and aware of everything around you. It can often fool people into thinking their projecting but their only dreaming.

Ridion

The thing that normally gives it away is the reality of the thing. In the astral, weird things happen, but they're human-like things. dreaming is all going on in your head so there's often some really odd stuff that doesn't make sense going on... In my experience anyway.
I am here in peace

BlackRose666

In the first instance, I might have been dreaming, seeing as my guide wasn't there. Although I am not sure if I was dreaming because I have seen the silver cord a few times when this happened.

In the second instance where I go flying down the hall/wing, I know that I was out of my body then, because I done the old pull-the-finger method of checking. Also, I seen both my guide and friend. My guide does not appear to me in dreams so I can tell whether I'm on the astral or not. If I see him, I know I am on the astral. If I don't see him, I will know I'm dreaming.

Is there anything I can do to prevent weird things from happening?