What was this?! Black Oil Spill Like Evil Presence?!

Previous topic - Next topic

JustaJem

I had this experience last year and it still haunts me so much that I came here. I was laying in bed staring out a window. (Unable to sleep.) It was very late. From the left hand side came a thing in the air. It was black and looked like a floating "Oil spill." When it got in front of my face I literally felt two hands on my neck. I started to panic but was unable to scream or get it off me. I was trying to get my Fiance's attention but could not speak. Finally I was able to "release" from it and it went away. Anyone want to help me out with this?

I had another experience after my Grandfather died that was positive, but mainly want to share the above right now.

Thanks!

roman67

I don't have any idea about the black thing. Maybe because, I haven't experienced anything like that.

astralking

the8reader

sounds like and accidental obe or speration.. and your imagination got the best of you cuz you were so close to you body.. or you were un aware that you could leave you body.. i have noticed that  when i ap and stay close to my body lots of things try to scare me. i think its your body trying to get you to come back. but when i get far aaway from my body i have no problems and nothing tries to scare me.

can you recall any feelings be for the black cloud. anything will help. do it again and if you get to that point just relax and leave.. but who knows.. good luck next time..
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

Bedeekin

Sounds like Sleep Paralysis to the point I'm certain.

The intruder coupled with black mass coupled with frantically trying to wake the person next to you coupled with asphyxiation... Sleep Paralysis.

However, inducing this state voluntarily yields an experience more on your terms.

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.