News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What's this called

Previous topic - Next topic

Everlasting

When wordphrases pop into your head and then they appear seconds later (web/paper or hear them (TV or whatever), kind of like a precog thing.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

roman67

No, I don't think so. It never happens with me.

sunshaker

This happens to me all the time, it can seem scarey at times,

But i have for a long time believed we create our reality more than most realise, we have been conditioned to believe this reality follows certain rules,
Each of us collectively adds a piece to this reality that builds the picture we all "see",

We "believe" that once something is "created" it stays the same, but everything is in constant motion and change, so when you rewatch a "film" it can seem a different "film" to what you "remembered", but you think it must have always been the same film, but you "forgot" parts, this is not the case, Yes the "collective basics" stay the same, but the film is an "entity" which adapts to "whos" watching, and the thoughts of the watcher or watchers, So watching in a cinema you will watch more as a collective, But watch at home and it will be more personalised.

This happens in all walks of "life".

I find to get that personalised view, decide what you wish to see, start with simple colour combinations, i.e red/black/white
blue/yellow
red/blue
red/green
black/white

choose a combination and only be aware of that combination for a day  or two.
It is a simple way to learn to "see" again. You may be surprized where it takes you.

This is still only your "A"s of your abc's.

Lionheart

I agree Sunshaker.

Just yesterday I had one of those weird experiences.

I was about to open my shower curtain and get out of my shower, when I suddenly got dizzy for a minute and saw that I had fallen in the shower on some area that was slippery due to shampoo suds still lying in there.

After that image, I immediately stepped out of the shower, but in a different area of the tub. Once I was out and ok, I bent down to the area that I saw myself slipping in before and found that it was very slippery.

This is what I call "one of those times to Thank my new found "Awareness".  :-)

The funny thing is, how many times in life we have seen some kind of warning like that, but just dismissed it immediately, without heeding it's warning. How many times people do ignore that intuit as simply a coincidence or temporary lapse of reason?

sunshaker

We all catch glimpses, when you have "awareness", these glimpses happen more and more often, until you realise there is more to this "reality".
I see expansions within expansions, time within time, i try not to "box" anything, everything must have space to grow,
I believe we are multi-universal/dimensional entities, who have learnt to forget, so we can live and explore this "human exsistance" AS MATERIAL BEINGS.

As i have said "NOTHING DIES NOTHING DECAYS" we are just "EXPANDING TO A DIFFERENT STATE OF AWARENESS/BEING", we are all on a journey.

|Anthony|

Its called synchronicity. A good article that talks about it:

"Synchronicity: A Wink From The Cosmos" By Meg Lundstrom.
(Originally published in Intuition Magazine, May 1996)
http://www.flowpower.com/What%20is%20Synchronicity.htm

Astralzombie

Taking the time to notice the little things is one of the greatest lessons that I have learned from OOBE. In the same way that we gain our awareness in a dream by noticing something that is odd, we can do this as well in our waking life and be just as amazed.

Will wonders ever cease? I hope not.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Quote from: its_all_bad on June 14, 2013, 22:08:55
Taking the time to notice the little things is one of the greatest lessons that I have learned from OOBE. In the same way that we gain our awareness in a dream by noticing something that is odd, we can do this as well in our waking life and be just as amazed.

Will wonders ever cease? I hope not.
:-) :wink:

LightBeam

It just happened to me and I remembered this thread. So, I was looking at the stack of books on my nightstand and was wondering which one to read tonight. I held my attention on "Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets". Literally two seconds later on TV I was watching Indiana Jones, one of the characters said "....and there is a secret chamber..." :-o. So there you have it "secret chamber". Obviously a synchronicity. It happens to me a lot by the way, and every time I am amazed of this occurrence, because it happens with the most rare and unusual phrases and words, which I don't use in my everyday dictionary.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Astralzombie

I know this doesn't qualify me to become a member of the X-Men but I have developed a super power of my own. Who knows? Maybe one day the X-Men might need my unique power.

For at least two years now, if I think about a movie that I want to watch, it will be on tv within two to three days. This has happened many hundreds of times and has surpassed the odds of it being coincidence. I'm talking about some pretty obscure movies as well and many of them aren't even aired for years at a time. At least not as far as I know.

The only catch is that at the time that I am thinking about wanting to watch something in particular, I can't acknowledge my super power. If I do and I just assume that it will be aired in a couple of days as usual, it won't happen at all or I will catch the very tail end of it. That actually acts like a confirmation of sorts on it's own.

I know many of you are now shaking your heads in disbelief and may even be questioning your current understanding of the world, but rest assured that I do not abuse this gift and will never use it to commit harm :roll: :-D :roll:.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to control this power nor do I know how to harness it for other gifts. :-(
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

LightBeam

Quote from: its_all_bad on June 22, 2013, 01:52:54
I know many of you are now shaking your heads in disbelief and may even be questioning your current understanding of the world, but rest assured that I do not abuse this gift and will never use it to commit harm :roll: :-D :roll:.

Oh, I believe you. That happens to me as well. Not as frequently as the words thing. But here is a story that I have posted long time ago and I don't remember in which forum. But my sister and I went to Vegas back in 08. I chose to stay at the Luxor which is a pyramidal structure. I don't know if it was because of that or what happened, but while we were there many unusual things occurred. Our powers were off the charts. First of course we wished to win jackpots. And so we started playing on the slot machines (and prior to that we had never gambled). In 4 days we won in total about $3000. The machines were rolling credits to us like crazy. One time she sat in front of one of the machines just to wait for me, but felt bad because the people around were waiting for available machines and she was just resting on that chair. So, she puts a dollar in to show that she is doing something, pushes the button ones and at that time I am coming back from the bathroom and she is like " OMG what happened here, the machine started making all these noises. I look and she had won the jackpot  :-o
And here is the story about the movie. We were in the hotel room and flipping the channels. Nothing interesting was on, and I said. I want to watch Everybody Loves Raymond lol. And the next button I pushed the channel was showing that show. We both started screaming and yelling and laughing. It was unbelievable. We had so mush fun.
Another thing that happened was it was the day before Christmas and I said " I want white Christmas", and my sister said "Well, it's cold but it is the desert". So, the next day as we are walking outside, I felt something soft and cold fell on my nose. I looked up and I saw few snow flakes floating in the air. Soon, Vegas turned into a winter wonderland. We were staying in line to get into a movie theater and there was a local family next to us and we overheard them talking. The father was saying that it hadn't snowed in Vegas in many years and everyone was happy to see everything covered in white. My sister said to them in a form of a joke "You have to thank this one here (pointed towards me), she wished to have snow for Christmas)" .The family was laughing.
So, that was an unforgettable Christmas in vegas with my sister. It was one thing after another. We were absolutely ecstatic of the whole experience.

Later, when we got back to "reality" I came across a youtube video about a UFO sighting above the Luxor in Vegas some years back. And I said to my sister as a joke "OMG, the extraterrestrials have a base somewhere there, because of the pyramid. The entertainment industry had fooled them and they had thought  they were in Egypt" lol

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

I just did some more research on the UFO sighting and here is one that shows the orbs above vegas in 2006. The second video shows the orbs above the Luxor in 2006. And the third video shows the same orbs above Luxor in 2012. Some people are saying that these are birds, but I don't believe so, because the first video clearly shows these orbs above the city against the dark sky. Birds do not illuminate light lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hudpY29x23s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUk1DgEMYlk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-QvGkKaN6g

In the third video the orbs move like when they show the DNA rotation
Captain Jack Sparrow