News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

when i close my eyes i see an eye

Previous topic - Next topic

Summerlander

Athymari

Anyone had any further thins happening with this?

I not see, not just eyes, but the shiluoette of people and figures moving.

But it usually starts of with the eye. It now looks at me and turns upwards to reveal a fully black eye.

Jon_88

I see an eye also many times when i do third eye meditation. Sometimes its just an eye ,other times its an eye close up with a person. I interpret it as a signal that the third eye is active or getting activated kinda like the test picture on the TV.

Rudolph

Quote from: Jon_88 on August 06, 2011, 17:26:15
I see an eye also many times when i do third eye meditation. Sometimes its just an eye ,other times its an eye close up with a person. I interpret it as a signal that the third eye is active or getting activated kinda like the test picture on the TV.

Good interpretation, imo.

As I recall from the 1975 time frame, this image of the single eye on the screen of the mind during meditation was often reported among the initiates of Surat Shabda Yoga Schools.

I did a search and came up with some possible good links but they all were locked in with the Master Game in a big way so I will let those who wish to search the subject deal with all that on their own.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Jilt

About 4 years ago when meditating I noticed seeing a face and sometimes just an eye or pair of eyes. Sometimes they are more symbolic and other times very detailed eyes/face. It is always there when I close my eyes in an outline form and if I look at a white wall and concentrate I see an eye or sometimes two so it doesn't matter if my eyes are open or closed. At first it was distracting/curious and now I'm quite used to it. My psychic friend said it was my guide and I was able to see it because my third eye was open but I really have no idea.

Whirlboy

Some years back i noticed that if i close my eyes and look up, two shining eyes will appear. This scared me at first, but i got used to it. These eyes are pretty much like regular eyes, i Think, only bigger and whiter.
I decided to search Google, you know, would be interesting to see if anyone Else is expiriencing this, or maybe i would Get the answer that inside my eyes there is a reflection or something.. But then i found this thread.

Any replies will be great, it is a bit of a mystery to me, these eyes.

carebear

Yup, been seeing "the eye too", with eyes closed.

- along with ghostlike white fading faces
- the eye has no expression of love
- it looks human but has no lids and lacks compassion
- when i'm scared it gets stronger and gets more in my face
- when i just look back without fear, it disappears, fades

it could be:
- my own third eye? but why from a place with ghostly figures? and the "third eye" has no expression of love?
- "the eye of mordor" checking me out. The eye of the controlsystem checking the "spell breakers and (higher) frequency holders", to bring about fear and thus lower the frequency.
- the eye of horus?
- the dajjal?
- the evil eye?
- the eye of lucifer?
- etc etc.
- or just an eye, inviting to check out other dimensions.... dunno, but I don't like or trust him..
- when you just look back at it with confidence and compassion and love, without fear... it buggers off
- dunno but if it would have good intentions, it wouldn't act like this would it?

Best wishes Carebear

Athymari

I would not say mine is 'evil' it just watches. Often i see things coming out of it or the eye becomes a tunnel of sorts, or a window.

Virgo_88

Quote from: lonecrow66 on December 09, 2009, 11:53:46
Right I come across this material as well.  I'm also an 11:11'er as well as a few others I know.  It is funny how these patterns we recognize and are subconsciously able to put ourselves into the position to view these numbers.  I've managed to bump into other people who see the same things as well.

There are no coincidences we are being guided by some force... good or bad I don't know yet.  But my intention is for it to be good and I will make the right choice when the time comes to do GOOD and destroy evil. 

Problem is in this world one man's good is another's evil. 

As you are i'm also a 11:11er, from my personal experience it's a "heads-up"  to something that is occurring or might occur whether it is your decision or not. It's like a guide let's say for example "stopping lights" to go ahead, start stopping or stop. You can choose whether to follow or not, however if you don't the ride might just get bumpy ;) 

Anyway, back to the original topic for me the eye shows up i'd say first of all randomly (so far i can tell) and it happens when i'm going to sleep, this eye is huge along with the siluette like below the eyebrows, this eye i can tell you is not human but rather from a wild creature, the clearest example i could give which would give (for those anime viewers) is when naruto sees the eye of the nine tailed fox inside of him. Nothing else but the eye without any particular thinking or reasoning preceding the event which i could think of.

I started looking for this topic yesterday, if finding 1111 i thought of pretty much unlikely and then encountered many people with the same experience i said to myself ought to try looking for this which seemed even more awkward.

A week ago i went on vacations to the tallest place in Costa Rica "Cerro Chirripo" and noticed that when i arrived and started to sleep the  eye showed up, however it was different from what i have always seen, it was almost lizard alike and certainly the image did not last long, then i started thinking and remembering how many different i had seen, all i could really remember was three.

The reason behind this i cannot tell, i'll have to do more research on the web for similar experiences, also verify if there is any particular thought behavior leading to this although i doubt since i'm just falling to sleep.

I do not feel frightened nor any particular emotion about it, basically it shows up. For me it would be to early to theorize anything about it, therefore i appreciate people's will to discuss topics as this one's which would be somewhat strange/uncomfortable/unlikely to have in my small town.

Thanks,

David.