News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Why Not Just Shield???

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

What the mouse relies on is finding some sort of crack in the cat's defenses, so it can slip under the cat's skin. Then it drink's the cat's blood and sticks its snout out to breathe (mice breathe hundreds of times per minute and their pulse is also hundreds of beats per minute). Most adult cats are injured by school, parents, friends, employers, and other people in just such a way as to create the cracks mice love to hide in. When everything is out in the open, it is easy to deal with the problem. Most cats are accustomed to hiding the cracks from themselves and do not accept that mice exist. It is a lengthy process to go from the usual starting position to complete health.

Winged_Wolf

Yes, but again, all it takes is a few months of work for a cat to learn how to use its claws--it can then dig out the mice no matter where they may be hiding.  It can certainly prevent further mouse infestation, if it should need to get help with a mouse removal.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Kristen

Hi Winged Wolf -

What is the worst entity you've been attacked by and how do you set up a shield to keep it away?

-kb

Winged_Wolf

The only time I've been effectively attacked was before I learned how to shield properly.
My shields are 24/7.  If something came along that could break them, and I couldn't drive it away with a counterattack, I'd ask friends/mentor for help, of course.  So far, this hasn't happened.  My shields have held against everything/everyone that's tried to attack me.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by Winged_Wolf:

Why are so many people having so many problems with entities ('negs') and such?  

Mainly because most people dont know how to shield and because they dont think they need to. People generally only start to think about shielding *after* having realized they have a neg problem. And if the neg has managed to entrench itself into the person then a shield wont solve the problem. It might prevent future attachments but the person still has a neg to get rid of.

KP

Does shielding block telepathic thoughts and empathy?

KP

http://www.prawny.com

Winged_Wolf

It can block any psi if you construct it properly.

It's not just the people who didn't know, and have learned their lesson now...but there's an amazing number who have a problem with entity attacks, and STILL fail to even try to learn how to shield, so they continue to have problems over and over.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

McArthur

Winged_Wolf, could you share some of your shielding techniques with the rest of us so we can try them out?

pax

McArthur

Tia

Winged Wolf,

"Charge your skin. Visualize a beam of light coming from your head, and contacting your entire body--where it touches, the energy on your skin solidifies into an impenetrable barrier. (If you know how, do this by projecting the energy from your head). Be sure to concentrate on the barrier becoming impenetrable."  

How does one "charge your skin?".  Where do you draw this energy from with which to sheild?  And how does the beam of light come out from your head and contact your whole body?  I can imagine a hole in my head that light flows out of and down my body, not a beam?

Tracy

I totally believe in psychic shields, and it makes me shiver to think that people deal in the spirital relms without it.  I shield myself EVERY day before I even interact with anyone ,and I even shield my car or any vehicle that I have to ride in.  There are negatives all around us.  It doesn't have to be just negative entities but any negative thoughts and feelings that are thrown your way.

Your best friend is having a bad day and vents on you, without a psychic shield all those bad vibes drain you emotionally, mentally and energetically.  Even your aura suffers and weakens.  A shield doesn't stop all the neg vibes but at least some.  

I envision  the most purest white light that you can, feel it's warmth and positive energy.  You can start at your feet or at the top of your head.  I like the top of my head.  Envision a glowing orb of that white light at the top of your head and see and feel it coming down over your head, neck and all the way down your body.  Your body will grow warm most of the time.  When I start at my head I can see a soft glow of light with my eyes shut even in a dark room as it starts at top and goes over my face.  After you are done, envision your whole body engulfed in this warm pure white light  make it grow as bright as you can make it.  And remember that when you are being attacked that you are well protected.  

*I thought that everyone knew of such sately precautions!!!

People really should check out astralpulses many link sites on protection.

Tracy

Tisha

Hi - just in case any of you have trouble sending shielding material out from your heads, you are not alone!  I have a heckuva time with it, so I pick a different part of my body.  My chest works real good, I can get a shield up in seconds.  I just feel an energy blast from either the heart or solar plexus spreading about your body and forming a bubble.  

Sometimes, when I'm in a hurry, I can send shielding material out of my hands, feet, head, chest.  Bam!  Shields up!  Just like StarTrek.

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Tracy:
I totally believe in psychic shields, and it makes me shiver to think that people deal in the spirital relms without it.

Well keep shivering Trace because I go Astral-naked each time.

Yours,
Frank

Tisha

I'm astral naked most of the time too.  If I remember, I put on a sheet or nightie.

I find my shields more effective in my day to day!  I encounter more negs on the earthly plane than I do on the Astral.

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Tracy

Ok,  that was more than my mind wanted to visualize.  So I guess we can safely call all of you nakies     "astralbuffs"    Does that make projecting easier, less resistance with the cloth effect?     So that is your ancient guru secret?

All you projectors are alike!!!

Tracy

kakkarot

mcarthur said: "People generally only start to think about shielding *after* having realized they have a neg problem." you're probably right, but for myself, i realized that it would take longer to develop attacking capabilities than defensive ones, so i developed defensive capabilities first. plus i was still going through the "am i insane or is this really happening" stage  ;)  , so i would think i was less insane by trying to defend myself than by trying to figure out it this stuff was real.

funny thing is, i don't even shield now!  :p  i just take life as it comes, deal with the crap and enjoy the joy. i gained a lot of power and skill in the martial arts and i used the training to help me become more powerful using energy and being able to attack spiritual beings that attacked me. me fierce tiger, not some lame housecat  :)  .

my philosophy is that you shouldn't block out life and pretend it isn't there (and yes, i know you aren't pretending it isn't by using shielding), but that you should have fun when it comes to you and stick it through the bad times because you can then help others through similar experiences when they go through it.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Hey, all

kakkarot, glad to see you are holding true to form, dude. Unfortunatly most people do not have the energy skills you do, let alone the willingness to attack back. I am not sure of your "awareness" ability, but what do you do if you are asleep, or otherwise incapacitated. I had one attack at the moment of release during an intimate moment with my wife. I am not developed enough (nor do I have the desire) to keep that much of my mind "reserved" all of the time.

Just some thoughts, dude. I worry that some day a dragon is going to come along and singe that tigers tale of yours. And I have lived through that, it IS NOT fun.

As to the rest, I too did not realized the neccesity until it was to late. Or the full. I created some stuff, but did not check up on it, or truly learn how to monitor things. And then I was not able to.....

I think Winged Wolfs point is very legite. Walking around without some form of shield, or at least a perimeter warning system is like being in the wrong part of town, displaying a lot of money, and looking helpless. Sooner or later something or somebody is going to make a move for the easy target.

Just my thoughts.

Take care, all.

Fenris

Hi all

The way I see it I put a lot of effort into my development and I dont want my time or energy taxed by getting into fights I dont have to. Or worse outright losing a fight with a powerful neg and being damaged from it. Yes a human aware of what they really are is something to be reckond with, but there is no positive to being attacked other than the potential for the satisfaction of lessor emotions.

I also have a question on shielding, I was going to start a new thread on shieldind methods but here will do.

Ok the method Winged Wolf mentions and the suit of light method ect, all create a shield around the body. What Im curious about is the protection of the aura and if it is covered by such a method. I have read many times  that thought forms exist inside the aura, I am curious if a shield that covers the skin will keep out forms that attack the aura, or only negs and people who try to attach directly to the energy body or an energy center.

Perhaps constructing an egg or sphere of light about say 7ft in diameter (or across in the case of the egg - an egg's more to the shape of the aura) would be sure to block out all forms of nasty more effectively? I have an efective shielding method using a sphere but some good points have been raised in the favour of a permanent shield. My only concern is that some of the methods of sealing the aura I have will make you hard to identify with if used for any extended period of time (as anothers aura can not share with yours - a normal part of being near someone). This can potentially break up relationships and lose friends because people dont feel they know you anymore. If a permanent sheild has the same effect than that is a serious negative to consider.

If anyone has any ideas I would be greatful

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici

kakkarot

ides: as long as it is only my tail, i can still fight back with my claws and teeth, right?  :)  or run the heck away if i REALLY have to.

but still, i view shielding to be part of fighting (unless you are shielding for a more mundane reason, like because you are a very sensitive type and you shield to prevent an overload of emotions surging through you in crowded areas) so why bother until you actually do encounter a fight? i view it as a waste of time and energy to do things you don't need to. train to get really good at raising shields quickly, then you really don't need to worry much. and, luckily enough, it doesn't take much time, for most people, to learn how to shield quickly.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Nita

Hello Kakkarot
  I see shielding as a way to prevent fights. It can be used to keep out any energy that you do not want in your aura or your space. Anyone that does magic or has psi abilities in any way should learn how to do this. It makes your life easier and also makes it where you don't take a chance on anything harming you.
  I use a circle of energy around my physical self, my mental self and my astral self.  I try to make it vibrate and resonate at a high frequency. I add in any special touches that I want to the intent of the energy. Example-reversal of bad energy, camoflage, confusion etc.) I do this every morning and then go about my day.
 Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tracy

Why would you want to open yourself to needless damage from attacks.  And what about those attacks that you aren't even aware of causing damage to your chakras and energy systems and other vital areas.

I don't find shields a nuisannce at all, in fact I find them refreshing and peaceful.  Since shields are made of  positive energies, I don't see how your aura would be shielded from other positive people.  This is only my opinion. Maybe if you could alternate different shield types.

As with a shield being large enough to protect your aura, I personally "will" my "suit of light" to include my aura.  

I have recently read about a different type of shielding, using symbols that wilt as it encounters negative influences.  Basically, you envision a symbol that is meaningful to you such as a rose or a car ( if you love a certain car)or what ever.   See one above your head, under your feet, one in front of you and one behind you.  Throughout the day check on their status because they would wilt as it collects the negative influenses.  Replace each one with a new symbol.  Watch as the wilted symbol desintegrates to dust before you.
    Has anyone heard of this shield and actually tried using it?  I really would like to know any comments on this.

Tracy

"Grab your magic wings and fly!"

Reikimaster

Hello...My questions are to any one discussing this topic .
        I have read about negatives attacking , but what about muliple entities entrenched deply for four years this coming November? I have tried all possible methods of cleansing & grounding. I wish in retrospect I had read material like this four years ago. I would appreciate feed back on removing entrenched parasitic entities from anyone sucsessfull in doing so ....

Reikimaster

Ides315

Reiki Master: Stay on this thread, you will attract someone who can help you. Get PPSD, there is a lot of good stuff. Also in the download area there are a lot of things that should help. The "Lords Prayer" from the christian faith works wonders, I have removed things using that. Robert lists several psalms in his article in the download area. A Priest or Pastor that will listen to you can do various forms of excorcism both "on location" and from a distance that will help. I recieved help that way also.

Fenris: I have learned a shield can be as variably permeable as you want it. This could allow all emotions that nurture a relationship to pass through. It is based on what you set up, and what you let through. You do not need to "maintain" a shield all of the time, plug it into kether (God), there is always energy there, and that is the vibration you are looking for. (I think, anyway).

kakkarot: See above. Can you make the direct connection to divinity? I am pretty unknowledgeable about your sources of energy, but I get from your posts that it is more like a "life force" thing than anything else. There are ways to tap into constant energy, where you only need to check things, and expend a very small part of your own energy (maybe none at all) to maintain the shield. I am sure there are people that know ways that suit your system better, but I would recomend the Qabbilistic Cross to you. If you got this down, you should be able to overcome a lot (or all) of the energy starvation problems you encounter. Plus this can be used to channel continous energy into things like shields.

Just my thoughts, guys. I am no expert, but this is what I have peiced together/found out for myself/had taught to me.

Take care, all.

sahlyn

I have been wondering exactly the same things as Fenris.
I'm convinced that a shield is truly a valuable thing to have, but I still have some queries regarding its affect on the aura.

I'm basically just trying to figure out which type of shield would be best (sphere type, one that touches the skin, or both) I assume that the best type of shielding would be that which is built up of layers (suit type plus sphere layers) but im just curious as to the affects of each one in isolation.

Say you constructed a sphere type shield large enough to mask the entire aura (this is taking the assumption that the aura is bounded by space, which could very easily be hooey "?") and you had no others underneath. My question then is 'If someone got close enough to you so as to be within this boundary (say a psi vampire sat next to you on the bus) would they then be free to feed away on your energy, no matter how solid your shield was?
Or is it all alot more technical than this?

Now for the suit type shield that touches the skin:
does this shield only that which is beneath it? does it shield the whole aura? or is it a matter of intent?
Tracy
quote:
As with a shield being large enough to protect your aura, I personally "will" my "suit of light" to include my aura.

Tracy, have you experimented with this by things like having someone try and read your aura while your shield is up?

What does the aura look like of someone who has a shield up? is it even readable at all? I'd experiment with this myself but I dont have any friends who shield. Plus I'm only in the begining stages with my auric sight.

from an old post by Winged Wolf
quote:
psi-active persons can deliberately project a color in their aura, so that everyone WILL see that color...but the meaning will be whatever that person thinks it means, not what the viewers think it means. For this reason, my aura is almost ALWAYS blue (my version of octarine) or flame-colored (the phoenix association), or blue-green (my favorite color).
I've yet to hear anyone describe it otherwise. That's simply my self-image, and the blue color means....nothing! It means energy.

Is this the same as with shields? Will anyone who is trying to read your aura see only the shield which you have constructed?

All responses to help ease my confusion would be much appreciated http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

oxxxx(:::::::::::::::::>
'may we learn to be nothing, may we learn to be everything'

Tracy

Sahlyn,

I feel as if I am well shielded, it isn't the most perfect shield and the amount of concentration and energy you put into will be the strength of it.  And as the psi vampires, it depends on how much auric matter they are depleted by vs the strength of your shield.  

As with being able to read an aura with functioning shield material, my husband as been able to see mine without any difficulty but he isn't a professional.  We all know that an aura can be seen, but who is to say that a shield could even be seen in the physical through the physical eyes.  

If you aren't happy with the type of shielding out there, use your creative skills and invent your own.  

Best wishes

Tracy

"Grab your magic wings and fly!"

McArthur

Here is a great page about Magical Protection that has shielding techniques for those interested and maybe to discuss the methods it mentions. Also if anyone else has a link to similar information/techniques please add the link to this thread.

http://www.mindspring.com/~pmarsh/pbproct.htm