News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Woman with Black Eyes

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

Greetings , story which i will share happened many years ago after that i haven't interacted with same "being" let's call so

Me and my friend were going to play football and in the middle of street there was a car, we passed the car and both me and my friend saw something like we asked each other at same time - Did you see that ? at first we didn't give it much attention after 5 minutes when we got ball on the back way near car was standing a woman in blue line pulover ; Blonde Hair ; Black Eyes. She was looking at us just standing there and looking and you know when you have these freeze moments like you know you should run but u stand there like charmed and after few seconds when we realized that something is not good because she had black eyes :D we ran very fast after like 5-6 metters of running we looked back she dissapeared.

Notes :

- Range Between us and her was 2 metter
- We were looking at her at least 10 seconds
- We saw her 2 times on first way to the "ball place" and on way back to home

After 2 years in different place but now for a little bit far range i saw a little boy in same shirt with red eyes and blood on his cheeks

Bloodshadow

Ha knowing me I would have been fascinated by it and tried to interact with it, but that's just me I have the balls to do that cause I know I can hold my own if I'm alone, if someone is with me I'd be worried cause now I would have to protect them.

Bluefirephoenix

There is a method of tattooing the scalera of the eye so the entire eye appears to be black.  I suspect this is the most likely candidate.

There second possibility is that Ingo Swan was right that there are aliens among us posing as people. However, they are usually good at inducing the cover up. The only indication that he saw when he ran into one was that she did not " feel " right. He was a powerful psychic.

The reason I doubt the latter is because if there are any here they have to completely cover their identity. Black eyes would be noticed very quickly by human beings, they would be particularly careful with that aspect.  However, if you are not normally spooked out by weird things, and she gave you the willies, it's possible that you saw something through a disguise.

I suggest you listen carefully to what this guy has to say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNd44-fdetg  He's probably the only person I've run into EVER that knows and understands what is going on.

Positive3

So basicly disguised ET can be met in my daily life without even noticing it and they can be people who i usually communicate with?

and no it wasn't tattoo i am 90% sure lol it wasn't about black eyes only how she appeared how she dissapeared she was standing there like zombie watching at us but funny fact is we didn't feel fear even in those black eyes i just felt peace let's say so

By the way after 2 year i saw a boy with red eyes and blood in same Clothes as the woman and the thing is they both looked very normal actually woman was pretty beautiful let's say so

spike spiegel

I have met black-eyed people before. They were really nice. I think they read my mind. I understand the peacefulness you are talking about. Staring into their eyes is like staring into a sea of infinite bliss.
See you space cowboy.

Bluefirephoenix

oh I see the real issue you don't understand what the deal is with the aliens and you don't like it.

Well they're not a bad bunch and basically they are trying to prevent us from exterminating ourselves. 

They're easy enough to reach talk to them yourself if you want to. watch the video it explains it pretty well.

Positive3

BluefirePhoenix , have you encountered with these beings ? in daily life