News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Working with guides, privacy and protection

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustre

We all have several types of guides and I want to ask how we sort out the privacy or protection whilst we are talking with them.  For the personal guide, I am thinking it must be the person who creates a strong protective aura, but for the type of guide that channels through someone, would it be the spirit guide themselves who arranged the protection here?

Or whenever we are talking with them, is it up to us to use our own psychic protection?

leoxamex21

i have a problem with a lot things (im new at this) this things are always keeping busy with a lot of negative feelings and i always find them and i try to tell them to leave me a lone but they always keep fighting me and they always come up with weapons and i let them hurt me and they laugh

again im new at this spiritual knowledge
please tell me if im ok or its just my own crazy mind
im aperson lost in belives and notions of life
most based in books an doctrines
i want to be better person and soul
and see if i can help my world and may be other worlds (plains of conciousnes)
soy latino y tambien hablo espanol

Lustre

Hi runlola

I am wanting to learn to work with my guides in privacy without others listening in.  I am wondering if we have a natural sacred area or do we have to create an area of privacy to work in, like a magician would using a circle in a ritual?

Would it depend on what type of guide, for instance is the space we work in the same for personal guides as it is the ones that want to work through you?

If I just strengthened and cleansed my aura before starting, would that be sufficient.

This is a new area of understanding for me, since someone has seen my guides and suggested I contact and work with them.

Lustre

G3MM4

I don't really think we have "privacy" as such, at least not when it comes to spirits. Shouldn't be a problem if you have nothing to hide! ;) Really it depends on what you mean by "privacy". If you meant to shield your thoughts from them, in my experience, it's not possible to do that.

PM me if you want a better explanation of the above. I'm too tired to explain more now, so I'm heading to bed.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Lustre

Hi, thanks for the reply, I was thinking more in terms of other humans being able to tune in to my conversations with my guides.  

It isn't really a question of hiding something for a bad reason, just if you were in a helping situation like a private Tarot reading or something like that, people might want it kept private.

James S

Hi Lustre

Another person tuning into a conversation between you and your guide cannot happen unless your guide allows it to happen, and they would never do so without your knowledge or consent.

Protection is always something that should be done well before any chanelling is attempted, not during. The room should be cleansed with something like sage, and the intent should be set that you will only be in contact with higher beings  - true guides - spirits of love and light. If you're consciously thinking about protection while you're trying to communicate with spirits, you will end up blocking the messages coming to you.

Once this is established, and contact or chanelling can be done without fear of anything negative coming through. The laws of "like attracts like" means that if you are operating with love and positive energies, beings of lower energies - negative beings, are actually repelled by the higher energies. Even people with negative intentions who aer around you at the time become unable to do any wrong under these conditions.

Blessings,
James.

Lustre

Thank you James S  :)

I see that it is fifty/fifty, I look after my end and the beings naturally repel from their side.  

I am so happy, I have been trying to get an answer to this for a while now  :D

Lustre