News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Wow, my first Psychic Attack!

Previous topic - Next topic

Wells

Wow, I'm pretty sure I just fended off my first psychic attack!

OK firstly, for quite a few years now I've been having some rather unnatural thoughts about a certain person.  But it wasn't until about 2 weeks ago that I actually learnt about negs, neg attachments, and that these thoughts may not be my own.  Indeed I know they're not!

About 4 months ago I started to take control of my mind myself, pushing these thoughts away as soon as they appeared.  I've been very sucessful with this, the thoughts seemed to give way easily.

Then this morning I was in a dream.  The dream progressively became more and more uneasy, something wasn't quite right.  Then this person that I've had thoughts about appeared.  It was the source of the uneasiness.  This character was trying to... you know, with me.  Of course I resisted strongly, but it was persistant.  I wasn't aware I was in a dream but at some point I did realise this was a neg or something.

Then I was suddenly at this person's computer, and on it was a series of core images!  Loads of them there, like a gallery! I navigated around, looking at them, definately core images - that unique look I'm sure we all know, absolutely vile and disturbing, animated in some cases  (I'll have to tackle these later, although I'm having problems with the core images technique).  I wonder what would have happened if I had pressed the 'Delete' button :P

The person had dissapeared while I was doing this, but then shortly after it was there again.  This is where the action happened.  The person suddenly lunged forwards at me, and grabbed hold of my ear!  I was punching it in the face, but then I was no longer in a dream, I was in my mind.  There was a strong 'thing' in front of me in my mind (not visible, but 'there' nonetheless, rearing up and trying to engolf me.  I was much stronger than it (thank God!) althoguh it was still a battle!  I pushed it away from me and down, down and away (not sure if this is correct, have I just pushed this thing down into my subconscious?).  I was having problems with fully getting rid of it - it was lingering at a certain point.

I had to think quickly - "Dammit, I've forgotten everything from Practical Psychic Defence!", but then imagined a crucifix in my awareness/mind's hand and stabbed it onto this thing's face.  This had a reaction and very soon this thing was gone completely.  I awoke immediately with an 'omg' expression on my face!

Quite an experience.  It's almost a relief to have finally seen this thing for what it is - these thoughts are not my own, and I am determined to rid myself of this.  I'll be returning to Psychic Self Defence and refreshing my memory of the techniques.  Core images here I come........!

PS:  Actually, I'd better ask a few questions.  Why do you think I had this attack - does this mean the NEG is getting weaker, and attacked as a last ditch effort?  Was my pushing this "away and down" just pushing it back deep into my subconscious?  Is there anything else I could have done?  Oh and is there any significance in the fact that it grabbed my ear?  Thanks!