News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

WTF this night's dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

Before going to sleep last night I was thinking about how I never hear sounds in my dreams, but I can hear them upon sleep if I induce them myself but then I can't see any images lol...
So I ended up dreaming, I think the persons I met might have been speaking telepathically, but IT WAS MUSIC IN MY DREAM at certain moments. Has happened a few times years ago.
The weird thing is that I entered a class room of young students and the final countdown started playing and I just let go and started dancing lol. I wasn't even supposed to be in there just entered
by accident.. The weird thing is like 18 hours later or maybe 10 or so I am watching a TV-series and the exact same song is in the tv show. I have never watched it before or anything like that, maybe
this is some sort of message from the higher realms?

Also in my dream that night or another dream, I went to bed in another bedroom which was my usual bedroom in the dream and I started playing music in my head as I can do at times ina deep state when going to sleep and christmas music came forth which I don't usually enjoy too much, and I started singing wonderfully just letting go and going with the flow, eventually it was all in my head(in my head in the dream) and eventually this music had kept me through to a deep state where I could probably have astral projected IN THE DREAM!? This has happened before, but still astral projection and achieving deep states in your dream with another consciousness..?? Any thoughts or input from more experienced people? :D

Szaxx

You'll find more of these synchronicities occurring over time.
The not hearing sounds in dreams is strange. I've not had this experience. Is it in every dream or just the odd one?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Sammie

I usually don't hear any sound in any of my dreams I just kind of hear it in my head in my dreams/telepathically or "just know". Although music has been the exception on occations. I never really thought much about not hearing sound since it always seem to have been that way. It seems it's the one way or the other.

Szaxx

Ok, what you perceive isn't physical sound, it's the equivalent of it. In a non physical adventure, it can't be totally silent. Everything makes the equivalent of noise as you perceive it. It's the same as being awake as far the information it contains is processed. The medium it's perceived through is different. This is where the best scientific studies fail as it can't be found within the brain as some physical material based item. The physical medium is air compressions and the organs that transduce it into a form the brain can interpret. In dreams etc the brain still interprets the equivalent of sound and processes it in a similar way, in the physical world no sound waves exist from within the dream yet the dreamer hears the same as if awake in our physical world.
Telepathy is a direct contact with the interpreter within us and this is different as it opens up many more doors than someone sending words or sounds like a song that they want you to hear.
You must interpret something that you can hear like being awake. Total silence is unheard of.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Phildan1

Deaf

If you are not deaf in real life and dream that you are deaf, then it suggests that you are feeling secluded from the world. You may be closing yourself off from new experiences or shutting yourself out. Alternatively, the dream could indicate that your defenses are up.  There is something that you are refusing to hear. Perhaps you have problems taking criticism. The dream could just mean that you are in need of some peace and quiet.

To dream that someone else is deaf suggests that someone close to you is withdrawn.

from dreammoods.com

I hope that helps a little bit  :)
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

I actually never heard sound either or I didn't used to. It was all telepathic or transmitted differently to sound but there definitely was no sound ever for me till I realized this.

It's actually quite funny now. I was in the middle of an np/lucid dream and my mentor was talking. I was totally getting everything he was saying but I guess that is the first time I realized the lips weren't really moving and there was absolutely no sound, just a perception of sound.

After that I thought about it a bit and later just asked for sound before going to bed or as I went to bed. Foolish me, I thought if I could actually hear the words being spoken I would have a quote or two to remember. Nope, doesn't work that way but my ears have certainly been opened.

The only exception for me was also the music. I described it one time as sounding like the conscious of the entire universe was singing in harmoney or something like that. THAT sound I clearly heard in my head and with my ears. Used to wake to every morning when I was a kid.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Sammie

Thank you guys for your input, but the not hearing sound wasn't really  a concern from my side. Weird thing, tonight I dreamt of a person who turned out to have contacted me a few hours earlier(didn't know).