News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Yikes!

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRose666

I projected several times in one night consciously. But the last time I projected, my hands looked mutilated/deformed. Was a spirit playing a trick on me or is there something terribly wrong?
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Sentential

Most likely your vision was distorted. I wouldnt take projections to heart. Mostly they are used for methphorical purposes only

Seven

A lot of people experience their hands appear to melt or elongate or otherwise change when in an RTZ astral projection.  It's common, and also a way whereby you can check if you're projecting or not.  So I wouldn't worry!

Personally, I keep forgetting to check my hands! lol

BlackRose666

Yes, but for my hands to be covered in blood, extra fingers, half missing fingers, claws, and 2 elongated fingers bending every which way? Also, it looked like something had chewed on my palms and arms. It freaked me out so bad!

Somehow, the finger method dosent work for me. Several times I have pulled a finger and it not stretch, then look around to see my body.

BlackRose666

Nope, I don't watch that many movies anymore, and I never watch t.v.
I think it might either my guide playing a trick, or something really mauled me over. I don't think it was my guide, because he seemed equally frightened as I was. If I ever catch who's doing it.......

Tyciol

Hands often morph in dreams, and I assume as well, in astral projection, it's a great to shock yourself into lucidity.

After all, we rarely look at our hands in reality, so in our imagination they turn into things. When I'm typing my hands are like a blur of bird's talons pecking at plastic keys. when I'm punching they are mallets. When I'm using nunchaku they are like ropes tied around styrofoam. If we look at our hands more, I'm sure they would morph less in dreams. If you don't look at your feet a lot, they may morph as well. I know I look at mine all the time, so that's unlikely.

BlackRose666

Oh, maybe it was my vision or morphing. Or perhaps I entered the wrong part of the infra-dimensions.