¬PLEASE READ¬ Requesting Advice! PLEASE THIS IS REAL!

Previous topic - Next topic

omass

I know I've not been replying to messages and stuff or logging on since School started...I'm sorry but there's simply no time.
Now the importand bit. Some time in middle of summer I just walked along in my 2nd grandmothers farm (their all alive and well)
and I looked at some boxes and they fell. Now I didn't think much of this but grandfather blamed me and made me clean-up
the mess...Now later on around the end of the summer I had lost track of that incident. But something else was happening-my dog would walk around the apartament-
then stop and stare at something... AT SOMETHING I couldn't see. It didn't bark. And then my doggy run away and tried to get under the blanked and as close to me as possible. I was busy and didn't think of it much. Now as soon as school started it got a little more...interasting. When I'm in my room I hear sounds from the kitchen and the corridor. No matter where I am they NEVER EVER come from my room. I have some little guardian angel things there (toy doggies and voodoo dolls(haha(but they really have souls))). Then I started seeing...shadows arround corners sometimes. I got a little worried by then and decided to investigate. Well on the internet I found that I needed to beg forgiveness to god which I of course did not do since I do not follow any mainstream religion anymore. Now recently (this month) other things started happening. The dog often stares at things outside my room from my room and always comes to my room after long staring sessions. I did not think TOO much until something happened. I saw my dog staring through an open doorway and then when I looked I just saw doors opening and closing and things flying off the table. WTF.
I tell any of my friends or family...noone believes me. I was afraid. Only 1 friend has shared 1 experience with me. I was at school and me and my friend were late out. Some papers on the teachers table flew everywhere! But the thing is, that when I was 4 something similar happened. I remember it distinctly. At the age of 4 it all started but calmed down straight away. Now its back and ever as strong! Now today...aaah today....this is a rather a minor event but Ill say anyway. My phone just went mad. It kept trying to call a random numer or send an SmS to it... GUYS PLEASE HELP I AM NOT EVEN JOCKING!

Any help appreciated,

omass.

Szaxx

Hi,
Fimd your nearest ghost hunters meeting and attend. That should be enough to start the ball rolling.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

silwer

Well, don't panic. Try not to be afraid, it will just make whatever it is more eager to screw around. You can always try to ward it off by visualizing a bright white light filling up your house and your surroundings. Ask your guardians/spirit guides to chase it away, or if you are the brave kind you could always try to meditate and ask this thing what it wants.

roman67

Very interesting post. I guess Szaxx has given you a wonderful suggestion that you should attend the ghost hunters meeting to know more about these things.

omass

Where I lice there are no ghost hunters, illegal under law.
Everyone is heaviliy religious.

Szaxx

Ouch!
Maybe a yahoo group then.
Im sure these incidents will arouse interest.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: omass on October 12, 2012, 03:38:07
I find that *VERY* hard to believe.

I'm really starting to get the feeling here that you're not being completely honest with us.
Your posts are very suspicious.

desert-rat

Quote from: omass on October 12, 2012, 03:38:07
I dont know about " legal under law "  , but there some on t.v. and if you do a web search you will find a bunch of people that do paranormal investigation .   They will go to any where in the USA , if you live out side the USA then you may have a problem .   You might want to double check you posts before posting them ,  I usly make make spelling mistakes and need to recheck .   desert rat  

omass

Quote from: Xanth on October 13, 2012, 02:20:46
I find that *VERY* hard to believe.

I'm really starting to get the feeling here that you're not being completely honest with us.
Your posts are very suspicious.

Well their not ILLEGAL but their non-existant. Alot of laws are tougher here.... Im guessing they dont post that much stuff on the news about here... When all 60's and 70's openness events were taking place in the western world in the eastern world the police would quietly come to a school take all boys with long hair (suspected of being hippy e.tc) and all those who were suspected with being a part of the movement taken to a nice Soviet Concentration camp and quietly silenced (not that they died peacefully)... Only now that we're in the EU are laws actually becoming fair... I remember a particulary story that my parents told me where Year 10 students were "suspected" of drawing pro-hippy graffiti criticising the government so the police came into class and took everybody away never to be seen...(That was in the Soviet Union) Although actually legal they are non-existant ... that's why I thought they were illegal. If you live in UK it's hard to understand but if a ghost appears EVERYONE(except those "witches that live in some of the countries regions in little caves but I dont want to go to them) goes to church and gets some holy water to sprinkle around their house. Anyway I basically stopped being afraid and told it to gtfo...Its gone.

desert-rat

You are behind what usted be know as the "iron curtain "  . As a kid( mid 1960s )    I thought there really was a curtain made of iron some where .  To banish a ghost you might do a smudging http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smudging      I can post more if asked .  Burnt sage smells a lot like pot , if you do do a smudging save a bit of the materal in case some one asks ," is that pot smoke ? "   desert rat  
p.s. http://www.new-age.net.au/content.php?r=123-5-Tips-for-Smudging-Your-Home