News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Albert Einstein:Ether and the Theory of Relativity

Previous topic - Next topic

JoWo

Hello Adrian,

I assume that the concept of an all-permeating ether corresponds to the quantum metaphysics concept of multi-dimensional reality that is immanent in all phenomena.

Greetings!  
Jo.

Adrian

Greetings Joe,

Thanks for your observation!

Yes, that is definitely the way I would interpret that. Not only do we have an "ether" that encompasses multiple dimensions, but which also has properties outide the range of scientific understanding.

The ether is constituted from the four universal elements, fire, air, water and earth, the fifth being the quintessence, the Akasha principle, or what Einstein refers to as the ether. These elements are not of course the physical fire, air, water and earth, but rather the univeral attributes that are analogous to them and from which everything in the universe, in all dimensions was created. The first element to descend from the ether was fire, the properties of which are heat, light and expansion, it was this that gave rise to the "fiat lux" let there be light!

Once science discovers these things, and advances the fields of quantum mechanics, then all of the books will have to be re-written, and man will have a true basis upon which to move forward.

With kind regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Lysear

E=MC2 . I am not a scientist, so if I'm way off the mark then just tell me! I was thinking about this while biking home from work last night. I think it means energy equals mass times acceleration squared (again, if this isnt the case, then whoops! ignore this) I can sort of understand this from a basic point of view, but one thing that I dont understand is why it is acceleration squared. Why does it have to be squared, does this just signify that acceleration isnt a given and that it alters due to the weight of the mass?

sorry if this all sounds like rubbish, but either way I would appreciate an answer.

clandestino

hello there Lysear !

its energy = mass X (speed of light)squared. Basically it shows that all matter is composed of fantastic amounts of energy. When you break down a large atom e.g uranium, its mass reduces slightly, and the energy given off is a function of the mass that disappears.
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

beavis

E=MC2 is ONLY for rest-mass. C2 is a constant, and is equal to 1 if you use the same units for distance and time.

E = M C2 / sqrt(1 - V2/C2)

Energy goes to infinity as Velocity goes to C.

I think thats the right formula. I could be missing a V.

Lysear

shaman

Hey Adrian,

Not sure how many follow, but anyhow...

Today there are more than just a few "unifying" theories to englobe the 4 forces of the universe (gravity, weak and strong forces - in the nuclei, and electromagnetic). There are basic differences between electromagnetism and gravity such as: in electromagnetism there are dipoles (+ and - charges) while in gravity there are only monopoles (only mass attracting, no repulsion or anti-mass). One also describes the gravity acting through waves and experiments have shown the exitence of gravitational waves. The gravitational waves have their homologues to the photons in electromagnetism: the gravitons. And there is a zoo of sub-atomic particles interacting through waves (other particles). However, one must understand that no matter what theory we have, these are our 'abstract' ways of interpreting what scientific experimentations reveal. Some more advanced theories that try to generalize all the forces (Grand Unified Theories) are very weird. Some have the need for 10 dimensions... other works with strings... other with vibrations of elementary entities... Before embarking onto a journey into the world of the Grand Unified Theory, I still find it extremely difficult to understand the duality of matter/energy: particles such as the photon, the electron, etc.. can be seen either as waves or as quanta. We are on the macroscopi side and really understand only the classical view of these as quanta (particles) and while we agree on the reality of the quantum world (our computers are based on the tunneling effect in a p-n junction of the 'transistors') none really can picture that world with his/her physical mind. All that to say that there might come some new theories with a concept of Ether, but that really I feel I still have trouble understanding the basic duality of microscopic particles, it is really a paradoxal situation.

JoWo

Hello shaman,

Our problem with matter/energy duality is due to our limited view of reality, IMO.  We have the same problem with the Einstein/Minkowski 4-dimensional spacetime and with body/mind.  Our minds are limited to 3D thinking whereas reality is unlimited.  It's like trying to enjoy a symphony when we can hear only three notes.  Think, for instance, of the transcendent dimensions discussed in this Forum.  
There is a way to overcome this problem, however, and I have no difficulty visualizing the particle/wave situation.  For every duality, there is a common, unifying whole.  It's the old Hegel thesis/antithesis/synthesis idea, or the philosophical whole-versus-parts problem.  If we can't see the synthesis/whole, it is not because it does not exist but our perception is impaired, usually because of our limited concepts of reality. In my www.quantum-metaphysics.com website I have explained this with the help of Abbott's "Flatland" 2-D creatures who cannot visualize our 3-D environment.  Maybe you want to have a look (click [Quantum Metaphysics] button).  Once you understand the holistic relationship between a whole and its parts, you can enjoy the "Grand Design" of Everything, sort of a Grand Unified Theory [;)].

Greetings!
Jo.

wgt

Food for thought, check out the Robert Lomas site, he claims Tesla came up with the Eienstein theory first, then realized it was not a total theory because of the curverture of space/time around the planets. The action/ reacton law nulls out the possibility so there is still something missing. He wrote a book about Tesla called The Man Who Invented The 20th Century. You use inventions by Tesla everyday, even if you do not get out of bed.
Cheers,WGT

RedDragon

Dr AL

Question:
Instead of talking about 10 or 11 dimensions, lets go the other way. Astro-physicists are generally convinced that we live in a finite universe that exploded into existence from a point of singularity some 20 billion years ago. Given Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, a photon (at least if it were somehow conscious) would experience the universe as point-like, and perhaps infinite, since for the photon, time=0, space=0. Thus, these massless, timeless, spaceless little creatures, in essense, would appear to continue to exist (at least from their point of view) in their original dimension-less form, i.e. singularity. My second point is that photons carry and transmit information very efficiently. Moreover, bio-physicists have found that all living systems continually emit light/information. It seems to me that that these findings (Special Relativity/bio-physics), when considered together, offer a potential lead to an eventual understanding of "soul" or "spirit". It also seems to me that information that is maintained in a coherent informational/timeless/spaceless/massless field may not only explain "spirit", but OBEs as well. So the question is, does this make sense? I'm about to publish these ideas in a book, but I'm a psychologist, who has discovered a way to communicate with the deceased (see www.induced-adc.com), and I'm not a physicist. I'm looking for a way to make some sense out of this. Dr AL

JoWo

Dr.AL

Your post is "overflowing" with content [:)] and I'm not sure whether I am following your train of thought. Therefore I'd like to address just the first portion for now.

"Going the other way" form 10 or 11 dimensions implies assuming fewer than three dimensions, perhaps no dimensions at all.  According to Quantum Metaphysics, the Ultimate Reality, that is the integral Whole of Everything (All-Entity), is dimensionless because all is unified into One at that highest level.  Everything is included in a homogenous, undifferentiated Entity.  It's a singularity if you will.  The concept of dimensions makes only sense from a lower point of view, where the Whole appears differentiated because the lower consciousness is only a part of the Whole and therefore cannot encompass the whole unit all at once.
Looking up towards the top of the multi-dimensional hierarchy from our physical world, reality appears to have more and more dimensions simply because we become aware of other regions of the Whole beyond our present limited consciousness.

Do we live in a finite universe?  It may appear so if we stick to our 3 space dimensions that we perceive.  However quantum physicists now generally accept that an infinite number of "parallel" universes exist.  This corresponds to Quantum Metaphysics.  My opinion is that ultimately it makes no sense to ask whether our universe is limited or not because space and time, as we experience them, do not exist in ultimate reality.

Greetings!
Jo.

skyhorse

Mmm, a photon would not experience the universe point-like.
For the photon time!=0, space!=0. It has a relativistic mass, since it has energy.
Yes, if the photon was at rest then its 'mass' would be null, but is a photon ever at rest?

The text below is mostly credited to Matt Austern, who's writings can be found at http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/index.html

The relation between the mass and energy of an object can be written as

E  = m c2 / sqrt(1 - v2/c2),                

or as

E2 = m2 c4  +  p2 c2,                        

where v is the object's velocity, and p is its momentum.

The "relativistic mass" of photons is frequency dependent.
UV photons are more energetic than visible photons, and so are more "massive" in this sense, a statement which obscures more than it elucidates.

Regarding your communication with the deceased, well...
unless you fully understand what you're doing, I personally believe you could be fooling yourself.
I refer to several theories explaining such phenomenons, where we can find several arguments common to most of them. Of these, the idea of "empty shells" or "essenceless" cacoons containing ideas, thoughts, emotions and energy (which is the 'material' or 'foundation' of the astral plane) after someone dies, could explain many 'communications' with the deceased. In these essenceless cocoons can be found indeed many thoughts, ideas etc... from someone who departed, and could easily fool someone into believing they were in fact communicating with their loved ones, but in reality they are an empty shell, deprived from the person's true essence.
I am not an expert in the area, so I do assume this could be wrong.

Nevertheless, good luck to your book!

To Adrian, that was a brilliant post, I will read it some more times! Thank you so much for it!

all the best,

sky

quote:
Originally posted by Dr AL

Question:
Instead of talking about 10 or 11 dimensions, lets go the other way. Astro-physicists are generally convinced that we live in a finite universe that exploded into existence from a point of singularity some 20 billion years ago. Given Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, a photon (at least if it were somehow conscious) would experience the universe as point-like, and perhaps infinite, since for the photon, time=0, space=0. Thus, these massless, timeless, spaceless little creatures, in essense, would appear to continue to exist (at least from their point of view) in their original dimension-less form, i.e. singularity. My second point is that photons carry and transmit information very efficiently. Moreover, bio-physicists have found that all living systems continually emit light/information. It seems to me that that these findings (Special Relativity/bio-physics), when considered together, offer a potential lead to an eventual understanding of "soul" or "spirit". It also seems to me that information that is maintained in a coherent informational/timeless/spaceless/massless field may not only explain "spirit", but OBEs as well. So the question is, does this make sense? I'm about to publish these ideas in a book, but I'm a psychologist, who has discovered a way to communicate with the deceased (see www.induced-adc.com), and I'm not a physicist. I'm looking for a way to make some sense out of this. Dr AL

LOISEAU

Yum Eini,
My fave bud!!! Mine eyes too tire to read entire thread but will bookmark it for later.

I channeled Eini for 8 years. He wasn't finished...not by a long shot. But now he is understands Light the Universe and everything!! Got kinda mad when he ascended to a higher plane, as soon as he was through...just like a man!!!! Although he pops back in from time to time.  And no I don't have any further equations, just the understanding, it was all in a visual experiencial format.(who knows maybe in a hypnotised state I could do the blackboard thing, just never thought of that til now) But I will tell you this he took me beyond our limited concept of time and space,  through a worm hole  oh and there are at least 23 dimensions that I experienced. But heres a thought I'll bet there are an infinite number of dimensions ...Tee Hee

greatoutdoors

I think this is where I start wading in WAY over my head, but here goes anyway.

I've been reading about String Theory, which proposes multiple dimensions; and also about "Dark Matter" and "Dark Engergy" as explanations for cosmic/microscopic behaviours. One article suggested the universe is kept in balance by the periodic addition or subtraction of Dark Energy or Matter (whichever is needed) but sort of fell apart in theorizing where these new supplies would come from.  

All of this, after making my head hurt, starts me thinking about some possible explanations for various metaphysical effects. What if OBE's and the Astral Plane are, assuming more than dreams, our perception of these extra dimensions. It could be that we don't quite have the technique to cross dimensions, and thus our perception is not clear. That would tie in to the String Theory, at least as I understand it.

And could "communication with the dead" be actually some sort of cross-dimensional contact with an alternate someone who is not dead  in their dimension?? Same thing with telepathy, etc.

Someone on this thread also mentioned that our perception of multiple dimensions might be just an attempt to "see" the one whole "dimension", "point" (call it what you will). That sounds intriguing and has a ring of truth to it. An ant could build a lot of theories about its surroundings, but is very unlikely to have a realistic explanation of humans, and likely couldn't even conceive of planets, stars, solar systems, etc. They just wouldn't have the frame of reference. But if we are the ant in that scenario, then will we ever be able to really grasp "reality"??

My head's starting to hurt again [:)]! I would appreciate any comments on these admittedly unoriginal thoughts.

Dr AL

thanks for the above feedback...
further questions/thoughts...
Although a photon has relativistic mass (forget that for now), don't time and space (i.e Lorentz sp?) still both shrink to 0 for the photon, or anything else traveling at C? If we extend Einstein's "twin paradox" to a spaceship traveling at C, wouldn't space travel be instantaneous (ignoring time for acceloration)? And, if photons carry and transmit information (which they apparently do very efficiently), wouldn't all of the information encoded in the Big Bang (assuming it wasn't purely random--i.e. Paul Davies--which makes way more sense to me than the parallel universe theory) still continue to exist in a point-like universe (for light), which is 4 dimensional for our brains (which evolved to respond and survive in a world after energy congealed into matter)? And if photons play a central role in DNA, RNA, and intercellular communication, wouldn't the emission of these photons add to the overall information (i.e. "life")in the universe? (reason for the universe?) And life, although seemingly stuck in a 4 dimensional universe, actually, from a more subtle point of view, continually transcends our 4, or even 10 illusory dimensions? Thus, our illusory world of multi-dimensions is just that--an illusion in the overall scheme of things...I think I'm getting lost--I need a drink, now I have to think about time and space again...AL (PS I have no idea what a cacoon is)

JoWo

You are on the right track, greatoutdoors.  Talking about "the universe being kept in balance by addition or subtraction of Dark Energy or Matter", please realize that such scientific discussions assume that there is only one physical universe.  In reality, our physical universe is only a rather limited aspect of an unbelievably vast reality that is way beyond human perception.  Your analogy of an ant trying to understand the entire system is quite appropriate.

Based on my experience of higher reality, the ultimate Whole of Everything is an undivided, undifferentiated Entity that includes everything as un-manifested ideas, as it were.  This "All-Entity" *) is the essence of everything: energy, consciousness, life, you name it.  It has no divisions and therefore It is in total harmony.  And since it embraces absolutely everything, it accepts everything and thus is identical with unconditional Love.

Now, when someone suggests that "the universe is kept in balance by the periodic addition or subtraction of Dark Energy or Matter", he is simply not talking about the entire comic whole (All-Entity) but only a part of it, our limited physical universe.  There is, of course, a continuous exchange between all parts of the Whole because All-Entity, being the essence of life, is dynamic and in a constant state of flux.

Since our limited 'ego'-minds are only minute parts of the overall cosmic consciousness of All-Entity, we perceive only bits and pieces of the total reality.  From our view, these bits and pieces are organized into categories.  For instance your body and mind are parts of you, you are a part of humanity, humanity is a part of living beings who are parts of the Earth, which is part of the solar system, which is part of our galaxy, and so on all the way up to being part of All-Entity.  Clearly, everything appears organized in a hierarchy of wholes and parts with different organizational levels where the wholes embrace ever-larger aspects of reality.  We say that the wholes encompass more 'dimensions' than each of its parts.  A 'dimension' simply means an extension in some direction, whereby the nature of the direction can be anything, such as space, time, ideas, feelings, love, anything we can think of.  Rather than talking about dimensions, we could also say that the wholes have more characteristic aspects than their parts, for instance, the category of living beings has more aspects than humans, such as wings.

Given this scenario, every time we discover a hereto-unknown characteristic of the world around us, we become aware of a 'new dimension' of reality.  Our consciousness is then a little less limited.  So when you say, "could 'communication with the dead' be actually some sort of cross-dimensional contact with an alternate someone who is not dead in their dimension??", you are talking about a hereto unknown characteristic of the world around us, you become aware of a 'new dimension' of reality.  Yes, we are communicating across dimensions when we contact people in the afterlife, but please understand that this is extraordinary for us only because our normal consciousness doesn't allow this.  In reality we are not separated from the afterworld.

Within our known environment we make no big deal about crossing dimensional lines.  During a walk, we change directions without ever thinking about crossing over from the "forward dimension" to the "sidewise dimension".  It wasn't so long ago that we could not communicate over long distances in real time.  Now, through the 'new dimension' of telecommunication, we take it for granted because in today's reality we are not separated communication-wise.

Keep on talking, greatoutdoors, you are on the right track [:)].
Jo.

*) See my website.

Adkha

A 'dimension' simply means an extension in some direction, whereby the nature of the direction can be anything, such as space, time, ideas, feelings, love, anything we can think of.

First I have a straight question that needs to be answerd before I make any misunderstandings....
Are these dimensions the same dimensions defined by the "astral theory"? It tells us that we ascend of descend to a higher or lower dimension everything we "die"

Within our known environment we make no big deal about crossing dimensional lines.  During a walk, we change directions without ever thinking about crossing over from the "forward dimension" to the "sidewise dimension".  

So out of this I make up you say it is totally different...cause when I change from forward to sideward very easily even without killing myself!

But...you also tell us the following:
A 'dimension' simply means an extension in some direction, whereby the nature of the direction can be anything, such as space, time, ideas, feelings, love, anything we can think of.

Now you are not talking about the same dimensions as I understand....(please tell me what I understand incorrectly)
If you talk about the dimensions like forward-sideward-upward...you talk about the 3 dimensional space...and we human beings have 3d eyes so we can not see the others...the super string theory tells us there are 7 more (including time) So you can (if you know how) go into the tenth dimension just as easy as you go to the second.

I've read a lot about all kind of theories about the whole...but I always want to argue...i dont care if it I sound stupid:-)

Well argue me now!

Psycho Paradoxical

Ceriel N

quote:
Originally posted by LOISEAU

I channeled Eini for 8 years.

Oi! That's cheating! [:P]

---

Dimensions are usualy called space and time dimensions as to signify what they are.
You could have a dimension for everything you could think of, but that might not be very purposeful.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

JoWo

Hello Adkha,
You are bringing up a very good point.  The term 'dimension' is often applied in a somewhat loose manner that can lead to misunderstanding.  I am using the term as in science, where 'dimension' is also called 'degree of freedom'.  That latter expression captures the meaning more accurately.  In its most basic application, we think of three-dimensional space having width, depth, and height and a two-dimensional plane has only width and depth.  The world consists of more than just 3-D space, for instance also electro-magnetic energy and gravity.  Therefore we can say that the world has more dimensions than three.  Ultimately, all life phenomena represent additional dimensions that represent more 'degrees of freedom' along which to evolve.  

Are these scientifically defined dimensions the same as those defined by the "astral theory"?  How exactly does astral theory define 'dimension'?  I have not found a specific definition yet, but I know what you mean: in astral theory the term 'dimension' is used for an entire environment or spiritual plane.  This implies that an 'astral dimension' includes many dimensions of the scientific kind mentioned above. For instance our whole earthly environment would be called 'a dimension' although it includes countless dimensions of the scientific kind.  Therefore, the astral dimensions are not the same as the scientific ones.

Yet, I am saying that total reality has more dimensions than 3D space and time, and I don't believe that 10 dimensions will do.  Whatever the number, you cannot go to higher dimensions as easily as you go to the second dimension because your consciousness is limited to our four space and time dimensions.  Your mind cannot perceive the 10th dimension and therefore it cannot go there, not mentally and certainly not physically, because the 10th dimension does not exist physically.  It takes a spiritual Awakening to experience the higher dimensions.

The AlphaOmega

You had such an incredibly long post, that I didn't read it... and for the I appologize.  I am simply giving my response on the title of the post.  My only thought is this... quite recently astronomers have discovered that the light we recieve from stars may in fact have been slowed down during it's journey across space.  Though further research is still in progress, if this proves to be true then Einsteins theory of relativity will mean absolutely nothing at all.  If light from stars does in fact slow down, then this may support the idea of speed of light travel, because it would mean that the speed of light could be manipulated.  If the speed of light can slow down, then it's possible that it could speed up as well, which would shed powerful new light on the possibility of space travel!
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

JoWo

AlphaOmega,
Which post are you referring to?

JoWo

P.S. to my 06 January post:

The 'dimensions' in astral theory correspond to the 'dimensional levels' in quantum metaphysics.

Drachenfels

E=MC2 can be simplified to E=M (energy equals mass, mass equals energy).  The C2 (the speed of light squared) is just a constant used for quantification purposes, i.e., "this much energy equals this much mass." The fundamental insight of Einstein was that mass and energy are interchangable.

quote:
Originally posted by Lysear

E=MC2 . I am not a scientist, so if I'm way off the mark then just tell me! I was thinking about this while biking home from work last night. I think it means energy equals mass times acceleration squared (again, if this isnt the case, then whoops! ignore this) I can sort of understand this from a basic point of view, but one thing that I dont understand is why it is acceleration squared. Why does it have to be squared, does this just signify that acceleration isnt a given and that it alters due to the weight of the mass?

sorry if this all sounds like rubbish, but either way I would appreciate an answer.

StefaniOrbs

Hello everything in life does not have to have an explanation.  But I guess it is fun talking about it.  To some it's like an energy lines it just flow through you.