News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshaker

There are black holes through out our local universe at the centre of galaxies, galaxies merge as do black holes becoming ever larger, if we was to step outside our universe you would see we are surrounded by countless universes(electrons) and universe size black holes all pulling on each other, being pulled (falling) to Omega a "black hole" which as feasted on many universes until it becomes to "heavy" and drops into a lower dimension(next electron shell) and "pops" this is Alpha "white hole" which spews all it as fed on, matter-energies-space-time which then rapidly expand in this "lower dimension" (electron shell) expanding  falling once again to the next electron shell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to our "local universe" i was wondering if the "gravity wells" around galaxies stars and planets are there because of them or are the galaxies and stars etc there because of the "gravity wells" imperfections of the expanding "universe bubble in this lower dimension" that attract the heavier elements from the higher dimension into pockets forming stars and galaxies. Perhaps something like gold on a sluice table where the heavier gold sinks into the troughs of the sluice table and lighter materials wash over.
So as our universe expands in this lower dimension it draws in lower "dimensional space" acting like the water into our universe causing "troughs in space" where the heavy old dimensional materials collect creating what we see (planets stars galaxies). And the old dimensional space (dark energies) creating a lattice, while the lower dimensional space fills the lattice. The old is the "skeleton web" of the new.                                                                                                                                                                  
Which also then got me to thinking if all "matter and energies" came from a higher dimension we must then be higher dimensional beings living in this lower dimension which inturn means life came from the higher dimension and must then permenate dimensional space time and collect in the right "gravity wells" not to hot not to cold (earth). As it is said "what is above is below" http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/below_above.html.

With this "theory"  i would expect there to be vortexs all over our universe where the lower dimensional space is rushing in.
There are super massive blackholes filling the galaxy bubble, There are also atom size black holes filling our solar bubble,  the larger the vortex the more lower dimensional space rushes in depositing larger amounts of higher dimensional particles causing star to form but as we continue to expand the materials become more dispersed, stars form further apart , the rushing dimensional space causes the materials to swirl in these pockets,
The larger the "galaxy" or cluster of stars  would mean there is a larger vortex or multiple vortexs (black holes) nearby.

Voyager 1 should be reaching the edge of our solar bubble, i expect it to encounter higher amounts of incoming higher dimensional energies. Recently hubble as done some more deep field imageing and i was thinking we might start seeing the edges of other "expanding universes" beginning to merge with our own.

Sometimes we have to step outside the box to see the bigger picture.

Greytraveller

Greetings sunshaker
Fascinating theory. Yes, matter going into a black hole has to go somewhere. Perhaps some black holes open out into white holes, either in this universe or into a parallel/alternate universe. If so then it might one day be possible to send information (via quantum 'entangled' subatomic particles), or even physical matter, through a black hole into another galaxy. Or maybe into another universe entirely!. Today this is only science fiction (or cutting edge theoretical physical) but it might one day be accepted scientific practice.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Taoistguy

Perhaps 'matter' that falls into a blackhole doesn't go anywhere? Perhaps blackholes are not what we think they are? Perhaps we have got our understanding of matter and space all wrong? Or mostly/partly wrong?

Szaxx

Hi,
How does matter itself is only energy thats resonant and in the form of a spherical wave structure sound?
That said the fact that any empty area of space c would be faster than an occupied area. Think of the vortices within a stream of water caused by the caustic surface effect. As gravity itself appears to be an energetic form that traverses through matter to and from undiscovered dimensions, reportedly proved by maths, the more dense the space is with matter the more drag would be effecting c.
Its confusing and as we can prove Einsteins famous E=MC2 in maths within 30 mins, it also can be disproved.
Scientific enigmas.... Somethings incorrect with todays postulates.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

I had a NPR experience from a Dream state where I was taken to see a Black Hole and I saw that one side destroys, but the other side creates anew. Just like a gigantic Cosmic Recycling machine. So I would have to agree with Greytraveller's assessment.  :-) Black on one side/White on the other.
Here is a link to that post: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/astral_vision-t38049.0.html

sunshaker

All black holes are capable of reverseing depending on the expansion of our universe, when our universe first started to expand in this lower dimension, black holes flowed into the centre causing galaxy bubbles, but as the universe continues to expand dimensional space is evened out throughout our universe, and black holes are the conduits for this process, sometimes drawing sometimes expelling.
If we could see the edges of our expanding universe it would be covered with varying size "blackholes" all drawing in lower dimensioal space, while the earlier centre black holes will no longer be drawing in but reverse and begin to draw out lower dimensional space to even out the expanding universe. We are at the time of galaxy black hole reversal. But you still cannot have a "white hole (Alpha)" in any single universe bubble.

sunshaker

At the moment i am looking at all recent supernovae and gamma ray bursts, as i believe after a supernova the surrounding space is inflated and the universe is always trying to even its self out, so the excess energies are ejected to other perhaps near parts of the universe through vortexs (blackholes) which we see as gamma ray bursts.
list of recent supernovae  http://www.cbat.eps.harvard.edu/lists/RecentSupernovae.html
gamma ray burst without supernova http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~avishay/grb060614.html
http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2003/grb030329/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd=Link&db=pubmed&dbFrom=PubMed&from_uid=22246769
http://cxc.harvard.edu/target_lists/cycle14/allproposals14.html

But i still expect most gamma ray bursts to be towards the edge of our universe where the lower dimensional space is rushing in breaking down and depositing the higher dimensional materials and energies of our expanding universe into pockets, so new energies will be deposited aroundthe earliest stars and galaxies which are nearer to the "edge" of our expanding universe.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/spitzer/multimedia/pia13782-L.html Galatic city at edge of universe

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/spitzer/news/spitzer-20071025.html

grb 030329 - 74 ngc 628 - grb060218 - sn2006aj

scientists see changes in light absorbed by silicon and iron atoms, forged in a supernova, does that mean it was a super nova or is it the energies from a super nova that as been ejected from a gamma ray burst.
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/10apr_grb/

sunshaker

Just thought i would add a little more on what will occur again in our distant future, on the life of our local universe,
As i have said "all matter and energies" both common and dark dropped through into this lower dimensional space, and rapidly expanded, still expanding, but also falling,
This expanding of "dark matter" produces all the building blocks of the matter and energies we can now see or detect,
At the moment we are in a universe bubble made of "dark matter", now full of pockets of this lower d space,
As we continue to fall and expand dark matter will eventually be no more it will be transformed into common matter, the universe bubble will be no more, but all matter and energies will continue to fall, in this lower d space,
All this matter(planets stars, most long dead) eventually "settle", where other "gravitational forces" take hold, and start clumpping this matter together again, forming what i call the "Omega" consisting of all that as ever been,
Once again, this "Omega",
Others may call it "The God Particle" or some "The Higgs Boson", Will become too massive for this dimension and fall through yet again into lower d space, and rapidly expand, And it all begins again.
As i read somewhere exsistence from non exsistence.

Szaxx

Have a search for neutron star X1.
Its emissions are somewhat different from whats known.

sunshaker

Aql x-1 neutron star, Not the easiest read :roll:,
But still interesting, and still alot of guess work,
What i have gathered is that it has sudden flares, and its ability to return to the same quiescent luminosity between outbursts, and the spectral evidence that the emissions are thermal, which also states that the origins are unclear,
Which leads me to believe the flares are not coming directly from Aql x-1, they have only been measured to be within a certain pixel distance.
Which would fit in to what i have previously mentioned, on the collaspe of the star into this neutron star, the space around would start collapsing in on its self,and these energies have to be moved to different regions of space, so as this space is collapsing around the neutron star these energies are expelled, this is what we see as the flares.
This is also why Aql x-1 returns to its quiescent luminosity after each out burst, as it is not coming directly from Aql x-1, only from the space surrounding this neutron star.

Pauli2

Quote from: sunshaker on September 25, 2012, 11:11:21
...being pulled (falling) to Omega a "blackhole" which as feasted on many universes until it becomes to "heavy" and drops into a lower dimension and "pops" this is Alpha "whitehole" which spews all it as fed on...

We are once again falling towards the Omega. (There are no whiteholes in any single universe as there is not enough mass to make the omega).

Dark holes seem to remain, as their matter in their centres exert gravitational pull.
And why do you think we are falling towards Omega? Isn't dark energy actually
accelerating the push of galaxies away from each other?

Could you define what you mean with "dimension" and particular "lower dimension"?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

sunshaker

Quote from: sunshaker on September 25, 2012, 11:11:21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as our universe expands in this lower dimension it draws in lower "dimensional space" acting like the water into our universe causing "troughs in space" where the heavy old dimensional materials collect creating what we see (planets stars galaxies). And the old dimensional space (dark energies) creating a lattice, while the lower dimensional space fills the lattice. The old is the "skeleton web" of the new.
The rushing dimensional space causes the materials to swirl in these pockets,
The larger the "galaxy" or cluster of stars  would mean there is or was a larger vortex or multiple vortexs (black holes) nearby.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/universe20130524.html

Just came across this new computer simulation, showing how they now think galaxies are formed,
Suggesting cold gas may flow along funnel along filaments into the centre of galaxies,
Which fits perfectly with "our universe" expanding in lower dimensional space.

Which we all know now is an electron expanding out to the next shell :-D

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_quantum_physics/extended_periodic_tablethe_electron_multiverse-t39639.0.html

dreamingod

Quote from: Lionheart on October 16, 2012, 19:41:33
I had a NPR experience from a Dream state where I was taken to see a Black Hole and I saw that one side destroys, but the other side creates anew. Just like a gigantic Cosmic Recycling machine. So I would have to agree with Greytraveller's assessment.  :-) Black on one side/White on the other.
Here is a link to that post: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/astral_vision-t38049.0.html
I agree.
Recycles what? Destroys what?
Particles or ideas/information.

====
Note all visual information are images, that is the pattern/arrangement of pixles/bits
within a defined boundary, that is recognisable within the community, context, reality-frame.

It is the space, the void that defines all perceivable things.
It is the silence that defines sound.
Without space and silence there would be no motion picture, rhythm, time, music experiences etc.
====

According to Walter & Lao Russell, there is only one mind-light substance creating
all that what we perceive by centripetal (gravitation/electicity) and centrifugal (radiation/magnetic) motion.
There are no solid particles, all perceivable things are pulsations of spin/cycle(3D).
Creation is a thought-wave universe which records God's (magnetic) knowing
as expressed by God's electric thinking.
http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6667

This ties in with our observations of the physical universe/reality.
All perceivable things spin.
"The POWER of SPIN" by The Resonance Project / Nassim Haramein:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJOBnoqk_0Q

Also when we take into consideration our experiences with this type of phenomena:
eg. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/quotwormholequot_during_lucid_dream-t35927.0.html
black wholes, worm holes, portals, vortex (all metaphors)
yield a stargate experience into another portal or dimension of consciousness,
some call another universe, reality, dimension of experience.

In our vernacular and pop CULTure we have:
* rabbit hole [Alice in Wonderland/ The Matrix]
* vortex/ tornado [Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ]
* hypnosis

all demonstrating types of tunnel vision, subjective story experiences.
An illusory perspective.

So I think we need to move away from the outdated material universe construction building block theories
to rich, flexible dialogue-idea, information-graphical-media, perspective reality models.
ie. evolution of ideas, stories and corresponding symbols/images/forms;
arrangement and rearrangement of patterns.

When we pay attention to and remember our experiences in other states of consciousness,
where we can reproduce and experience a myriad of sensations,
I think our intuition is showing us that the Universe is a You-in-verse subjective experience.

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

sunshaker

My life as been about 
Quote from: dreamingod on May 28, 2013, 08:40:06
So I think we need to move away from the outdated material universe construction building block theories
to rich, flexible dialogue-idea, information-graphical-media, perspective reality models.
ie. evolution of ideas, stories and corresponding symbols/images/forms;
arrangement and rearrangement of patterns.
colours/sounds/movements,
For years i was overloaded, everything had a voice and so many layers of meaning,
I could nolonger "read" in the sense we call reading, i would get lost for hours within a few "simple words", everything was connected, so many layers, I nearly lost control.
I used to roam the streets all night/day being led by patterns/colours/twigs/ and scraps of paper/life forms, which all had so much meaning, Which still do, but i have learnt to turn the volume down to an acceptable level.

My house was stacked with books. the words leading me, connecting all media in every form, all connecting all ONE,
I could not feed myself, i understood what food was, i lived on bread/water for a long time, until i was eventually moved "somewhere",

WHICH TO ME WAS A LIVING NIGHTMARE, BEING TRAPPED, Empathizing with those around me, who to me seemed lost with no direction, or understanding what was happening to them, but it was all making perfect "sense" to me.
I now understood something that we as a "humans" should perhaps not yet know, to be able to exsist as a "human".

I understand the power of our "thoughts", I understand "solid particles",

I AGREE "CREATION IS A THOUGHT WAVE UNIVERSE",
Which records (OUR) magnetic knowing as expressed by (OUR) electric thinking.

When you understand the "building blocks" are but waves at different levels of reference, You begin to see the real beauty of it all,
EVERYTHING/EVERYONE IS CONNECTED ON SO MANY LEVELS, WE ARE ALL CREATORS, ON LEVELS FEW HAVE YET TO COMPREHEND.

WE ARE MULTI-UNIVERSAL/MULTI-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES, SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IN OUR "EARTHLY FORMS".

EVERYTHING IS WITHIN EVERYTHING.

EARTH/HEART/HEAR/THE/ART :-)

Szaxx

The spherical wavefront is matter. The above representation of an electromagnetic wave is 2 dimensional. Add a third at 90 degrees to both waves. Thwn add another to this so it interlaces all at 90 degrees.
Our mind cannot accept this pictorially. Even the 3 dimensional view becomes unrepresented as time is displayed in the above as a linear function.
It's not when we go further into more dimensions. In some it can't exist.
If we take the represented EMF wave as represented and add a quadrature element that excludes time we see a line coming out from the central point. Time within this can't exist as its at 90 degrees to it.
It takes some thought to attempt an interpretation of this. An understanding is almost impossible.
There's more to the sun and the planets too. Magnetogravitics is one subject the world needs but it also needs a new designer fur coat. Which option has been taken?

sunshaker

Quote from: Szaxx on May 29, 2013, 10:43:04
The spherical wavefront is matter. The above representation of an electromagnetic wave is 2 dimensional. Add a third at 90 degrees to both waves. Thwn add another to this so it interlaces all at 90 degrees.
Our mind cannot accept this pictorially. Even the 3 dimensional view becomes unrepresented as time is displayed in the above as a linear function.
It's not when we go further into more dimensions. In some it can't exist.
If we take the represented EMF wave as represented and add a quadrature element that excludes time we see a line coming out from the central point. Time within this can't exist as its at 90 degrees to it.
It takes some thought to attempt an interpretation of this. An understanding is almost impossible.
There's more to the sun and the planets too. Magnetogravitics is one subject the world needs but it also needs a new designer fur coat. Which option has been taken?
I follow your lines of thinking, i must admit i started to have a read on "quadrature elements",  it would put einsteins chalk board to shame :-)
As you say magnetogravitics is the way forward, but as we know at the moment it is more about greed and power and magnetogravitics would upset the apple cart, but it will eventually happen. but at least for now the world looks good in its fur coat.