News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

do the laws of physics apply on other dimensions

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

The laws of physics apply on our dimension does that mean the laws of physics stay the same on other demensions or do the laws of physics change in other dimensions

Xanth

Laws of physics apply to a reality, yes.  Not necessarily OUR laws of physics though. 
If you can fly in another reality, then it must have a different set of laws.  :)

I posit that different realities you experience each have their own set of laws. 

Bert23

I think laws of physics that are applied to reality are constant. But if you're talking about other dimensions, I just don't know.

Szaxx

Hi Bert, if you have an hour, Google 'large scale retrieval'.
You'll find your answer lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rakkso

I once had the Crazy idea... Dreams, Projections, Astral travels etc., were bounded somehow by Quantum Physics Laws, as in, I think in being somewhere else and instantly I am, as the only thing that can overcome Light speed would deal with quantum mechanics. Also the lower the vibrations of matter, the more solid and less energetic (because of stasis) and tangible it becomes, so the higher vibrations, higher realms, higher levels of consciousness, would IMHO fit perfectly somehow with quantum mechanics, also the more energetic something is, the shorter its wavelength, and the smaller in becomes due to the increase in vibration which is in itself the amount of energy at moment in time. So you could go infinitely in the frequency range up, and become smaller and smaller in matter. So perhaps, just perhaps, an idea I had while I was admittedly very high, this is where the realms of afterlife/different dimensions have a base. Going inward

Quote from: Cool101 on January 15, 2015, 22:58:04
The laws of physics apply on our dimension does that mean the laws of physics stay the same on other dimensions or do the laws of physics change in other dimensions
I'd say none of us 'here' can really know :-P Google Fibonacci.