News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

All About Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamondlady1025

Infinity ~ The Soul Remembering Through Life Experience in
Chronology & Infinite Parallel Universes as One

Seeing Infinite Universes and Infinite Parallel Universes is something that I have the ability to do since I incarnated here on this earth dimension, although as I young earth dimensional child, I was free from remembering the all inclusive inner wisdom that this was so. We all have the capability to do and be this, it is simply that some souls are free from being consciously awakened to this yet. Spirit brings forth the wisdom that we are free from any such concept as linear time or space. Time and space is a concept that we souls created here on this earth dimension as a means of attempting to make sense of the perceived reality here. Therefore, we are free from any concept called a past, present, or future lives, as all of our Life Experiences are being experienced instantaneously, simultaneously as One Life Experience expressed within infinite Life Experiences at once. Now this is a concept that for many Spiritual Soul BEings in human form on this earth dimension have been unable to wrap their consciousness around as of yet, since we have chosen to forget this within the playing of this game we call LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience).  

Spirit imparts that in essence what we are able to do is to shift our focus from this earth dimension into other Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes, thereby seeing all of our lives being lived in Infinite Possibilities while still being physically embodied in this Life Experience. When we experience what we call on this earth dimension as a 'past, present, or future life' memory is in essence experiencing this viewing of these other infinite dimensions, Infinite Universes and Infinite Parallel Universes. How to access these other Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes is really simple. It is as simple as choosing to place our attention and intention upon wishing to be so. It is within our thoughtenergy that is thinking that we are in another Infinite Dimension, Infinite Universe, and/or Infinite Parallel Universe and then to be looking for that of which we already ARE ~ A Revolving Experience of.

The first moment I stepped into BEing conscious of this remembering the experience of other infinite dimensions, Infinite Universes and Infinite Parallel Universes, the experience can be described in what other souls might call as weird or strange. It occurred for me one evening on this earth dimension when the physical body that my soul resides in experienced what is known by conventional medicine as a "biliary colic" or "gallbladder attack". During this seeming "attack", I had taken some conventional Medicinal Ibuprofen (this was in this earth dimensional time before I knew of alternative medicine) to what I perceived as 'lessen the pain', so that I could go to sleep. I fell asleep and about two earth dimensional hours later, I awoke back in the physical body dripping in sweat (the fever from the perceived infection dissipated)and in the best way I can describe it as "electrified". My Diadem (Crown) Chakra and on out about two feet or so above the head (which is known as the AH~Ti Spiritual Oneness Chakra) was tingling with electric~like tingling, as was my Soul Eye (the Third Eye) and my hands. It was as if someone had turned on a light switch within the physical body in which my soul resides in the light socket. Talk about enlightening! :)

From that earth dimensional moment on, I am a pulsation of energy light, electric~like in illuminating and I tingle with this tingling I described as well. It is also from this earth dimensional moment on, that I experienced and still do, seeing each human physical form here on this earth dimension as a physical body yes, but what I also see these physical forms as the Spiritual Soul BEings they are, the light of who they are as a soul and all of their Life Experience within its entirety here on this earth dimension, as well as, the other infinite dimensions, Infinite Universes and Infinite Parallel Universes of this souls Life Experiences  and the Infinite Possibilities of the infinite forms they experience within each Infinite Dimension (including this earth dimension), each Infinite Universe, and each Infinite Parallel Universe all at Once. I see this with each soul, including my soul, within an ever constantness of BEing, Spiritual Oneness Observing this all the while still BEing focused on this earth dimension within my Life Experience. In attempting to describe what it is I have the ability to see is kind of like attempting to describe what Absoulute Love is. It is free from description, it is infinite.

I can view any soul as they seem within this earth dimension as in physical human form viewing all of their Multi~Dimensional Life Experiences as this soul (as shown in the mirrored images), as well as, seeing this soul as a sandal, an atom, a leaf, various animals, a flower, other souls, The Universal Source of All That Is, a dolphin, a telephone, a unicorn, a beach chair, and infinitely others. What is free from being shown in this picture though is that along with seeing the Spiritual Soul BEing and the physical body together as One of a soul on this earth dimension, rather than just seeing a soul standing there as in this picture, I am also able to see each soul in each Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes physically and spiritually BEing and doing infinite things (such as within this soul being a flower, I can see this soul being as the seed and how it transforms its essence through its flower life cycle or within BEing a chair I can see this chair being created and put together and the molecular cellular essence of each particle and then I can see other souls sitting on it and what this soul as a chairs experience is and so on infinitely) within those Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes within the infinite forms this soul is. I am also able to view this in the same way with what we call here on this earth dimension as inanimate objects.

The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing imparts that since everything has an energy vibration, then everything is actually animated in fluidity of motion and has a soul, as a soul is created from what we call as energy. It is just that we simply are in axiom with that things such as a desk say or a computer or bottle, that since we with our physical body eyes are free from seeing it move, then it 'must be' inanimate. Spirit imparts the wisdom that by seeing an object, another soul, or even our soul through The Ego Self of the Soul axiom of it 'must be inanimate' or 'must be this shape or that' or 'this way or that way' that limits our perception of what that object or a soul's Infinite Possibilities are. The object or soul itself is Infinite Possibilities, it is merely our perception of it that transforms it into 'only' one of the Infinite Possibilities the object is.

A Bit About Levitation, Gravity, and Other Infinite Possibilities

Any physical body that is sitting on any surface is levitated a microscopic distance above it. This is due to electromagnetic intermolecular and is what is known as the Zero Infinite Energy Resonance. As I earth dimensionally learned through my studies in Quantum Physics (which I speak of later within this Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter)) this Zero Infinite Energy Resonance creates what can be called as an invisible layer between two objects or souls to where anything or any soul is free from ever really physically touching. These things or souls One within this Zero Infinite Energy Resonance of spiritual energy essence, but they are in what we call here on this earth dimension as physical, they are free from ever physically touching. How is this possible we may ask? As if you are to take the two physical hands and place them together right in this moment we would say ~ "But I am touching this other hand, I can FEEL it with this other hand". However, consider this ~ if we are to take the hands and place them together, can we also sense or feel this vibrating energy space in between? What we experience them in placing these two hands together is that vibrating energy space which Spirit calls as Zero Infinite Energy Resonance. This is why anything or any soul is free from ever physically touching, it is a belief that when we hold the hands together that they are touching because a soul said this once and we chose to believe it, that has us say, believe, and experience that the hands are touching.

Which begs the question of ~ Do we really feel pain? We have the physical body experience of pain as Spirit and I write about as One, within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) of Vibrational Healing in the Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness book that I have co-created with Spirit simply because we have been conditioned that when a physical stimuli hits the physical body, that it triggers a response within the physical body brain that we have been conditioned to respond to by saying ouch. However, within Quantum Physics this Zero Infinite Energy Resonance shows us that we are free from every really being touch by any stimuli. Therefore, it is the axiom or perception that creates the experience of pain within the physical body. Do we really ever FEEL anything or any soul then? Physically, Spirit shares and this is confirmed through what we call as this earth dimension's proof by way of Quantum Physics, is that we are free from physically feeling. However, what we FEEL when we feel something is an experience. It is the all inclusive inner wisdom of an experience of Spiritual Oneness All That Isness that creates the experience called feeling. When we feel, just as with attempting to describe what Absoulute Love is, it simply is ~ a feeling; indescribable and infinite; it just IS. This feeling then that we feel is an experience in spiritual feeling, free from a 'having to' physically feel but rather an experience, an experience of ISness.

So we are in essence always levitating. We believe the axiom that gravity exists simply because a soul said it is so. Spirit has shared with me (and I also received confirmation of Spirit's messages through the earth dimensional learnings of Quantum Mechanics and Physics) that gravity 'only' exists if we perceive it as something anchoring, holding us like that of The Ego Self of the Soul. If we are in essence levitating whereby being free from ever really physically touching the ground of this earth dimension, then how can what we call as physically grounding be perceived as being connected to the earth? This is why Spirit gifted us the messages of what grounding is within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) in Shifting Spiritual Vibrations. Thus, how can we be free from experiencing levitation when we are always levitating? Souls on this earth dimension who resonate within the all inclusive wisdom from Spirit that we are free from ever really experiencing pain or that we are free from touching anything or any soul, that these are illusions we create within The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate from who we are and is also created within the physical body brain of a physical body response to an axiom we believe; these are souls who you will see who within the physical 'doingness' showing us the awe~inspiring ability to go beyond the illusions and axioms. These are soul who we will see 'doing' things such as fire walking over 2,000 degree coals, or piercing the physical body skin with hooks and then hanging down from those hooks flying on the bottom of a helicopter over the grand canyon, or levitating and infinitely other possibilities.

Therefore objects, our soul, other souls, and infinitely All That Is is always, In All Ways, levitating. It is merely the axiom that we choose to 'hold onto' so tightly that says that there is gravity and it is "weighing" or anchoring us "down" which is directionality perception within The Ego Self of the Soul. Then just as we saw in the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) in Vibrational Healing, that the axioms that we choose to 'hold onto' creates the physical body Well~BEing, such as it is that the axioms that we choose to 'hold onto' within the physical body that creates the physical body sensations of pain, of touch, of smell, of sight, and of hearing. It is the physical body brain where we choose to store the axioms and memories and such that receives the signal of what sense organ is to be activated long before the organ actually chooses to hear, smell, touch, see, experience pain, and so on.

It is within this ability to BE the Spiritual Oneness Observer that we are as a Spiritual Soul BEing within a physical form as One, able to do earth dimensional things such as bend spoons, or move objects such as in what we call here on this earth dimension as telekinesis, or levitating objects, our soul, or other souls. Spirit shares with us that all Telekinesis and bending spoons is the ability to BE One with what we consider as an inanimate object. To know it intimately, to see beyond the perceived earth dimensional Ego Self of the Soul limitations of 'it is only or it must be inanimate' to see it as energy alive within the hand or within the physical sight, then embracing this within the physical form and Spiritual Soul BEing that we are One with this object, as we are One with this object on a spiritual soulful ISness resonance.

In BEing with this resonance of BEing One ISness with an object, or a soul including our soul, we are then able to move it, bend it, levitate it, and shape it either within the Soul Eye (the Third Eye), within physical sight, or within any other infinitely possible ways. The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing reveals the wisdom that if we are to with the physical hands move an object or to force a spoon to bend with strength, we are in essence within The Ego Self of the Soul forcing our will as if in a way to control and manipulate the object to serve our Ego Self of the Soul's purposes. As we have discovered within the other Spiritual Treasure Gifts (Chapters), we experience the inner wisdom that when we are choosing to BE this illusionary force of will, we are within The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving ourselves as separate from this object. Consequently, we will see physical evidence of a spoon bent in this way with what we call here on this earth dimension as "stress markings". This is also why when in the praxis of telekinesis or levitation, we may discover that we are free from "seeing physical evidence of it" within this earth dimension or that the object or soul that we are desiring to move or levitate is free from being or doing so. It is when we come into this re~membering of the Spiritual Oneness Observer in BEing One with an object or another soul or even our soul that these manifestations seen either physically on this earth dimension through the physical eyes, within the Soul Eye (the Third Eye), or within any other infinite possible ways is infinitely possible.

I instruct this within the Spiritual Circles we provide within our Spiritual Center and I Absoulutely Love to watch in awe~inspiring wonder as a soul's face and being just lights up with such awe, wonder, amazement, and excitement as they actually get to see with their physical form sight their ability to bend a spoon as in BEing One with it and shifting their axioms of what they perceive as an object is. The spoon just melts into one's hands therefore making it hot, somewhat slimy like, and able to be bent into any shape we so choose it to.

It also gifts them with the ability to experience the inner knowing, the all inclusive inner wisdom, and the re~membering (a Soul Remembering, a Soul Memory) of that which is within them always, In All Ways, that they just have forgotten which is that we are One with anything and any soul, that we can do within a human doing form and BE whomever we so choose. It opens what other souls have told me as "a whole new world for them". It really is free from being new per se, it seems to appear as new simply as they are remembering something that they chose to forget in playing this game we call here on this earth dimension as LIFE.

I bend spoons all of the time. I will share of a story about a spoon I bent in a meditation once. It was just after Aaron had gifted me this beautiful water moving picture of a lighthouse for our wedding anniversary. It is very similar to the vision that I have experienced of the crystal lighthouse of Lemuria with the rocks that extend for as far as the physical eyes can see, however, this picture that Aaron gifted me is of a wooden lighthouse rather than of a crystalline like lighthouse. It has the sounds of the ocean within it as it illuminates the room with its soft light and rolling waves of water within the ocean of the picture. I was meditating upon this picture with the spoon in hand. All I remember is the whole room turning into water, like pure molecules of water in gentle waves. Everything was this crystalline like water, much the way I see Spirit Souls, but it was everything in the room I was observing in this meditation with the physical eyes moving from the picture of the seeming waves of water moving to all of the room and everything in it in this manner of moving waves of water. When I came out of the deep meditated trance I was within, I had discovered the spoon like this picture you see. It was truly amazing to me!

I enjoyed a similar experience just recently when Aaron, our boys, and I went to a nearby lake. Aaron and the boys were fishing while I sat over nearby on a grassy area going through the journals of handwritten channels I have from Spirit for this Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) and reading a book. While in the midst of this meditation of reading, I observed two squirrels as within seeing Multi~Dimensionally, I was able to observe them free from ever lifting the physical eyes off of the page I was reading. One of them spoke to me telepathically and said from his whole he poked his head and body out of, "Hey want to play a game?" It was then I looked up and made a soul to soul connection with this squirrel. The other squirrel seemed to be playing nearby while this other squirrel and I engaged in this conversation via telepathy.

Squirrels are normally what we call here on this earth dimension as afraid of other physical human forms and often hide when we approach them. I was sitting in this earth dimensional's definition as maybe about four feet from this animal friend soul. There were children running around very close to where I was sitting and also close to this squirrels' hole where he was, and yet during our soul to soul telepathic conversation, he was free from ever running and hiding in this earth dimension. The game that we played was that he asked me to focus upon him and see if I could move him telekinetically. While looking with the soft eyes that Spirit gifted me with as in the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) on The Infinite Rays of Light (Auras and Chakras), I observed him with soft eyes slightly to the left of him and within an instant he moved. I moved him about three steps away from where he was originally just barely out of his hole. All the while, even with utilizing the soft eyes technique, he and I were locked in a soulful physical eye gaze of which neither of us looked away from. As he moved those three steps, his gaze continued to be within mine as One.

When I completed the moving of him three steps, the squirrel congratulated me, he moved back to his original place as if in a sliding motion rather than walking the three steps back, and then asked me to do this again in praxis with him. We did this about ten or so times. When we had completed this game and telepathic journey together, in looking at my cell phone, it appeared to be that twenty earth dimensional minutes had gone by (which Spirit later reveals what this time passing means later in this Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter)) from the last moment I had looked at the time, except even though in this earth dimension time seemed to have been moving "normally", I felt as though this squirrel and I had moved in slow~motion and had spent what appeared to be a whole LIFE together in those brief moments.

I myself, realized through this channeled information and the gift of being able to see all things, all souls in their Spiritual Soul BEing essence and physical body essence as One and also seeing each soul/physical body essences Infinite Possibilities simultaneously, instantaneously as One at Once, that I had always, In All Ways, been able to BE within this resonance. That I was in this resonance on this earth dimension as a young child it was just simply that in playing the game we call LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) on this earth dimension that I had chosen the unconscious choice to "block it out" as we say here on this earth dimension as I explained within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) of Shifting Spiritual Vibrations under the 'On Being an Empath' section.
The experience during what was called as the "gallbladder attack" was really a re~awakening, a re~membering of the memories (the Soul Rememberings) of BEing this resonance on this earth dimensional Life Experience as a young child bringing it forth into this earth dimensional moment and also of the Infinite Possibilities of Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes that I am experiencing. It is just as exciting and fun to be able to BE this Spiritual Oneness Observer within my Spiritual Soul BEing and physical body. And actually receiving the spiritual confirmation of this came for me when the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know?" came out. When I saw that movie, I was ecstatic to know that what I have been experiencing (and still do!) for what we call here as many earth dimensional years is now actually being brought forth into this earth dimension so all can see what it is I am experiencing and that they can re~member and experience it too if they so choose as we all have the ability to BE within this resonance if we so choose to BE, it is matter of what we are placing our attention and intention on. It is a movie that I highly recommend!

As we have seen throughout this Spiritual Treasure Chest that we call a book, that what we are in axiom with comes to be so in our experience in this LIFE on this earth dimension. So if we are within our thoughtenergy are within the axiom of "I cannot bend spoons, or levitate anything or anyone, or move any object utilizing the mere shifting of my beliefs!" Then this is what will show up for us and we will continue to be free from manifesting such a bending of spoons or levitation or telekinesis into this earth dimensional Life Experience. And if we so choose to be in axiom with that we are One with All That Is, and within this ISness can bend, move, levitate anything and any soul including our soul by simply BEing in One ISness with it, then this is the experience we will continue to manifest. And as Spirit and I will share within this Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter), we can re~member this Soul Remembering of BEing within Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality and traveling within this Multi~Dimensionalness if we choose to.

Dimensional Traveling Machines and Multi~Dimensional Travel

What is this concept that we call here on this earth dimension as The Ego Self of the Soul? From everything that Spirit has shared with us within this Spiritual Treasure Chest, we experience the all inclusive inner wisdom that The Ego Self of the Soul is the sleeping consciousness or unconscious resonance of perceiving ourselves as 'only' a body and as separate from all, providing an illusion of being within the box that I wrote of within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) of Vibrational Healing, which is of protecting from "out there" whoever the soul is (us) "in there". Thus, the illusion of what we think and believe we are (Who I believe I am is my possessions, what other souls think of me, what I do and so on) is influenced by The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate.  Spirit shares that this box can be seen within The Ego Self of the Soul's view as a closed or "cut off", like in when we choose a decision (remembering from the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience in Choice of Spirit's wisdom of Choice and decision) ~ to cut~off, a closed object of the Soul. Just as Spirit and I referred to the wisdom of being within a box, this Ego Self of the Soul can be this closed off, cut~off box with its inner surface made of mirror (remembering the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience in Reflection) that reflect the light of who we are BEing. It is a perceived box of "protection", protecting whomever the soul is who resides within it or "in there" from the perceived "out there". In being in this resonance the mirrors act as a kind of a movie theater show, the story of our lives that keeps us entertained with its mirrored "lightshow".

I speak of this wisdom Spirit has gifted me within the confining of our souls within a box in the Spiritual Circles we hold each week in our center. This wisdom came forth to me a few earth dimensional years ago when unpacking our Halloween decorations that earth dimension year. In our holiday boxes is this little box, about this earth dimensional size of three inches cubed, with a suction cup on the bottom. Its design is of a crate~type box (plastic). On all sides of it there are stickers on it that say 'breakable', and such. One side of this cube has an eyeball sticking out of it like through a crack. There is an on/off switch on this objects bottom and upon turning this contraption on it shakes in your hand, makes a knocking sound as if someone knocking from inside the box and it says "Excuse me, Excuse me, Can you let me outta here?!" Upon turning on, as I do every earth dimension year, I just have to laugh, as it is such a cute little Halloween knickknack I discovered years ago and we all love it here in the house. However, this particular moment of turning it on, I received the message from The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing, that this is exactly what it is we do within the human 'doing' of The Ego Self of the Soul when we perceive ourselves as separate thereby creating the illusion of being trapped inside a box, yelling "Excuse me, Excuse me, Can you let me outta here?!"

Spirit shares ~ How funny it seems that we are in this perception for when we get "outside" of the box, we come to see that we were free from ever having any box there. The box itself is an illusionary one we create when we are seeing ourselves as separate from the Universal Source of All That Is that we emanate from, separate from ourselves, from other souls, from LIFE, and from all we desire for and from our LIFE. And when we look at these messages from Spirit, and we look at this illusion of a box, and then we wonder just how silly we all really are attempting to keep ourselves within an illusionary box that is free from existing but yet we believe so strongly that it does exist. And yet, we choose to hold onto the axiom so tightly that it is so real! That we are so free from ever getting out of the box, from being Radiant Infinite Well~BEing, from everything we desire for our lives, when the answers are right here with us and within us all along!

The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing (or Spirit) brings forth the wisdom that just as in the Halloween box, where it has a crack within it with one eyeball peering out, that while we choose to be within this Ego Self of the Soul's box, we too are peering out with that one eyeball, our Soul Eye. This Soul Eye then brings forth the light of other souls and events so that these mirrors also pick up the reflection from other souls and other events from this earth dimension, from Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes and mixes with the internal reflections of The Ego Self of the Soul. We are then able to make what we call on this earth dimension as comparisons, judgments, and evaluations of the Ego Self of Soul and of these events, of other souls, and even of our soul, within this lightshow of mirrored reflection "in there".

This lightshow embraces itself within the physical body and the physical body brain in much the same way as the movie theater show that Spirit gifts us with the Spiritual Metaphor of within the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience in Choice, that keeps us glued to our theater seat just like when we watch any movie on this earth dimension. Although we are witnesses to LIFE's passage, within this Ego Self of the Soul free from BEing merged into the Whole Soul as One, we experience this LIFE passage as if we are sitting in the stands on a basketball court, rather than BEing on the court of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) and playing the game. We then see ourselves free from being the images on the screen, but as perceived "real" selves each inside of our own private little world of the physical body. As Spirit reveals later in this Spiritual Treasure Gift, it is when we see ourselves free from BEing 'only a body' that this assists us in the shift from The Ego Self of the Soul merging into the Whole Soul as One.

Spirit shares with us that it is when we shift into who we are as a Spiritual Soul BEing, as infinite expressions of the Universal Source of All That Is which we emanate from, that The Ego Self of the Soul shifts, merges into the Whole Soul in Spiritual Oneness at Once. It is then that the Infinite Possibilities of what we know within this earth dimension as time travel occurs, as Multi~Dimensional travel being free from the earth dimensional illusions of time and space. This along with the shifting of Spiritual Vibrations and Vibrational Healing provides us the slowing of the physical body's aging process as we within the illusions of time and space, we are in essence (from an earth dimensional view anyhow) shifting back to our core spiritual soul's essence, back to our source, to The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from.

Thereby, this is what is known here on this earth dimension as the "secret fountain of youth". The fountain of youth is free from being discovered within this earth dimension's ideas of a bottle of age defying make~up or some "diet" or pills, but through a way of BEing that Spirit has shown us through this Spiritual Treasure Chest known as this book of Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness that we all have been looking for. The Ego Self of the Soul believes that the fountain of youth as something to be discovered, and is to be discovered "out there", that we must search for it. However, we are free from having to "search for it" or having to "discover it out there" as it is already and always, Always Ready and In All Ways, with us and within us. This is why we see souls on this earth dimension appear to be ageless or living within the physical body for many earth dimensional years, as these souls have embraced the fountain of youth in that although this earth dimension's concept of time seems to move fast or at the same pace, these souls experience a slowing of movement as they have stepped into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality.

When we have this experience of Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality we say things like "I complete so much in 'no time' at all" as we really are free from experiencing time at all. While we may be experiencing LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) as if we are in slow motion or expedient motion or even in 'no motion at all' as if time has stopped, relative to the experiences of other souls around us in the illusion of time saying things such as "time sure is flying, it just seems like yesterday, it was the beginning of the year and now it is already New Year's again", we feel a sense within Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality as if we are free from time, as if everything is in a Amaranthine circular pattern of All that Is. Events in this game we call LIFE are connected by cyclical circular energetic patterns of Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality, free from time.

When other souls make comments such as the one about the time flying and such, I always smile in acknowledgement of the inner wisdom that in BEing Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality that time is free from being linear, it is infinite, therefore we are really free in this earth dimension from there ever being a concept called time or it illusionarily flying. That I can BE the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience in Compassion in understanding and allowing them to be within the experience of the illusion of time if they so choose to be, and that if they inquire about Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality, then I will share with them the wisdom that has been gifted to me here within this Spiritual Treasure Chest that we call a book. Likewise when the appearance of earth dimensional time appears to be moving slowly or at the same pace, yet we are experiencing the e~motion of moving fast, then we are residing within the "need to get it done" human "doing" fast, fast, fastness of The Ego Self of the Soul being unconsciously asleep as 'only' this physical body.

Earth dimensional time travel's components are of "having to have" an Ego Self of the Soul, one that must see this travel as a concrete time machine "in order to" travel whereas Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality travel brings everything into Oneness at Once with the traveling machine being that of the physical body and soul as One moving, shifting into Multiple Dimensions and Universes instantaneously, simultaneously free from the perceived constraints of directionality or linearity. It is our focus Multi~Dimensionally that gifts us with this earth dimensional perception of time being slow or fast. It is our perception within the physical body brain called the mind that creates the appearance of time being slow or fast. Habitual energetic cyclical patterns are when the axioms that we 'hold onto' within us is chosen by us to be unchangeable, free from shifting in the illusion of time before and after an event.

The intervals of time we perceive as experiences appear as punctuations (or periods) of consciousness, of a consciousness known as periods of time. This is how we acquire this earth dimensional concept called "sense of time". Yet there are infinite ways to travel Multi~Dimensionally free from the confines of a traveling machine and free from the earth dimensional concepts of time and space. On this earth dimension within the Sanskrit Language is a word known as "Samsara" (pronounced as sum sare uh) which signifies indefinitely repeating cycles of birth/life/death as a conditioned existence of boundedness. Meaning that if we are in axiom with that this is the way it is and has always been and always will be then this is the way it is. It is bounded meaning unchangeable. It is within The Ego Self of the Soul focusing on this concept of boundedness and separateness, this concept of Samsara, that we experience this earth dimensional concept of what we call here as time and space. There is yet another Sanskrit word by the name of "Maya" (pronounced as My uh) which means an illusion, the persistent axiom that binds us to space and time as a duality so we participate in the flow of perpetual energetic pattern cycles rather than choosing the Spiritual Oneness of Multi~Dimensionality.

The Illusion of Time

The Ego Self of the Soul, illusions, and time~boundedness are intimately connected, as what we experience the thoughtenergy of that we think we are within The Ego Self of the Soul and who we are as a Spiritual Soul BEing are free from BEing one in the same as The Ego Self of the Soul when choosing the perception of being separate then sees itself as separate until we choose to merge the two into BEing One. Who we are as a Spiritual Soul BEing is a reflection, a expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that is anything, everything, nothing, Absoulute Love, Infinite Light, Peace, and Bliss all Infinitely as One Spiritual Light. The Ego Self of the Soul forms an illusionary boundary separating "out there" from "in here", up and down, good and bad, right and wrong, and so on. It does so as The Ego Self of the Soul believes that it "must' somehow protect the game we call LIFE on this earth dimension. As the game of LIFE evolves, transforms, and changes (as we know of Spirit's wisdom that everything is constantly changing), the previous axioms and illusionary boundaries of perception and protection are free from being needed any longer. Hence, by shifting the axioms and merging the illusionary perceptions and protections into Spiritual Oneness, we shift from the boundedness of the time and space matrix that anchors us within the illusion of time and shifts us into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality.

The passing of punctuations (periods) or moments of time are illusionary as there is but One Infinite moment. The soul wears the physical body as a garment to be shed just as a snake sheds its skin, when it becomes worn. Thus the soul travels from physical body to physical body and from this physical body to other infinite forms. The soul is eternal. The soul is infinite, within One infinite circle cycle, free from being subject to life and death cycles. It is the physical body and the infinite forms when transform into as a soul, that goes through this illusionary cycle of life and death and life again as One circle free from there being a beginning or an ending, therefore, this why they are infinite forms including physical human form.
Yet, we are free from accepting this as long as we choose to remain caught in the illusion of LIFE as a duality. The concept of time is as Spirit has imparted, is intimately related to the physical body, The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate free from yet being merged into the Soul as a whole, and the physical body brain as an illusion, and that it is the physical body brain that creates the concept of this illusion we call time. We all have access to that spaceless timeless resonance where Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality is. By shifting The Ego Self of the Soul's illusions of time, of the way we view LIFE, and of the way we view dimensional travel, we then shift into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality. If we have ever experienced the art of yoga or of meditation, or of being so focused upon something that the world as we know it seems to have the appearance of just "fading away", then we know of what the experience of this spaceless timeless resonance of Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality is.

When we shift into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality, we see the hundreds, thousands, the thousands upon thousand, the infiniteness of our energy form and of anything and any soul's energy forms, as the Universal Multi~Dimensional form of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is can show us whatever it is we desire to see in One place as infinite expressions of the One. When we are the Spiritual Oneness Observers, we then observe a single form changing all of the potential forms and all potential forms transforming into a single form infinitely. The ability to be this is free from 'only' using our physical sense of sight. It is within using our physical sight and our spiritual sight as One, something we already and always, Always Ready and In All Ways, experience the inner wisdom of and are Spiritual Oneness Observing, though most of us souls are free from remembering, coming to the inner knowing of, and being within all inclusive inner wisdom of this yet. It is within all these resonances of BEing that we have yet to remember, embrace, and treasure within the all inclusive inner wisdom of which is why Spirit has invited me to write this book through them and with them, to assist all souls within remembering, embracing, and treasuring all of the Soul Rememberings through our Life Experience here on this earth dimension. It is within this realization or enlightenment that we are able to see what has been missing, to know with our spiritual inner wisdom that it is free from ever being missing at all as it is always, In All Ways, within us. We begin to "see" or being enlightened to images as if looking at one thousand of them, multiple Universes and Dimensions atop multiple Universes and Dimensions as if lined up in a row along side each other or within infinite places yet, with the inner wisdom that they are all the same image, all One expressed within infinite images of the same One, much like the one in this picture of a hall of mirrors of Infinite Possibilities.

Hence, Spirit reveals that for us to Multi~Dimensionally travel or to shift into a space of Infinite Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality, we are invited to drop off some baggage for the trip, just as one drops off their luggage at the baggage terminal when going on an airplane flight on this earth dimension. This baggage is known as The Ego Self of the Soul. For it is The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate that clouds us from Infinite Dimensional traveling consciously. It is within dropping off this baggage of The Ego Self of the Soul, that just as our baggage merges into the airplane for us to travel with it, so too, are we merging The Ego Self of the Soul within the soul as a whole or Whole Soul for our Multi~Dimensional travel. The Ego Self of the Soul acts as an anchor or like that of heavy baggage, illusionarily holding us down to the confines of its' illusions and axioms, these illusions and axioms being that there is such a thing as time and space. In this illusion of time and space we are in axiom with that we are separate from All That Is, therefore, our thoughtenergy is 'If I am separate, how will I or how can I ever be All That Is?' This then creates the illusion that is we are to transform over and over or re~incarnating in a linear time frame, enabling these illusions and axioms to persist for as long as each Spiritual Soul BEing is enchanted with this game of 'I am separate and am free from being All That Is and connected to All That Is, so I will keep pretending that I am free from knowing this so I can continue to play the game'.

It is when we "get it" or shift into Spiritual Oneness infinitely and continuously within the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience in Infinity, that the illusions and axioms that we incarnate over and over ceases to exit. Thus, what we call on this earth dimension as souls who choose to be atheists, they are actually correct in the assessment that they believe that we simply (as simple as) have One LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) as in essence this is what this really means; as when we see from Multi~Dimensionality of Infinite Spiritual Oneness we see that we experience One LIFE expressed within Infinite Possibilities of Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes as what we call here on this earth dimension as incarnations or other Life Experiences.

Memories

When in The Ego Self of the Soul, we see things as if there is an 'out there' and an 'in here'. Memories reside and resonate within us because we make an effort consciously or unconsciously to embrace or 'hold onto' to them. The memories we create, embrace, and hold onto are associated with a feeling or e~motion that is attached to the event that is occurring, thereby creating what we call a memory. Once something triggers this memory such as what we call a dream or the meeting of another soul, or seeing something, it recalls this memory for us to remember. This is why Spirit calls the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter)s as Soul Rememberings as they are the memories of the infinite expression of the Universal Source of All That Is experienced in this game called LIFE as One LIFE being brought into this focus we call a Parallel Universe of Life Experience. When we unconsciously 'hold onto' a memory created from an e~motion, this is a memory we 'hold onto' within The Ego Self of the Soul. It is this memory that triggers an Ego Self of the Soul e~motion, illusion and/or axiom about this memory and All That Is about this memory that brings about the e~motion, illusions, and axioms. When we consciously embrace a memory, this is a memory embraced within a feeling of Spiritual Oneness, Absoulute Love, Bliss, Peace, and Joy. It is this memory that when triggered gifts us a feeling of Spiritual Oneness, Absoulute Love, Bliss, Peace, and Joy in response to this memory.

What we call on this earth dimension as past lives, future lives, and that we are somehow in this moment within what is called as a present LIFE, Spirit reveals that these ideas of a past, present, and future are the duality concepts of this earth dimension. Concepts that plant us firmly to this earth dimension in ordinary duality concepts of time and space. With these seeming illusionary anchors in place, Multi~Dimensional travel (or as we call it here on this earth dimension 'time travel') of Infinite spiritual Oneness then gifts us the appearance of eluding us. To "hold onto" memories as an illusion of The Ego Self of the Soul of pain, hurt, anger, and so on, we choose to see these memories as an 'only' focus, focusing 'only' on this event, delving into The Ego Self of the Soul Rabbit Hole of the illusions, axioms, and perceptions of this particular event, is what can actually bring the illusion of time created within the physical body brain and Ego Self of the Soul as a possibility experience in this game we call LIFE. All of us souls here have experienced this at one moment or another. If we are to recall in this moment an event in which we perceived that a soul 'hurt us' or that we were upset, we will experience this experience.

Spirit shares that it is when we shift the axioms of who we are, being in alignment with The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from experiencing the Spiritual Oneness, Absoulute Love, Bliss, Peace, and Joy in response to memories associated with this Infinite Spiritual Oneness, Absoulute Love, Bliss, Peace, and Joy, that we are in essence, in spiritual essence, "moving back" in earth dimensional time, back to The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from. If we choose to continue following 'down The Ego Self of the Soul Rabbit Hole' with the habitual energetic patterns of illusions, axioms, and e~motions which are free from resonating within our soul any longer to continue to run this conditioned programming, we are then within the illusion of earth dimensional time as rolling along in a forward e~motion or energy~in~motion time, like that of a snowball rolling along a hill in what we call here on this earth dimension within directionality as "downhill". This is why we souls on this earth dimension may say a statement such as "I am going downhill" or "I feel like I am going downhill today", as this is what this means. We are within the earth dimensional sense of directionality illusion of "going downhill" as in 'going down The Ego Self of the Soul Rabbit Hole'. When we step into Spiritual Oneness and see Multi~Dimensionality, we see that this merely refers to a statement made about one's perceived e~motional resonance in this earth dimension of duality, that when shifted into Spiritual Oneness is free from residing where Multi~Dimensionality is.

Therefore, we are able to be in both moving back and moving forward in the illusion that we call here on this earth dimension as time, as well as within Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes simultaneously, instantaneously BEing One, to where it is a full circle. This is why we can say that we are free from the concept called time on this earth dimension, as we then know that it is experienced within this earth dimension we are living in this focused dimension. Within other Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes, including the Infinite Parallel Universes of this earth dimension may have various experiences with time or being free from time or other Infinite Possibilities. Within this earth dimension when stepping into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality we are then free from experiencing the illusion of time in this particular Parallel Universe of this earth dimension. Hence Multi~Dimensional travel is possible always, In All Ways. We are invited to shift The Ego Self of the Soul into One with the Whole Soul if one chooses to Multi~Dimensionally travel, as in BEing so we lift the veil of illusion of impossibility and see Infinite Possibilities or as I am Infinitely Possible Multi~Dimensionally.

Clocks

Clocks gift us with what we know on this earth dimension as linear time. The sense that something is changing implying that even though something in cyclical (that is repeats in a cycle) that it is free from repeating in the same way and it is that sense of something changing that gifts us the that we call as time passing and we have chosen to experience this time passing in a straight line we call linear time.

This notion called linear time and of clocks is an earth dimensional concept that we created. It seems that we gift credence to the concept of linear time and of the clock, rather than our own intuitive sense of infinite chronology. We do so because within The Ego Self of the Soul we are in axiom with that our intuition is free from being 'real' because it is unseen, immeasurable, and comparable like time supposedly is, something of which The Ego Self of the Soul when it perceives itself as separate experiences that "it simply must need to have in order to be real" (remember that when we resonate in this state of being in The Ego Self of the Soul as separate we live from a place of must's, shoulds, in order to's,  have to's and so on). Spirit shares that when attempting to bring forth comparison to anything or any soul, that this just brings The Ego Self of the Soul an illusionary sense of either superiority or inferiority, that within Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality is seen as free from any 'need to' compare, as all is One expressed infinite free from any infinite way expressed being any 'better than' any other way. However, within a perception of duality on this earth dimension we replace our inner intuitional sense within an outside influence, an outer sense called a clock or linear time.

Yet, the linear time and clock is free from existing 'out there' as it is a thing we created, therefore, is with us and within us always. Which begs us to ask two questions ~ Do we really experience time? And if so, how do we measure time?

Here on this earth dimension, we walk along a line called LIFE that begins at birth and ends in transformation (or death as we call it here on this earth dimension). This linear motion seems to resonate with us. Or does it? This is the illusion as it resonates within The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate, so it is free from resonating with us as a soul, as the soul essence that emanates from and is The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. A Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is which is free from this concept of time and space as it simply IS ~ Infinite. Clocks, calendars, linear time were all created on this earth dimension in an attempt to display an outer image of our inner sense or intuition as a means to compare it to something so as to know of our inner sense. Otherwise, how would we know of it?
When we see time in a circle cyclical sense it is free from a beginning or an end, it just simply is as a continuous circling cycle, like that of a wedding ring, we then can create whatever we so choose within this circling cycle. How do we know that something is just what is? Simply because we experience it. Experience gifts us with the ISness of What Is.

As I wrote of the blueberry experience earlier within this Spiritual Treasure Chest; as it is written within the first book I wrote in co~creation with Spirit called Life Long Learning I speak of experiencing within speaking about Blueberries....."It is like the analogy of what a blueberry tastes like. I could sit here for days, months, years, until I became "blue" in the face (no pun intended here!) attempting to describe for you what a blueberry tastes like. I can be as descriptive and as imaginative as I could be, and you still would never know what a blueberry tastes like. That is, until you have tried it for yourself. Until you have the experience of that scrumptious little morsel, until you have lived it in your experience, it will 'only' mean to you that of what it is to you, a description of what a blueberry tastes like. And the 'only' way for you to experience it, is to experience it." Thus, we could say that Absoulute Love is free from judgment. But....how do we know? Because we experience the ISness of Absoulute Love. There is an ISness to the concept of time then that just IS, free from it being a concept measurable within the linearness of clocks and calendars. Time simply just IS, it is infinite. Therefore, how can it be called linear time if time simply IS?

Do We Really Experience Time?

Do we really experience time then? If we were to watch an analog clock on the wall with a second hand, or even a digital clock with the seconds, we can see one number fading and another reappearing and/or we see a click of a piece of metal on a circular thing called a clock. All it leaves us with is the moment we call time that we are experiencing now as a possible measurement of quantity of time. However, the instant that we go to measure it, that time we are attempting to quantify mysteriously vanishes into what we perceive as the past by the clicking of the next click or the changing of the next number. Does this mean then that we measured time? Has time really "passed" or "past"?

Thus, we can see that we are free from experiencing or quantifying time. However, even though we seem to be free from experiencing time, we still hold the axiom that it exists, simply because it is. It is an axiom we choose to 'hold onto' as if we own this axiom that creates the experience of time. Therefore, time is experienced within our perception of what time is rather than an actual experience of time like within the example of the blueberry. We may see physically these numbers appear and reappear in intervals that express what we consider as time in the way of seconds or minutes or even hours. However, we are free from ever physically wrapping our hands per se around those perceived seconds to measure it like say we would measure a fruit's weight or the measurement of how long a wall is. These items within what is perceived as physicality here on this earth dimension are what we call as measurable, however, time is free from the measuring physically. We may have a concept of there being two distinct seconds (remembering Spirit's wisdom that when we choose the experience of distinct we are viewing some thing or a soul or our soul from the Ego Self in a perception of being separate from this thing, or this soul or from our soul, or from the Universal Source of All That is which we emanate from thus providing the illusion of distinctness), however those two distinct seconds or minutes or hours are in this moment free from being in this moment within the illusion of what is known as linear time as they have "passed" or "past", therefore they remain immeasurable.

Thus, what we call as time "passed" or the past remains immeasurable, as does what in known within the illusion of linear time as future time. We can anticipate the future per se in our perceptions of what we call as our imagination, and the time "passed" or the past can be viewed from our memories (or re~memberances) if we choose to re~member or experience the memory of them. However, does this mean we experience and measure time? Spirit shares that we are free from experiencing and measuring time as what we are experiencing is watching a metal piece called a hand move or some numbers appearing/reappearing and what we are also experiencing is our perception of what we are in axiom with or believe time is within the watching of a piece of metal move or some numbers appearing and reappearing. Therefore, it is the physical hand movement moving from here to there that is measurable and the appearing/reappearing of some numbers in the way of how many of those numbers appeared/reappeared, that this is also measurable, however, this then is the measurement and experience of numbers and of metal pieces moving rather than the measurement and experience of time. Hence, the measurability and the experience of time is free from actually being experienced or measured.

So it is that we are in axiom with this illusion called time that keeps us within experiencing an illusionary experience called time. What we are then measuring and experiencing is the illusions, perceptions, and axioms of time rather than time itself. Is that not what we are doing and who we are being? Are we not always carrying a watch or asking what time is it or looking for a clock? We evolve much of our earth dimensional lives to this concept of time that we are free from ever experiencing and measuring. Even the concept of now or in the moment is an earth dimensional idea of which we are free from defining. This is why Spirit shares with us the wisdom that 'the moment' is really One Infinite Moment as the ISness of One in what we call here on this earth dimension as a moment, therefore it is One Infinite Moment as it is a infinite moment that is of Oneness.  Hence, it is something we experience as an e~motion inside ourselves that there is somehow a past, present, and future; that there is time. This is what creates the illusion of time within The Ego Self of the Soul and is the persistent belief of being in axiom with an illusion that creates what we know as time.

The Experience of Time

Earth dimensional time is then experienced by any soul or anything such as a clock depending on how that thing or a soul perceives it. Earth dimensional time also is experienced depending on how that thing or a soul moves in relation to anything else ~ if it moves naturally and effortlessly then the experience of time will be shorter from this souls perception compared to the time experienced by other seemingly non~moving things and by other souls. This is why we have the experience of time moving slower when we are moving naturally and effortlessly through LIFE as the appearance of this moving naturally and effortlessly gifts us with the appearance of time moving slowly, although the time on a clock or the clicking of the numbers to other souls seems to have moved slowly, as what we call "normal" or fast. However the clock itself is moving at the same rate of tick tock tick tock as it always does. This is where earth dimensional perceptional sayings such as "Time flies when we are having fun" and "Gee, I feel like I am in slow mode today" and "I am so busy, I feel like a chicken running around with its head cut off" and so on  come from. We tend to experience the thoughtenergy within The Ego Self of the Soul in axiom with the concept of time and space of attempting to measure time such as, 'how long did it or will it take?' when asking about another souls experience or 'how long will I need to stand in line?' and so on. The question   is ~ are we really transcending the perceived boundaries of time and space, or are we simply freeing ourselves from the illusions, axioms, and perceptions?

When we step into Multi~Dimensionality Spiritual Oneness we see time based upon descriptions of the feelings and of the ISness of the experience. Such as when we fall in Absoulute Love, or the way we feel when we attend a baseball game and experience that 9th inning bottom of the ninth, two outs home run during a game from a man who was considered to be injured stepping up to the plate to win the game for the team we are routing for. I received the pleasurous gift of the feeling and ISness of Multi~Dimensional Spiritual Oneness experience during a moment on this earth dimension when I was a Dodger fan. Anyone remember the famous Kirk Gibson homerun? If you were there physically on this earth dimension or listened to it or have seen it since placing yourself within an Infinite Parallel Universe of experiencing it, it is Awesome!  The anticipation of all of us on our feet cheering and screaming as he approached the plate; The crack of the bat as the ball hit it and the ball sailing through the skies and right towards us!

If you look at the footage of where the ball was hit, you will see a line of all blue sweatshirts right where the camera shows the ball being hit. That was my family and myself (my mom, my dad, my brother, my aunt, and my grandmother) attempting to catch the ball! My Aunt got trampled on by many souls as she tried along with the rest of us to get that ball which landed just mere inches from us, but oh what an amazing momentous experience! It is awe~inspiring watching the footage each earth dimensional moment to hear announcer Vin Scully, who rarely raises his trademark dulcet voice, is nearly yelling when he says, "High fly ball into right field, she i~i~i~is... gone!!!" and then seeing us all jumping up and down screaming in excitement and chasing after the ball as he announces, "In a year that has been so improbable, the impossible has happened!"  Needless to say, I had little physical voice after that game from screaming in excitement so! Ask my father and he will proudly share with anyone this story of how he took his kids to one of the most momentous sports events ever on this earth dimension! :) In fact, just recently Wheaties cereal featured this homerun on the cover of its cereal box, of which, I bought a box and gifted it to my dad! :)

If you notice, as I write and describe this experience, it is based upon the feeling and the ISness of the moment and of the experience placing the event into what we know here on this earth dimension as time and of the moment, rather than ok on this date at such and such time we did this and my aunt got angry about being trampled over..... My aunt in this earth dimension was free from being angry, however, I what I am showing here as an example of what an e~motional perception of earth dimensional time is perceived as and that I am sharing with you this experience of the most amazing homerun (in this Life Experience in this earth dimension for me) by bringing us all into an Infinite Parallel Universe with me to experience it with me in this moment, to show that it was free from being within the e~motional state of measuring of time but rather within the feeling and ISness of the experience of time, as this is how time is experienced; within the Infiniteness of feeling and experience, it just IS, therefore, time ~ just IS.  I will say now for a point of reference in this earth dimensional time for anyone who is reading this and is interested that this homerun of Kirk Gibson's occurred during the first game of the 1988 World Series, the Los Angeles Dodgers playing with the Oakland A's.  And if you wish to read about it, you can go to this website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Gibson

When we are in synchronicity with our thoughtenergies and the action of who we are BEing as an Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing, an expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from, something amazing occurs. The perceived illusions of time and space vanish. They vanish into Infiniteness, into the ISness of What IS, and into the feelings of experience. When we say 'I am free from being the body, I am an Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing, BEing an expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we all are and emanate from, including me', or by the simple act of being fully conscious of and in the physical body to its very core essences (the

Diamondlady1025

When we are in synchronicity with our thoughtenergies and the action of who we are BEing as an Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing, an expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from, something amazing occurs. The perceived illusions of time and space vanish. They vanish into Infiniteness, into the ISness of What IS, and into the feelings of experience. When we say 'I am free from being the body, I am an Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing, BEing an expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we all are and emanate from, including me', or by the simple act of being fully conscious of and in the physical body to its very core essences (the cells, the molecules, the atoms, the energy), we realize that we are other than the body and we merge with the soul. It is in BEing or resonating in Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality which is the experiences we feel and experience, rather than an illusionary concept of linear time in which these experiences occur. Since memories have much to do with the ability to experience, the perceived directionality of events gifts life and direction to the experience. Hence, within Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality, we see time free from e~motions as we experience the all inclusive inner wisdom that e~motions are simply (as simple as) here for us to shift into remembering, embracing, and treasuring a Soul Remembering within the One Life Experience expresses within any of the Infinite Life Experiences. Thus, the earth dimensional illusion, axiom, and e~motion of time and space vanishes into Infiniteness, into the ISness of What IS, and into the feelings of experience whatever that experience may be and entail.

Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes

We experience this feeling of Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes already and always, Always Ready and In All Ways, around us on this earth dimension. They occur when we meet another soul for what we believe within the illusion of time as the "first time" and yet we feel as if we know them already. When we are in a town that we have been free of ever having been physically to before on this earth dimension within this Life Experience and yet, we recognize streets and buildings as if we have been there or lived there. Or when we begin a circular cycle of playing what we believe to be a new sport and amaze every soul, including ourselves, at our natural abilities and intuitive knowing of the game. We often describe such experiences as déjà vu: the experience or feeling that an event, situation has occurred before or a place we have experienced before. Yet Spirit shares with us the wisdom that these are Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes in which we experience and of us bringing those experiences forth into this earth dimensional Universe for this Life Experience.

Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes are other moments that coexist as if they were overlapping within this moment on this earth dimension simultaneously and instantaneously. Aaron and our children love to roll dice for their game called Yu~Gi~Oh that they play. One moment I was observing this action taking place during one of their games and Spirit gifted me with the Spiritual Metaphor that in Multi~Dimensionality, when we roll a 'die' all of the numbers show up instantaneously simultaneously in One roll of the die. The reason we 'only' see one number is that in each moment we observe that moment as the observer, the observer splits and enters into each of the six Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes. Each Dimension and Universe as to what the number will show up on the 'die' is related to what we call as the odds and because we choose 'only' to see this within this moment. There are what we believe to be six separate Dimensions and Universes, however, they are all combined as One by One single 'die'; this is how they are One. It is free from being six separate 'die' as we are observing the same 'die' in six various Dimensions and Universes.

In each Dimension and Universe, we know of the One number that will show as we choose to experience it, but we are free from knowing of the other Infinite Possibilities for the other five Dimensions and Universes, although those other five numbers exist as in these Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes as One of six possible Dimensions and Universes. Thus each possibility shoots off into another of the Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes of possibilities infinitely. When we shift into the Spiritual Oneness Observer, we are then able to see all of these Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes Infinite Possibilities and the outcomes of each One. In each of these Infinite Possibilities they are all inclusive, each One being free from being 'better than' the other. They are just What Is. Whichever of these Universes then that we choose as the observer to experience will be the experience we will experience and the "results" we will see.

This is who souls who are labeled with this earth dimensional names of multiple personality dis~order, dementia, schizophrenia, and other names are being, are resonating within and experience. These souls experience the resonance of being within other Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes (thus the name dementia or dimensia for Multi~Dimensions that these souls experience and enacting the Infinite Possibilities of each Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes while simultaneously and instantaneously being within this earth dimension in which they are able to tap into this wonderful gift of experiencing this energy. Some moments due to the labels that these souls are given to imply that these souls are somehow "bad" or "wrong" for being in this resonance experience, as other well meaning souls who give these labels to these souls with this ability that these well meaning souls are resonating within The Ego Self of the Soul of fear. This is when the souls who are labeled with these perceived labels, that these souls then pick up on this fear as the empathic souls they are and also begin to resonate within their Ego Self of the Soul of fear, that this then manifests Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes of fear such as "evil" telling them to do something "bad" and such that they bring forth into this earth dimension.

We all have the gift, the ability to be the Spiritual Oneness Observer, seeing and participating within Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes of the One Infinite Universe ~ The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from. Thus, since we emanate from this and ARE this, then we are already and always, Always Ready and In All Ways, experiencing this. Yet, it seems to be within the illusion of being unknown to us. Since this is a concept that is unknown (and unknown really means that we have chosen to forget this concept exists to play the game of LIFE) as a soul collective in physical form on this earth dimension, we out of fear of the unknown give these names of dementia, or autism, or Alzheimer's and so on as a way to perceive these souls within The Ego Self of the Soul as somehow "different than" or "less than" or that we are "better than" these souls are, so as to keep them separate from us; when we really are One Soul expressed within infinite essences including physical human form. Hence, when we utilize this naming of a soul that we perceive as somehow "different" than us in an attempt to make us "better than" another soul, we are really being this way to ourselves. We can then say that we are within the illusions, axioms, and e~motions of The Ego Self of the Soul that we are experiencing the fear of the unknown of who we already and always, Always Ready and In All Ways, ARE. That we ARE these souls that we label with names for experiencing such as wonderous gift that we all ARE and experience, that we are just free from choosing to remember, embrace, and treasure that we ARE!

Any Universe we may choose to inhabit at any gifted moment will seem real enough with the other Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes hidden from view if we choose for them to be hidden from view. The same can be said for the other "you's" in each of these Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes. Usually we are free from ever knowing these Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes. Spirit shares that this is because we choose to be unconscious to their Infinite Possibilities of existence. When we choose to BE consciously aware of the Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes, we begin to observe them each moment any one soul observes something, that Universe splits into Infinite Possibilities of existence and we then observe as the Spiritual Oneness Observer within Multi~Dimensionality.

Our son Anthony just loves to play the heads/tails game with pennies whenever he sees one. While watching him flipping a coin one evening as we were waiting for our food at a local restaurant, Spirit gifted me with another Spiritual Metaphor. While watching Anthony flipping this penny he was asking me "heads or tails mom?" I said heads and as I said this I could see the Universes split into two heads/tails then I saw another two Universes split into two again with two other outcomes but yet all of these were the same event, the same Anthony, and the same me. I explored as the Spiritual Oneness Observer with Multi~Dimensionality the Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes of Infinite Possibilities within the One Infinite Moment expressed within infinite moments that we call on this earth dimension as time.

Multi~Dimensional Travel

Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes gift us with the ability to Multi~Dimensionally travel. This is why in the transformation cycle we can see this earth dimensional concept of duality being birth/death combining as One to form a circle, thereby being free from life or death as it is One in an infinite transformational circle. Hence, we are in infinite places at One, at Once (at once meaning BEing at One in, at once). Thus, as Infinite Spiritual Oneness BEings we can be the same physical body at various ages in various Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes, we can be another physical body in various Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes and we can also be a flower, a chair, a desk, an atom and so on infinitely within Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes ~ we can be all of these and infinitely other souls and other form essences all instantaneously simultaneously as One Soul infinitely manifesting Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes.

This is why Spirit shares that we are free from 'only being a body' as we are infinitely All That IS. This is also why Spirit calls this the earth dimension as it is but One of the Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes of this earth's expression and of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is's expression in infinite manifestations all occurring instantaneously, simultaneously as One, at Once. This is how we can be what is known on this earth dimension as Multi~Dimensionally traveling back in the illusion of time to the birth of this physical body our soul resides within in this physical dimension called the earth dimension, and also viewing it within the Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes. What occurs is we see an Infinite Dimension, Infinite Universe, and Infinite Parallel Universe in which we observe the physical body being born. In being so we see this event or any event as a Multi~Dimensional traveler seeing the physical body our soul resides within in this moment of this Infinite Dimension, Infinite Universe, and Infinite Parallel Universe occurring instantaneously, simultaneously with the moment that we are within on this earth dimension, as One, at Once. When we think of time travel here on this earth dimension, we envision a machine that we jump into and just go. Free from being interested in experiencing the journey itself we are looking to "arrive" at a destination. In Multi~Dimensional travel we experience all experiences as One, at Once.

The word 'now' or 'BEing in the moment' means the event or series of events that are the most meaningfully connected to the illusion that we are in~tuned with (intuition ~ being in tuned with) that we call time. The ability to focus on one moment or another is what gifts us with the illusion of time. When we focus on multiple moments simultaneously, instantaneously we are in Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality viewing Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes of moments expressed within the One Infinite Moment. When we meditate, the physical body is focused on the One Infinite Moment  to satisfy its perpetual need within The Ego Self of the Soul of "doing something" or "BEing in a state of being" of time, while the soul transcends the confines of this illusion of time and space into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality viewing Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes or just choosing to remain within a resonance of Infinite Spiritual Oneness; thus, these two are BEing as One, at Once, within the One Infinite Moment.

As the physical body and the soul co~create and ARE as One, this gifts us with the ability to see the Infinite Possibilities of the game we call LIFE and then simply choose One because we choose it. The moment that this occurs, we shift from a limited view within The Ego Self of the Soul of non or bounded possibilities, whereby we unconsciously choose to decide and 'cut off' Infinite Possibilities and being in the illusion of a perceived victim of circumstance, to a soul consciously choosing in co~creation with the Universe and the ISness of experience and feeling ~ gifting us with being In Spirit or in inspiration with wisdom that embraces us to bring us to where and to who we are meant to be; with the awe and the wonder of discovering wherever these Infinite Possibilities will take us. This is how we Multi~Dimensionally travel within the physical body brain in co~creation with our spirit, with our soul, the soul of who we ARE.
This gifts us with the ability to go into what we call here on this earth dimension of time as our past, present, and future events of Life Experience and to focus our perceptional view, shifting and transforming events from events of this earth dimensional concept of cause and effect such as "such and such occurred therefore I 'died' or I was or am 'hurt', 'angry', 'sad', 'confused' and so on to a resonance of Multi~Dimensional Spiritual Oneness in the all inclusive inner wisdom that they are simply events occurring free from being good or bad, right or wrong, higher or lower, up or down, just simply as events occurring for the Soul Rememberings were are invited to remember, treasure, and embrace. Shifting into Multi~Dimensional Spiritual Oneness travel also gifts us with the all inclusive inner wisdom that these events and souls, including our soul, within these events are free from being within a sense of directionality of past, present, or future Life Experiences, but merely One LIFE experience expressed in Infinite Possibilities called Life Experiences.

These experiences then are also being free from the 'drama' of the story of our One LIFE in Infinite Expressions and in simply seen for What IS ~ a wonderful, beautiful story of a game which we created called LIFE and the events and souls within this story. We see that the perceived drama of the events are wrapped up within The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate thus creating a "drama" or dramatic effect to an event to somehow make The Ego Self of the Soul and the e~motional drama more important or more "real" than the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience of seeing and merging The Ego Self of the Soul with the Whole Soul as One (remember that The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate resonates in axioms of "more important than", "more than", and "better than") is.

When we shift into Spiritual Oneness Multidimensionality, we see an event and the souls in relation to the event including our soul, in a view of being as "real" as we perceive it to be, thus freeing us from the illusion of the perceived 'drama' of the events and souls within the events, including our soul. Simply just stating what occurred as simply as what occurred free from the perceived Ego Self of the Soul e~motions, illusions, and axioms that are created in response to the event, frees us from the illusion of drama "in order to" make an event and our e~motions about it "real".  It is the illusion of drama "in order to" make it "real" that has us within the illusion of time, "having to" (remember that The Ego Self of the Soul when perceiving itself as separate views itself in "have to's, must's, should's and so on) come back "again and again" or re~incarnate in what we call as many lives to experience this earth dimension for what we believe are Soul Rememberings because in these illusions of drama and of time we experience the e~motion of being free from "getting it" or remembering, embracing, and treasuring the Soul Rememberings Through Life Experience. It is in essence then that we are "addicted" to being here on this earth dimension seeing that we are 'having to' live many lives as "addicted" to playing the game of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience), choosing to stay in the illusion rather than choosing to step into Spiritual Oneness. As we somehow are in axiom with if we step into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality that the game of LIFE is over and that there is 'no more left ~ no more left to earth dimensionally learn; no more Soul Rememberings to remember, to embrace, to treasure; no more "game of LIFE" left to play; no more anything; and yet, there has to be more doesn't there we say?

Spirit says that this statement and thoughtenergy of there is 'no more left' is an illusion that The Ego Self of the Soul creates to continue the Ego Self of the Soul Rabbit Hole of separateness. This is an Ego Self of the Soul perception that this is 'no more' and that 'there has to be more'. As once The Ego Self of the Soul and the Whole Soul are merged together as One, as they already and always, Always Ready and In All Ways, ARE and the illusions, axioms, and e~motions in relation to an event(s) or any soul including our soul within this event(s) are transformed into feelings of Absoulute Love, Bliss, and Peace, then the perceived Ego Self of the Soul as separate's need for the drama and time illusions, axioms, and e~motions ceases and shifts into Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality.

And when we shift into and are BEing Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality we see that there is already and always, Always Ready more for us to explore within this game called LIFE as it is infinite exploration and discovery and In All Ways within Infinite Possibilities of ways, "more" as it is infinite, thereby it is free from being more, it just simply IS ~ Infinite. It is within this moment that the Rabbit Hole of The Ego Self of the Soul transforms into The Infinite Spiritual Oneness Delightment in BEing Rabbit Hole; within infinitely discovering that there always, In All Ways, just simply IS and that IS is infinite. The Infiniteness comes from the ability with the inner wisdom and inner knowing to choose to create whatever it IS that we so desire in this Life Experience and the awe, the FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge), delightment, and wonder in BEing in this resonance and experiencing the bliss of LIFE as a Spiritual Soul BEing in a physical form and a physical form being a Spiritual Soul BEing over and over Infinitely, and choosing this Infinitely.

And when One choice seems to gift the appearance of being free from being FUN any longer, then we choose another, and another, and another infinitely. Spirit says it is like what we have here on this earth dimension that we call a video game or a board game that we enjoy playing over and over. We know within the physical body brain that the game is the same game, with the same "end" result of one winning or "re~incarnating" into another infinite form to experience again (as we ARE continuously BEing so, re~incarnating, all lives into One LIFE to experience the Infinite Possibilities, however, the re~incarnation is free from being in a liner time frame as within Multi~Dimensional Spiritual Oneness it all occurs as One, at Once) yet we continue to choose to play this video game or board game over and over; inviting other souls to join us. Why? Because of the fun of it! Because of the Delightment of it! This is why we created video and board games here on this earth dimension as they are a symbol to remind us, to re~member (experiencing the memory of) our game of origin, the game of LIFE! Hence, playing the game of LIFE from a Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensional resonance over and over One LIFE expressed within Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes and in infinite incarnations consciously occurs free from addiction, free from "have to's" or "should's", just simply for the Absoulute Love, Fun, and Bliss of it!

There is also the FUN and excitement of sharing with other souls the wisdom we have stepped into, shifted into, that we ARE. And when we share with other souls of the soul all inclusive inner wisdom remembered in sharing the game of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience), just like in sharing in playing that video game or board game, we are in essence, in spiritual soul essence, sharing with ourselves over and over infinitely as other souls are the mirror reflections of our soul. Hence, the illusion of time is whatever we perceive it, choose it to be within the physical body brain and the soul ARE as One. Whether we choose it to be staying within the illusions of this earth dimension of time as linear or the Infinite Possibilities of Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality or focused on the drama of The Ego Self of the Soul perceiving itself as separate or other Infinite Possibilities; time and space is what we perceive and choose it to be.

Novice

Diamondlady-
I appreciate the amount of information you are attempting to share with us here, but could you please minimize the posts? Several of the posts you've made are so long, the text got cut off. (I honestly don't remember that happening before).

It may be more inviting to other users if you post a few thoughts, maybe in just a couple of paragraphs and wait for feedback so that a dialogue can then begin. I think most people will simply be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of text you are posting and won't take the time to actually read it.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Diamondlady1025

Dearest Moderator~

I am simply sharing my experiences in my own words for all to come into the wisdom of. I apologize for the lengthy posts, as I am am simply attempting to help is all.

I am free from being about advertising dear friend. My Soul Life Purpose is to assist all souls here on this earth and therefore this is the reason for the posts, of which are in response to other posts here such as the topic of dark souls and about time. If you look there are other posts on this list about time and dark souls and I simply was providing the wisdom gifting to me from Spirit that is all:)

Novice

Diamondlady
I understand the pertinence of the topics you are posting. And I am not asking that you stop posting.

However, we prefer the information you are attempting to share be revealed through a conversation with other users as opposed to entire excerpts that look more like chapters from a book. We find that by conversing with others on their thoughts and experiences, we all learn and grow.

Let me know if this is unclear.

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Mydral

Well I started reading this, then stopped because I can't concentrate with that damn construction site beside my house...

Anyways firstly, you say you can see every aspect of a sould (like how it is in every infinite universe, etc.). Now notice the word "infinite"..... if every soul is in infinite universes, then every soul has infinite things which it is. This leads to that 1 soul is everything on earth if you count all the infinite universes together. Example:
Soul A is a human in this dimension, soul A is a chair in the next, soul A is a shoe in the next, etc. Ultimatly soul A will be everything there is if you look at the infinite universes.
Which makes me doubt that you can see this.... its too much to "see", its more like a knowing or a believe. If you can really see these things you must be going crazy going down a busy street. I mean you will see "infinite possibilities" of every object and person on the street.... thats like... I can't even imagine how that must feel.

Next your concept of time, I read about this before. Everything happens "now". I tend to agree with this because I know that the time we live by is made up. I don't want to elaborate on this because you pretty much summed it up already.
I think I will read the rest of your long post (or should I say essay  :wink:) when the people beside my house stop using their nice hammers and drills and those others things they use to make noise with the main purpose of disturbing me  :lol:
In somnis veritas

WindGod

DiamondLady1025,

Thank you again, I enjoyed your post about Lemuria also.

I'm pasting your posts into a document for further reading.

Novice,
Any chance of giving DiamondLady a sticky position to  add chapters to?

What do you think of that idea DiamondLady? I almost missed this post because it got bumped down the topic list.

cheers,
WG

Are weather forcasters psychic?