News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

gaps and gods

Previous topic - Next topic

genep

Physic's quantum-gap is beyond understanding. And yet without it we would not have any atoms and their periodic-table; and without the periodic-table we would not have any order or disorder to the universe because we would have no universe.

So too with the gap (universe-vanishing, UV-gap) between thoughts. Like physics'  quantum-gap the UV-gap between thoughts is utterly beyond understanding and yet without it we would have no thoughts like physics and universe, and understand.

And if  physics has any gods it is this quantum-gap that gives us all the  order and disorder to the universe. But the UV-gap between thoughts tells us that no god can hide in the gap between thoughts because god is a thought.  
And so the UV-gap, which is the same as physics' quantum-gap, cannot hide gods, nor doers or thinkers between thoughts. This is because gods, thinkers and doers are just thoughts that can  no more  exist  (in the UV-gap) between thoughts than can  physics waves-particles, and gods,  exist in quantum-gaps.

-- and this is the Supreme Truth because there are no doers or thinkers, not even gods,  that can agree with or disagree with the UV-gap that is Heaven it-SELF.
both unlost and unfound

Ryuji

:shock: what are you trying to tell us ? my mind must be hiding in a UV-what you-call-it-gap hehe ;)

Ryu

zyzyx

This is very interesting... although I wonder if they've thought about these gaps in a multidimensional sense... I mean to say that a gap in three or fourth dimensional space may not exist at the same place in higher dimensions.  Quite interesting though.

As to Supreme Truth... we must remember that everything is true.  So, then if something is supremely true, does that mean it is more true than everything else?  How is something 'more true'?  I don't think supremacy can apply to the concept of truth.

-Z

CFTraveler

Why would an objectified god (If you believed in one) want to hide in any kind of gap?

zyzyx

Maybe God has a keen sense of style?  :roll:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

-Z

astraluminated

God is surely not a thought because he is beyond all thoughts, He or rather She is the primordial sound
AUM. 
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

WindGod

In 3d graphics, a UV texture is a 2d coordinate map of 3d object geometry.

It's just sorta cool that the UV map is 2D but still represents 3D coordinate data that can be translated into a 3D object.

So a UV gap could be the discontinuous 3d representation of the 4D continuity, where the UV gap in the 3D discontinuity is welded to to form the 4D continuity.

A 4D UV gap could represent the discontinuity of the 5D continuity, where the 4D discontinuity is welded to form the 5D continuity, and so on up to eleven D, I believe is the popular number at the moment.

Also, many years ago I heard OM, the gong bell sound and the horn sound all as one. Any interpretations on this? thanks...
Are weather forcasters psychic?