News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Large Hadron Collider...LHC, Geneva.

Previous topic - Next topic

Granteous

I've been particularly interested in the unification of science and spirit, or the idea of science revealing things that most spiritual developers can already experience. The experience that most people put off as a hoax, i.e. Astral Projection, OBE's, Lucid Dreams, etc. But it's the experience of these events that gives us individual proof of other dimensions of life. To the point....

I've just recently been introduced to a project thats taken 16 years to develop, 4+ billions dollars to get it going, and over 1000 physicists working with it. Here's a brief snippet of the United States involvement at LHC: Discoveries at the LHC at CERN near Geneva, Switzerland     will open new vistas on the deepest secrets of the universe, stretching the imagination with new forms of matter, new forces of nature, and new dimensions of space. US scientists and engineers, supported by the US Department of Energy Office of Science and the National Science Foundation, have helped to build the LHC, soon to become the world's most powerful particle accelerator. More than 1200 physicists from 90 American universities and laboratories have joined with scientific colleagues from around the world to collaborate in LHC experiments at the horizon of discovery (provided by http://www.uslhc.us/).

The LHC is expecting to answer the most profound questions of the physical world. (hold on to your seats) Their talking about the existence (which most of you guys have experienced, assuming) of other dimensions. Bringing light to the subject of the string theory, excessive dimensions beyond our own 3 dimensions (+1 of time) Which to me, is a profoundly important in unifying such communities as these with the developing science community.

These are new forming ideas and I've posted this to get some feedback of others ideas on the topic. When I say recently introduced to this project, I'm talking about last night  :lol:

Links to the LHC:

http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/          <--- rather hard to navigate.
http://www.uslhc.us/                  <--- The US website at the LHC, easier to navigate. Plus the physicists working there blog about       
                                                      their daily routines inside LHC.

Your thoughts?

Granteous

Another good thing to note about the experiments the LHC will be running is the theory of the Higgs boson, shedding some light on all this stuff around us.

Greytraveller

The Coast to Coast am website ( www.coasttocoastam.com ) recently had a Very interesting article in its Hot Stories section for May 29 or 30 or 31. The article was titled something like "Dis-CERNing the God Particle". Can't remember who the author is. He tied the LHC to possible stargate technology and some ancient mysteries from the Mayans and Egyptians.
It is a very interesting article and well worth reading. Go to the website and click "More" or "More Stories" underneath "Hot Stories". Then go back three or four days and look for the title.

Grey

Stookie

I've been patiently waiting for them to fire that baby up. There's the slight possibility of creating a black hole that will eat the world, but other than that...

Granteous

yeah they said that it would only be a very very very small black hole that could only be noticed with there devices. Eating the world, they said, would "most likely" not happen.  I think the reason they haven't fired it up yet is because of a pending law suit (concerning safety). which doesn't surprise me.

Granteous

Greytraveller, very nice artice. Thank you for pointing that out to me. Your exactly right, its was interesting. Here is the exact link to the article.

http://www.williamhenry.net/art_dis-cerning.html

Check it out!

MisterJingo

Quote from: Stookie on June 03, 2008, 15:46:33
I've been patiently waiting for them to fire that baby up. There's the slight possibility of creating a black hole that will eat the world, but other than that...

There should be enough energy in the LHC to create many blackholes - but they will be so small, they will near instantly evaporate due to Hawking Radiation - so we should be safe! :D
The term "the God particle" is a name given to the Higgs boson due to a tongue-in-cheek book title.
There are lots of interesting theories sorrounding the LHC though, one of them being them being that it could accidently become a time-machine! :D The reasoning behind this is that the LHC could possibly create wormholes, so future civilisations with the tech could use them as a means of communicating with us by opening a connecting wormhole their end. So this year could be year zero for time-travel. If this is even a remote possibility - we won't have long to wait and see ;)

Alan McDougall

Hi,

A huge microscope looking down for the ultimate fundamental particle or what is called the God particle by many.

The ultimate fundamental particle will not be a particle at all. just a smudge of energy on the fabric of reality. Sort of a "meme" on the fabric painting tat makes up existence Wecould be lookinginto the mind of God!!

Alan
Take Care

Alan