Need list of power sources that can be used both physically and metaphysically

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Physical and metaphysical are views of the same world with continuous paths between them from every angle.

Many people say putting your feet spread on the ground and syncing with above will let power flow through you. Maybe this has something to do with magnetic field of Earth, or maybe its lots of other things.

Power from the sun and movement of planets.

Power from sync with the stars and on a larger scale rotating black holes.

Power from any of it thats not in balance with eachother, any of us could be a more efficient path of energy transfer and take a small amount for our own use in the process.

I need to rebuild a variety of strong resonance I had years ago, but the question is to resonate with what and take the energy from where.

Bluefirephoenix

power in toys isn't power. In my opinion the source of creative energy is God.

beavis

All power is transferred similar to a surfer leans directions to ride or miss ocean waves, in some number of dimensions and shapes.

I've heard the word "god" used many times, but when I ask for a description of it or how it interacts with other shapes of the field (things) in the world, I get meaningless responses trying to dodge the question like "god has no shape", but if so, then god does not affect other shapes.

Szaxx

Hi Beavis,
To obtain resonance a sympathetic interaction must occur. I'm sure you know this. The 'Q' of any resonant system is based on a reduction of entropy which invariably dictates a reduced bandwith. I'm sure you know this too. The main problem is coupling the system adopted, to what's available.
As you mentioned God let's take a slice of this.  Everything created exists in our universe in 3 dimensions, the typically expressed x,y,z coordinates. To be anywhere, these 3 variables will have a value based upon a datum reference. I'm sure this is still 101 to you. However, the clever thinker will interpret that 'God is everywhere simultaneously' means the x,y,z value has no meaning in this instance. He is correct in his assumptions.
If P1 is your position and P2 is another then Pn is all locations. Taking this one step further P= our universe.
If P is ours, why not let Q be another and others too. If this multitude of universes is assumed to occupy the same space at a different phase or whatever, isn't  this suggesting another dimension is required?
The where you are has another dimensional interaction of let's say I. This is the value of 'in or out of phase with all of the universes assumed to co-exist within the same space.
Now we have an extra value that can put you anywhere in any of the 3D universes by it's value of interaction of being in or out.
It may be easier to drop a dimension to understand it with an example.
a 2D reality, a shadow will do. If we were alive somewhere within the shadow it would be our universe. As this 2D universe is flat to us in this 3D physical reality, is it not possible to accept many shadows exist simultaneously? We can see the whole of the shadow and put our finger anywhere in it instantly. Now have a think on how God is everywhere simultaneously.
Use this train of thought to look at energy in a different way. There must be something that exists in all dimensions simultaneously. In the 2D world it's light or a lack of it.
Without overcooking the goose, don't our scientists seek dark matter? Solve the riddle of the effects of a lack of some energy that flows through our 3D space and you have your universal energy to access everwhere simultaneously.
A thought process way outside of the box will solve this. Interacting is another story, perhaps resonance itself is key for interaction. It most certainly is in radio reception.
Thoughts.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Stillwater

QuoteA thought process way outside of the box will solve this. Interacting is another story, perhaps resonance itself is key for interaction. It most certainly is in radio reception.
Thoughts.

Without defaulting to the tired language of the new age, being open to some form of influence or energy seems like an invitation to interact with it. When you address the forces themselves... "things" happen.

I don't claim to know mechanisms or wherefores of it all. How it works... I would be only be pitching wide guesses. But address that you would like to court directly, and with fullest sincerity, and it will answer if it is equipped to do so.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

soarin12

Quote from: Stillwater on December 21, 2014, 09:56:30
When you address the forces themselves... "things" happen.

I don't claim to know mechanisms or wherefores of it all. How it works... I would be only be pitching wide guesses. But address that you would like to court directly, and with fullest sincerity, and it will answer if it is equipped to do so.

Yes. This is it.  It works.  For myself, I address God because in my mind and according to my faith, this means that I'm opening myself to receive the wisest and most loving forces working on my behalf, and closing the door on everything else.  I always get an answer when I do this.  The only time I don't is when I know I'm trying to force something that really isn't resonating with the direction my life is going at the time.

beavis

QuoteSzaxx - Everything created exists in our universe in 3 dimensions, the typically expressed x,y,z coordinates.

Thats not true. What is the x y and z coordinates of a molecule in the middle of a doubleslit experiment?

Things only make sense when only shapes are recognized as reality, so the same shape touching the same other shapes is the same reality, instead of naming objects at locations. The world is made of "webs of entanglement", which are things that grow as navigated gradually exploring them many times and decay eventually. Webs of entanglement become attached to things in the world even across large distance. They stay stable for at least months without using them. They are not well described by an integer number of dimensions. They're more like networks of points each being near many other points.

I dont know what you're trying to explain since your words about dimensions and things being everywhere or only one place in dimensions is not similar to how I understand the world as deep webs of entanglement. Talking in terms of 3 dimensions as if they are fundamental to reality, you might as well be speaking an alien language.

Szaxx

The entanglement is in itself where the materialistic viewpoint fails.
To be in existance in two forms dependant upon viewing the results or not in the double slit experiment indicates there's more than the Newtonian rigidity of our 3D world. Using a 4D model it's possible to coexist in two or more forms simultaneously. That's what my attempt to convey was trying to put into a simple form which failed lol.
What is percieved isn't all there is. The flatland video ( YouTube, if memory serves me correctly) explained it well from the 2D perspective.
The 3D perception we know is, as you have commented on, incorrect.
It's another ' the world is flat' thing.
Finding a model that fits quantum entanglement is one step humanity needs to make. In semiconductors, quantum tunneling is accepted so more than what is known must exist.
The duality of spin over vast distances with instant effect Tom Campbell has talked about in his lectures. I can't recall which one as many were watched one after another.
It's this instant effect which almost dictates some unknowns need to be brought to light to explain the true reality of everything mankind thinks it knows.
The energy or whatever causation permitting these previously called anomalies is in dire need of discovery.
If your adjacent points network mentioned in your last post fits better, it may be nearer the truth. The wavestructure of matter being another introduction to forming a model may apply to the points better than what's thought to be correct at present.
I have an interest in finding some correlation between the physical and non physical. Anything that ties these apart from subjective experiences will be one giant step forwards.
Thoughts...

Bert23

KarmicBeats

Quote from: beavis on December 20, 2014, 02:51:47
Physical and metaphysical are views of the same world with continuous paths between them from every angle.

Many people say putting your feet spread on the ground and syncing with above will let power flow through you. Maybe this has something to do with magnetic field of Earth, or maybe its lots of other things.

Power from the sun and movement of planets.

Power from sync with the stars and on a larger scale rotating black holes.

Power from any of it thats not in balance with eachother, any of us could be a more efficient path of energy transfer and take a small amount for our own use in the process.

I need to rebuild a variety of strong resonance I had years ago, but the question is to resonate with what and take the energy from where.

Getting back to the original question, the best way to recharge yourself is to do some simple meditations.

I would recommend starting with breath meditation and then moving into Chakra balancing.

I have a breath meditation video that will help you to get started.

Breath Meditation I (Anapanasati, Binaural, Isochronic, 4.5Hz, 136.1Hz OM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjdWUGOHs0c&list=UUb1VLh22-9EWIwwCe_cjtqQ

Also practicing mindfulness will help.

Also I think entanglement is the solution to the old philosophers question of "How can something non-physical affect something that is physical?"
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Xanth

We're all consciousness.  We are all everything that ever is... or was... or ever will be.  You are I and I am you. 

This idea that you need to "charge" or "recharge" yourself becomes kind of silly when you realize the above truth about your very being.

You are unlimited in every single aspect of the infinite.

I'm really starting to realize just how much "Intent" runs everything... one could almost say we are the actualization OF "Intent".

KarmicBeats

Quote from: Xanth on April 06, 2015, 03:33:58
We're all consciousness.  We are all everything that ever is... or was... or ever will be.  You are I and I am you. 

This idea that you need to "charge" or "recharge" yourself becomes kind of silly when you realize the above truth about your very being.

You are unlimited in every single aspect of the infinite.

I'm really starting to realize just how much "Intent" runs everything... one could almost say we are the actualization OF "Intent".

Meditation helps to focus intent. 
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.

Xanth

Quote from: KarmicBeats on April 09, 2015, 16:08:51
Meditation helps to focus intent.
Everything you use to help Focus your Intent is simply a tool.  Meditation is nothing more than a tool.
Learning to Focus your Intent WITHOUT using a tool is the key.  :)

You are unlimited after all and only limited by your beliefs.

Trepkos

Quote from: beavis on December 20, 2014, 02:51:47

Have you tried radionics devices and orgone generators?

Szaxx

Quote from: Trepkos on May 13, 2015, 06:17:41
Have you tried radionics devices and orgone generators?

Like the work of Wilhelm Reich?
That could be a start.

Trepkos

Quote from: Szaxx on May 13, 2015, 11:44:13
Like the work of Wilhelm Reich?
That could be a start.

Wilhelm Reich. Yes i know his work. I also know he was prosecuted. As for me, i never attempted to build orgone generators because i'm not the "hard science" engineering type. I do like science though. For instance: The field of memetics. Ever heard of it? The downside of it is that it is heavily biased. But you could say that this holds for all of science nowadays in this age of complexity and information. I say "age of complexity and information" but this is just another controlled system. But to put this back on topic: Those orgone generators could be very well used to induce OBE's. The simplest type of orgone generator is a power pyramid. You just put them under your bed and it could induce an OBE without even thinking about it.

KarmicBeats

Quote from: Xanth on April 09, 2015, 16:22:57
Everything you use to help Focus your Intent is simply a tool.  Meditation is nothing more than a tool.
Learning to Focus your Intent WITHOUT using a tool is the key.  :)

You are unlimited after all and only limited by your beliefs.

Yes this is true, as time goes on the tools are dropped.

Blossom

Quote from: Szaxx on December 21, 2014, 00:52:41

If P1 is your position and P2 is another then Pn is all locations. Taking this one step further P= our universe.
If P is ours, why not let Q be another and others too. If this multitude of universes is assumed to occupy the same space at a different phase or whatever, isn't  this suggesting another dimension is required?
The where you are has another dimensional interaction of let's say I. This is the value of 'in or out of phase with all of the universes assumed to co-exist within the same space.

Absolutely.  I agree with you.  But to expand on that, I believe Q∞.  So, it would be very hard to absolutely determine the value of "I"  with Q∞, meaning our mapping position in the subjective universes ∞, because we are rotating constantly.  Everything is in constant motion, including ourselves.  The motion of the ocean.  I think "I" is relative ONLY to any singular moment in time and as such, is also subject to constant change. You could never determine an absolute value of "I" because by the time you made such a determination, it would already be false.  The big question is, --> does it ever make a complete cycle and repeat?? --> Which would make it finite, but only between two specific universes..

Are you with me?
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Szaxx

Yes, although many may not understand it all, our place whilst physical is time locked and only a 3D existence. To go one step further our minds are far from ready to percieve this.
The relative position of where we physically are has been studied over a century ago by Nikola Tesla. He invented a universal clock that is a device required for space and time travel. So far time travel has been studied but nothing much revealed generally exists. One day the correlation between the physical and NP will be investigated deeply. It'll not occur in our lifetime. Once physics understands how gravity functions and makes a couple of new discoveries, we are staying in the dark ages.
Perhaps someone will accidentally stumble on something without the MIB's interference. It's unfortunate that the planets population as a whole isn't ready for this. They'd buy guns rather than feed those starving. The secret exists and will stay locked up forever if needs be.
That's how I see it.
You don't give a child a grenade to play with do you...

Blossom

QuoteYou don't give a child a grenade to play with do you...

No you don't..  This will never happen in our lifetime.  Maybe not in several lifetimes.  
I also want to look up that universal clock. I've not read about that yet...

One last thing --  Tesla was a smart man, but he had his limits.  Time travel doesn't need a device. It won't be accomplished by "a thing".  I see it as biological in nature and therefore, very hard to fathom for 99.9 percent of the population.  The things we can't see are the hardest to understand. Like you said -- gravity -- the thing we take for granted.  It is responsible for every single movement in our universe and in every other universe.  Gravity denotes movement. The places with our current interpretation of gravity are like little warm spots in the universes.  The places where air molecules move at such a rate to sustain our life. That is all we know. If gravity ever fails, we would freeze to death.  The less gravity, the colder the atmosphere because the slower the air molecules move.  This is why space is cold.

Thank you for an interesting eye opening and thought provoking post!
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'